Where did the money go?

PurpleReign

Hi, I picked up $2000 from the bank earlier this morning, I put the envelope in my purse and went straight home. After doing some work around the house, I went to my purse and I cannot find the envelope anywhere. It's a lot of money for me right now and I searched everywhere for it and retraced my steps with no luck. Does the horary chart indicate where it is and if I might find it?

I'm Mars in my house, where I have looked, but am weak in Pisces. It might indicate how desperately I searched my house but am deluded (maybe I'm wrong about the location). The money is the second house and it is Jupiter in the third, which can represent short trips, neighbors, the car. I've searched my car three times and I don't see it int here and I don't remember it falling out my purse (I would have heard, I imagine).

Unfortunately, the two are separating which I take to mean we won't reconnect.

Attachments

• wheredidthemoneygo.jpg
    wheredidthemoneygo.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34

PurpleReign

try underneath the seat on passengers'side..

Thank you again for your response. I was doing some tidying up earlier and it was in the living room by a corner. It must’ve fallen out of my purse when I walked in and was doing a few things in the living room before I put the purse in room. Glad it was found though!

tikana

Thank you again for your response. I was doing some tidying up earlier and it was in the living room by a corner. It must’ve fallen out of my purse when I walked in and was doing a few things in the living room before I put the purse in room. Glad it was found though!

Yay!!!! 3Rd house living room???
I was seeing corner or trapped between two things
Congrads...breathe