When i finally get out of depression?

turkish girl

For actually... 2-3 years i have been going through depression.I have had some panic attacks before but these days i am faced with anhedonia.Like i can't enjoy anything or nothing makes me happy and satisfied.

So much works-kind of losing my total interest in my job which i have really wanted since my childhood,problems and arguments with my family,especially mom,breaking up 5-6 months ago,problems with guys and all.I feel like life is really meaningless to me.

I do wonder when i will heal.

Attachments

• depression.jpg
    depression.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 47

aquarius7000

Hi,

In about a month from now, you should be feeling much better. Right now, you (Merc.) are weak (in detriment in Sag), but as soon as you are out of Sag., things should look better.

turkish girl

Hi,

In about a month from now, you should be feeling much better. Right now, you (Merc.) are weak (in detriment in Sag), but as soon as you are out of Sag., things should look better.

Thank you for replying me,
I do wonder is it because of mercury?I mean if it was a slow planet like mars-saturn or pluto would it be different?

rafaella

For actually... 2-3 years i have been going through depression.I have had some panic attacks before but these days i am faced with anhedonia.Like i can't enjoy anything or nothing makes me happy and satisfied.

So much works-kind of losing my total interest in my job which i have really wanted since my childhood,problems and arguments with my family,especially mom,breaking up 5-6 months ago,problems with guys and all.I feel like life is really meaningless to me.

I do wonder when i will heal.

Moon is in Aries, recent square with trio of planets, all in detriment of Moon. In Aries Moon is not in its element, in fire sign, hot and dry, Moon's nature is moist and cold. So Moon gets exhausted, constanty being on a fighting mode. The squares look challenging. Sun, ruler of 4th is the family, but the 3 planets indicate trio of people, or areas you had to deal with. Mercury your signficator is in detriment and slow, just stopped going retro.

Moon, your emotional nature will trine Mercury, you as a person. Basically coming together in more harmony. Also dispositors of both Moon and mercury ( mars/jup) will conjunct, which I find interesting. Timing to me looks slow. Mars and Jupiter, in fixed, will take time. However, attempt at patching thing with family might happen, Moon translates between Sun (the trio) to Mercury. I'd say at least 6-7 months till you feel better, but the family issues might start getting fixed sooner.

all the best!

Last edited:

tikana

Maybe 5 months recovery but not fully out of it?

I don't like anything about this

merc detrimented void in 6th .. good applying to desc but still moon in aries as Raf pointed out.. tough recovery unfortunately

aquarius7000

merc detrimented void in 6th .. good applying to desc but still moon in aries as Raf pointed out.. tough recovery unfortunately
I know you mean well, but please guys, choose your words carefully, lest the person might get even more depressed. Give them hope, not say there is nothing positive about the chart.
No offence intended.

tikana

I know you mean well, but please guys, choose your words carefully, lest the person might get even more depressed. Give them hope, not say there is nothing positive about the chart.
No offence intended.

I didnt say theres nothing positive about the chart i said i dont like anything about it and its tough recovery. 5 months is a long time ...
Huge difference

Last edited:

turkish girl

Moon is in Aries, recent square with trio of planets, all in detriment of Moon. In Aries Moon is not in its element, in fire sign, hot and dry, Moon's nature is moist and cold. So Moon gets exhausted, constanty being on a fighting mode. The squares look challenging. Sun, ruler of 4th is the family, but the 3 planets indicate trio of people, or areas you had to deal with. Mercury your signficator is in detriment and slow, just stopped going retro.

Moon, your emotional nature will trine Mercury, you as a person. Basically coming together in more harmony. Also dispositors of both Moon and mercury ( mars/jup) will conjunct, which I find interesting. Timing to me looks slow. Mars and Jupiter, in fixed, will take time. However, attempt at patching thing with family might happen, Moon translates between Sun (the trio) to Mercury. I'd say at least 6-7 months till you feel better, but the family issues might start getting fixed sooner.

all the best!

Thank you rafaella,

Another well explained comment of you.The Moon ,it is exactly saying about me that i am so much tired of being at fighting mode.I feel overworked exahausted,and unfortunately i am giving up on everything.

Well the trio must be :work,love and family.And interestingly 6 months later i will be graduated so your timing looked sensible to me,maybe i can feel a bit better after graduation.But right now i feel..i even can't find any words to decsribe myself right now.

turkish girl

Thank you tikana,

Ya i don't like anything about my life right now too.What a coincidence!

Chrysalis

Moon needs to reach venus from Taurus before anything subsides, but even then venus is still weak, so im with Tikana on "recovery but still not fully out of it"....you'll still be feeling kinda weak from venus still under combustion.

turkish girl

Hey everyone,

I wanted to write feedbacks about your horary comments.

In these 6 months lots of things happened.Especially between january-february i was about to go mad.But really right now i feel much better.It is like I do not care much about anything else.And interestingly as you guys said ,family issues kind of sorted out.I am okay with my mom now.The only thing love issues continues.I met with 2 different guys in between and an old lover texted me back and we continued talking again.Neverthless i left one guy,right now thinking about this old guy and keep contiuning with the new guy lol !Maybe i should post a love horary ...