Relocation From Arizona To Ohio

JUPITERASC

The Relocation Chart: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/5282/T7Xu7k.png

Personally, it seems to me to say that I'm going to marry someone, and have children from not saying no to him wanting to have children.

Anything anyone would like to say they've read in it would be nice to give a read.
A relocated chart is always based on a natal chart
and furthermore
no relocated chart can supercede the promise of a natal chart :smile:
so marriage/children are delineated from a natal chart

ImDragone

and furthermore

I believe the contrary.

Housing, and Ascendants are controlled by the environment you're presently in, so relocation charts stand by themselves when you move.
You cannot hold true to your natal in a very different environment that pushes you to be different. If you try, you will clash with the eople in the new environment who have different expectations of you, making enemies instead of friends.

ImDragone

and furthermore

Relocation astrology is real.

Housing changes between locations to reflect the expectations, and limitations imposed upon you by the differing environments.

How you look, and dress not only might change between locations from the different environments (your preferred clothing style might not be available, or you might find yourself more active so thinner, and fitter, or less active so otherwise), but is viewed differently in different locations.
This is how the housing changes. This is how relocation astrology works.

If you refuse to conform to a new relocation chart it can be dangerous (wearing the wrong clothes can get a person killed, robbed, raped, etc.), or it can mean you won't be staying there long, because you don't like the place, and the opportunities it gives you.

You have to understand psychology to understand relocation astrology. It isn't hooey, it's just reliant upon uncommon knowledge.

Relocation charts replace natals.
The new environment doesn't see you the same as back home.

The change of opportunities is immediate upon reaching the destination, but it can take months, or years before the new chart becomes your newly adopted identity.
To adopt the new identity is part of conforming to the new home, and accepting it, and how it's different as home.

Also, a lot of clashes online come from that relocation astrology is active on the internet. Whatever location is the majority in an area of cyberweb is the chart you're expected to be like. When you don't match it, as you're not in that location, it causes clashes. You defy what they expect, and they defy what you expect as possible.
When roaming online, it's best to embrace that expectations, limitations, opportunities, and how you're viewed will vary from one cyber location to another.

Likewise, it's best to embrace that the expectations, opportunities available, limitations, and how you're viewed as a person varies from one place to another around the Earth.

My natal dies by murder, likely as a stray bullet in a drive by shooting from living in impoverished housing if I stay here. You're telling me I'll die that way in Ohio, living in a middle class house, living with different neighbors.
You're ill-wishing people when you claim that natal charts are inescapable. There are MANY bad things that can be in a person's natal chart that they need to move away to escape.
In Ohio, I get a middle class house far from gangs in Arizona, so how would I die the same?

If you move to a very different environment, such as a far away country, which this move might as well be, you can't live the same as before, or be the same. The environment molds people, and people are changeable, thus remoldable when in a new environment.

Last edited:

ImDragone

I'm experiencing changes in myself in preparation for the move.

I now have an income that increases over time, and the Second House ruler in the relocation chart is Sagittarius. It's from the government, and the second sign of my relocation Second House is Capricorn. I'm also considering a part-time job to increase it.
Before it was Scorpio ruled, then Sagittarius. I was at risk of dying from a lack of income.

My Libra Mercury is moving from the Twelfth House to the Eleventh.
I have a very attractive, and youthful voice. But, people couldn't hear it because I had Selective Mutism. It's been cured. People now hear me.
Not only that, I might be becoming an extravert.

My Gemini Chiron's moving from the Ninth House of expansion to the Eighth House of death, and my Selective Mutism has been cured.

The relocation chart also indicates a husband, and children. I nearly got both in recent years that would have gone with to Ohio. But, it didn't quite happen.
Then, VERY recently (last week), I got opportunity for it again, but I'm passing on this one.

Also, the Fourth House ruler changes to Aquarius, and my living situation has become fluid. I'm now able to pick between my mother, on my own, or with 1+ roommates/housemates.

I'm becoming a whole other person, and it matches the relocation chart, prior to the move.