Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kscar

Aw thats the worst. I hate not being able to sleep.

Do you wanna talk about it?

I googled "West Virginia Memes"

Wow. What a place!

You like it?

I loathe this place. For all the correctly portrayed meme related reasons.

This place is the cause of my insomnia.

I mean really? I actually have seen this..

Seen it.jpg

Kscar

Holy smoke! I thought all that was fake, you know jabs at each other for fun

Wow. Why are you there? Family?? Work??

A dumb-*ss decision, based in the realm of 'young, dumb and in 'love'. best remember though, this herr is "By god west virginny!"

Fun? What is this 'fun' you speak of.

Kscar

within walking distance of Kentucky...

Tucky.jpeg

I think the whole situation I'm in is hilarious honestly. It just stands to reason... Logical getting tossed in a bowl of.. whatever you'd like to call it.

animatedoodle

within walking distance of Kentucky...

View attachment 61489

I think the whole situation I'm in is hilarious honestly. It just stands to reason... Logical getting tossed in a bowl of.. whatever you'd like to call it.

Oh. Whats your triad? Sorry I just stepped out for a moment.

Like for example Im Taurus/Aqua/Pisces (Sun/Ascendant/Moon)

There is no way in hell I would move to a place I didn't like even if it were for love. They would have to come to me hehe

Is the love special tho? Sometimes its worth it :D

Kscar

Oh. Whats your triad? Sorry I just stepped out for a moment.

Like for example Im Taurus/Aqua/Pisces (Sun/Ascendant/Moon)

There is no way in hell I would move to a place I didn't like even if it were for love. They would have to come to me hehe

Is the love special tho? Sometimes its worth it :D

Aries/Cancer/Leo

There was a day, before the curtain was pulled that I was an adventurous individual. Rather not of had regrets later(ended up with em any how), like what if I would of gone with him... it's in the air at the moment. Sometimes it is worth it, though this place has had an impact on him as well.

Sometimes you decide wrong and go off for love in hopes to brighten the future of those you left, never realizing it would be(potentially, hopefully not) the last time you see them because of situations. Not death, have to clarify that point.

He has family here, I'm like a leaf floating on the surface of a lake. Unfortunately all this took place during my decided 'break' from astrology. Timing is a lovely creature.

animatedoodle

Aries/Cancer/Leo

He has family here, I'm like a leaf floating on the surface of a lake. Unfortunately all this took place during my decided 'break' from astrology. Timing is a lovely creature.

Thats very poignant. I think that change is inevitable. You know, people grow, they make decisions, build something, tear another thing down. It's always good practise to come together at the tough times and make sure that your love, your dreams and life is aligned with each other. Maybe that reassurance will make you sleepy again. :)

I don't know much about you since I haven't seen you participate on the forum much. But you are geared for new experiences, but also for settling new values and being creative.

What do you do for a living??

david starling

Aries/Cancer/Leo

There was a day, before the curtain was pulled that I was an adventurous individual. Rather not of had regrets later(ended up with em any how), like what if I would of gone with him... it's in the air at the moment. Sometimes it is worth it, though this place has had an impact on him as well.

Sometimes you decide wrong and go off for love in hopes to brighten the future of those you left, never realizing it would be(potentially, hopefully not) the last time you see them because of situations. Not death, have to clarify that point.

Kscar, heavy question and no answer necessary....But, if you could call your (somewhat) younger self and give her some advice, what might it be?

Kscar

Thats very poignant. I think that change is inevitable. You know, people grow, they make decisions, build something, tear another thing down. It's always good practise to come together at the tough times and make sure that your love, your dreams and life is aligned with each other. Maybe that reassurance will make you sleepy again. :)

Maybe, maybe not. who's to say. Since I'm on the topic any how, currently 'we' are at a stale-mate, 'his or MY' way of life(money, tied up into the worldly) is being drug down or held back by 'my or YOUR' way of life,(connections, creative forces, against the social standard) Though I remember a time when he was a dreamer as well, he still is, he's just in denial. And in a way, so am I.

animatedoodle;703376I said:
don't know much about you since I haven't seen you participate on the forum much. But you are geared for new experiences, but also for settling new values and being creative.

I've had a few bleeding moments, and small additions to threads here and there, still acquainting myself to speaking my mind to others, in a different post I spoke of being silent, I meant that literally, not a word for years straight.

What do you do for a living??

What ever whim I fancy really, I've got trade skills(plumbing, ect. Along the lines of construction and demolition, no certs though.) I've got a part time at a locally owned market. Nice place really, no corporate feel to it.

It's awkward for me to pry into other lives normally, outside of astrological reasoning. Though now you've planted a seed of curiosity. lol.

Last edited:

Kscar

Kscar, heavy question and no answer necessary....But, if you could call your (somewhat) younger self and give her some advice, what might it be?

"Stay where you are. for the love of all things in creation, trust yourself just this once. Look at your 'Pillars' and don't leave them, later others will scald and scream you abandoned them, ultimately abandoning you."

I questioned it.. but minimal jobs where I was, other half's cousin made this place sound golden.. Yeah. Nothing of the sort. I needed a way to support what I pretty much did abandon. Even though my intent at the time was nothing of the sort, I only had the highest of hopes. Words and hopes... they will drown you. When I use the term drown, I'm referring to the emotional equivalent.

In a way a answer is necessary, I don't wish what i have/am felt/feeling on anyone. Not even an enemy. Don't be fooled by the surface of things..

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Maybe, maybe not. who's to say. Since I'm on the topic any how, currently 'we' are at a stale-mate,

Ok. See I don't understand how a relationship can grow or be sustained in a Stalemate..how does it work exactly? Being in a relationship for me, and for people that I know, is one of working together, learning and enjoying your life. Maybe building something, maybe tearing something down. But always on the same page...like...YES I want to do this. Me too! And its about the BIG things, not the little things...diversity is frivolous and always changing. So who cares? But the big things...the big things can CRUSH you if you are at odds with each other. Or am I just...weird in thinking that?

What ever whim I fancy really, I've got trade skills(plumbing, ect. Along the lines of construction and demolition, no certs though.) I've got a part time at a locally owned market. Nice place really, no corporate feel to it.

Thats really cool! So you are good with your hands! I hope you are taking care of yourself, you know how tradies can be. My BF works in a trade, outside all day. Careful of that back and hands! Pls!

It's awkward for me to pry into other lives normally, outside of astrological reasoning. Though now you've planted a seed of curiosity. lol.

Curiosity killed the cat! :ninja::ninja:

My Mercury is in Aries swimming in a 2 House Pisces House

Youre gonna have to spell it out for me what you mean by that :p

Kscar

Ok. See I don't understand how a relationship can grow or be sustained in a Stalemate..how does it work exactly? Being in a relationship for me, and for people that I know, is one of working together, learning and enjoying your life. Maybe building something, maybe tearing something down. But always on the same page...like...YES I want to do this. Me too! And its about the BIG things, not the little things...diversity is frivolous and always changing. So who cares? But the big things...the big things can CRUSH you if you are at odds with each other. Or am I just...weird in thinking that?

I agree, there is just this pull we have on each other, and as long as other outside forces stay out of it, we are great, me talking on here, yeah that pisses him off. but hey, I'm my own person, just as he says he is and I should be, on his terms. little things have brought hell since he started his current job, the big ones... omg. Before I got an 'actual job' it was constant arguing over money. And his so called need to have others to want me, but I need to not go there. I swear.. I do not, and will not share. I'm not controlling per se, but he want's a she's taken, I'm single deal. (see boys and girls, this is why you should maintain a healthy communication with people, all that pent up emotion ect runs out)

Thats really cool! So you are good with your hands! I hope you are taking care of yourself, you know how tradies can be. My BF works in a trade, outside all day. Careful of that back and hands! Pls!

My back is already weird. My hands are getting there. In the heat is horrible, I keep a gallon of water with me. Every person I've been around has taught me something, whether big or small, and I retain all of it.

Curiosity killed the cat! :ninja::ninja:

My Mercury is in Aries swimming in a 2 House Pisces House

Youre gonna have to spell it out for me what you mean by that :p

You come across as the mediator(typically on your terms) if that makes sense. Not a whole lot of those in my run ins, so to say. Curious of dominance in your chart.

animatedoodle

(see boys and girls, this is why you should maintain a healthy communication with people, all that pent up emotion ect runs out)

:(

I have a PM box if you ever want to talk about it. If you talk it out, and the emotions come out, you will find clarity in the aftermath. You don't ever have to send it, just type it out. Thats always a good first step. Admitting that something is wrong.

Every person I've been around has taught me something, whether big or small, and I retain all of it.

Thats so great!! Thats very Aries! :D

You come across as the mediator(typically on your terms) if that makes sense. Not a whole lot of those in my run ins, so to say. Curious of dominance in your chart.

Yas, Mediator to the tee!
I've always thought it was my Ceres conjunct Venus aspect :) (in Pisces)
The strongest elements in my chart are: Pisces/Water/Venus

Typically on my terms? Yeah my Moon is in Opposition Saturn. I have to discriminate! It's my karmic lesson :)

That sounded weird...its like this...
if I were to help everyone...I would be completly self less...and no growth will come to my life...I have that potential. Where I can give myself to others, no questions asked. So in this lifetime...I kinda have to be a little Virgo-like and be more strict and trust my character judgement (taurus) to help those that I can help! And make that help more meaningful. Not everyone wants help, or is ready for change. I have to realise that :)

Life is fun! :D *

*Im high on medicine I dont know what Im saying

Last edited:

Kscar

:(
I have a PM box if you ever want to talk about it. If you talk it out, and the emotions come out, you will find clarity in the aftermath. You don't ever have to send it, just type it out. Thats always a good first step. Admitting that something is wrong.

I already write essays(practically) about this particular issue in mush. Then I burn it all. It's kept me sane ish. This is one aspect of the emotional spectrum I'm horrible with, talking about mush. And admitting I experience mush. or admitting something is wrong or cannot be fixed ect.

Thats so great!! Thats very Aries! :D

Well with my sun(25*38), venus(28*23) and hekate((29*44)If you observe such a gal) all within a four degree area at the *ss end of said sign, Idk. lol.

Yas, Mediator to the tee!
I've always thought it was my Ceres conjunct Venus aspect :) (in Pisces)
The strongest elements in my chart are: Pisces/Water/Venus

Typically on my terms? Yeah my Moon is in Opposition Saturn. I have to discriminate! It's my karmic lesson :)

For now, til other insights arise from where ever they come from, spot on then. Karmic lessons are so easily faltered on. Hopefully a good will power and supportive roles in the chart help that along.

That sounded weird...its like this...
if I were to help everyone...I would be completly self less...and no growth will come to my life...I have that potential. Where I can give myself to others, no questions asked. So in this lifetime...I kinda have to be a little Virgo-like and be more strict and trust my character judgement (taurus) to help those that I can help! And make that help more meaningful. Not everyone wants help, or is ready for change. I have to realise that :)

(Have you ran across a true mimic, not in the way of a flat out Pisces. More of the sheep in wolves clothing/wolf in sheep's clothing deal. the one who plays al the parts, but cannot touch the water elements so to say. Not sure how to word them.. Any who they need a caution sign on they're forehead. Your seem the type to run into them frequently.)

It's one of those realizations that are also called chores, like doing dishes or taking out the trash, we could easily, some others, they act like the boogie man is gunna pop out from around the corner.

Life is fun! :D *

*Im high on medicine I dont know what Im saying

Life itself is fun, then society ***** you dry of your blood and marrow. :happy:

We all have our highs and lows. lol. I keep saying this almost every where, but nothing I say makes sense, til later.

Last edited:

animatedoodle

Mush is difficult for a lot of people to handle. I recently had coffee with a girl who has Moon Conj Neptune Conj Pallas Athene. All in Capricorn.
She was telling me that she finds emotions..and romance...cheesy...
I had to smile. And I said it was because she is too hyper sensitive to it. Like a live wire. She agreed, but then she said "It doesnt mean anything...If its honest it has to MEAN something" Typical Cappy ;)

Well with my sun(25*38), venus(28*23) and hekate((29*44)If you observe such a gal) all within a four degree area at the *ss end of said sign, Idk. lol.

Wow..You are teaching me something! I want to find out where and what Hekate means. Thats a tight conjunction! *SS end? South Side??
If I pull up my chart I have SO MANY ARIES...things...Juno, Vesta, Part of Fortune, Mercury, Mars, Eris...so many that I dont know! :) Aries unite!

For now, til other insights arise from where ever they come from, spot on then. Karmic lessons are so easily faltered on. Hopefully a good will power and supportive roles in the chart help that along.

Oh I take Karmic lessons very seriously. Saturn is quite a presence in my Chart. Traditional ruler of my ASC, on the 7th house. Opposing Moon but trining Sun. The Sun is conjunct Chiron. So I learn from my mistakes.

Saturn is like this old sage that sits by me, sometimes critical of what I do, and in my youth I sought the warmth of friendship to ease that criticism, that feeling that there was always something wrong with me. So yas, I did invite a wolf in sheeps clothing, quite a few actually. Before I realised that Saturn is not after perfection, he is critical because he wants me to learn to be critical. To be present. To be busy and serve my circle because they need me to be strong and not wayward.

It was such a difficult task to learn. But I am *so* thankful for Astrology.

I'm such a hippie haha

We all have our highs and lows. lol. I keep saying this almost every where, but nothing I say makes sense, til later.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW. Makes perfect sense to me! :D :D :D

sibylline

Wait....this ISN'T the real world?:unsure:

Though it was one I indulged in often when I was younger, pretending real world concerns aren't or using whatever I'd like as substitutes for reality is simply not a luxury I have anymore. I'm always thankful for my earth Mars in the 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.