Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

A quick google tells me it’ll be from July 21st - Dec 17th, do you think a 2nd wave of Corona or what do you think will happen?

Sept. looks bad, because Saturn and Pluto will come within less than 3 degrees from each other. Not as bad as it was at first though, plus now we're used to dealing with it.

Ukpoohbear

What do you think Jupiter and P!uto together correlate to? I consider Saturn as the Grim Reaper, with Pluto for lasting transformation. In fact, I see Pluto as preparing the way to get out from under Saturn, and Jupiter helping with that.

I never thought of Pluto as being capable of being shackled, such is its reputation but it’s makes perfect sense. Jupiter correlates to me a new friend coming into a friendship group who shakes things up a bit with their rebelliousness and confronts the shackles head on, a bit like a witch, and gives Pluto the confidence to become a witch again herself.

Ukpoohbear

What about the story of an ageing woman who was married into the Morgan dynasty upon marriage to J.P Morgan, who not only were part of the wealthy top tier but practically were the bank, and thus she was thrusted into a lifestyle yachts and fine dining. Except, the marriage didn’t last and in fact they divorced over 20 years ago, yet she still wears the slippers with the family crest on them and every so often gets drunk and regales stories of a lifestyle she once had.

Until, a new friend enters the group, she’s got long, wild reddish hair and listens to these old worn tales until she cracks and they get drunk together and during a drunken bonding session she shoots at her new friend,’that yacht sailed already, the 1980s are over!’ and they proceed to take their tops off and jump in the pool naked, thus empowering her new friend and escaping the shackles of bondage she was self-inflicting upon herself.

However, the story does not end here. A few months later, Saturn returns to domicile and the ageing woman, high on her new found confidence, received a letter from J.P Morgan who, after sensing his ex-wives new found confidence from afar, sends her a letter threatening foreclosure of her home and thus sweeping the rug from under her feet unless she promises to become subservient once again.

But - all is not lost, the time of power from theMorgan banning dynasty has reached its end, the show of power by threatening foreclosure was in fact a last ditch attempt to garner money from his failing banks...capitalism is over...there is no Morgan name to even hold on to anymore, for either the Morgan family or their scared ex wives...Capitalism is dead, now not only are their ex wives running about in pools makes but so are the ex husbands, and it’s not a pool, it’s a public lake.

Last edited:

david starling

I think we will need a good year! It sounds like Jupiter is David and Saturn is Goliath. Even though Jupiter is a big planet and in this story, Goliath returns to win again in the end.

December 21 is a humdinger. Advantage Jupiter. Hoping Jupiter-Aquarius Year kicks off with Jupiter kicking Saturn's ****.

david starling

What about the story of an ageing woman who was married into the Morgan dynasty upon marriage to J.P Morgan, who not only were part of the wealthy top tier but practically were the bank, and thus she was thrusted into a lifestyle yachts and fine dining. Except, the marriage didn’t last and in fact they divorced over 20 years ago, yet she still wears the slippers with the family crest on them and every so often gets drunk and regales stories of a lifestyle she once had.

Until, a new friend enters the group, she’s got long, wild reddish hair and listens to these old worn tales until she cracks and they get drunk together and during a drunken bonding session she shoots at her new friend,’that yacht sailed already, the 1980s are over!’ and they proceed to take their tops off and jump in the pool naked, this empowering her new friend and escaping the shackles of bondage she was self-inflicting upon herself.

However, the story does not end here. A few months later, Saturn returns to domicile and the ageing woman, high on her new found confidence, received a letter from J.P Morgan who, after sensing his ex-wives new found confidence from afar, sends her a letter threatening foreclosure of her home and thus sweeping the rug from under her feet unless she promises to become subservient once again.

True story?

Ukpoohbear

True story?

Yes, I was literally in the middle of watching an episode of a reality programme about that and thinking that this new friend is a catalyst for healing/change. It’s amazing the magic that happens but we don’t recognise it as that. And even funnier it’s the planets influencing it all.

Ukpoohbear

December 21 is a humdinger. Advantage Jupiter. Hoping Jupiter-Aquarius Year kicks off with Jupiter kicking Saturn's ****.

Jupiter being in Pisces should be extra nice then?? :love:

I kind of thought Saturn is something we are just stuck with, I’ve heard you say it governs our reality so I concluded we wouldn’t be here without it, and we need to be here to pay back karma. But I love your positive outlook like winter is desfrosting!

david starling

I kind of thought Saturn is something we are just stuck with, I’ve heard you say it governs our reality so I concluded we wouldn’t be here without it, and we need to be here to pay back karma. But I love your positive outlook like winter is desfrosting!

Jupiter-direct ingresses Aquarius Dec. 20, and is in exact conjunction with Saturn-direct on December 21, 2020. Saturn stays in Aqua from then on, for about 2 1/2 years.That's the dramatic beginning of Jupiter Aquarius Year.

Last edited:

david starling

And though Saturn makes the rules, for the wise men, and the fools, the times, they are a'changing.

{paraphrasing Bob Dylan}

Ukpoohbear

Jupiter-direct ingresses Aquarius Dec. 20, and is in exact conjunction with Saturn-direct on December 21, 2020. Saturn stays in Aqua from then on, for about 2 1/2 years.That's the dramatic beginning of Jupiter Aquarius Year.

Yeah it makes sense Saturn loses power being out of domicile. Jupiter comes to save the day. Lockdown then is like Spring, a hint of Summer aka Jupiter. May the fae folk and centaurs come out to celebrate and drink wine!

Hkk

Account Closed
And though Saturn makes the rules, for the wise men, and the fools, the times, they are a'changing.

{paraphrasing Bob Dylan}

I was born with Saturn Jupiter and Pluto together - grand conjunction Saturn Jupiter - I know what restriction feels like. I’m happy to be at home. I don’t get cabin fever. It’s hard for the big extroverts I feel who are used to running away from themselves. Nowhere to go now!
What will Saturn aqua bring. More restriction?

david starling

I was born with Saturn Jupiter and Pluto together - grand conjunction Saturn Jupiter - I know what restriction feels like. I’m happy to be at home. I don’t get cabin fever. It’s hard for the big extroverts I feel who are used to running away from themselves. Nowhere to go now!
What will Saturn aqua bring. More restriction?

Still restrictions, but less gloomy for most.

So, what's being called "the new normal" is your old normal! You're the cool kid! :cool:

Last edited: