Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

Rajesh Babbar

Well pls send your full birth details also...

See as per your chart you had Jupiter Dasha till 2002.. and Jupiter in Mer sign makes a person very intelligent. But he is in his enmical sign Mer and Jupiter has Kendra Dhipati dosh as well. thus you faced all problems like no money etc....Then you started Sat Dasha who is in 5th House with his Guru Venus.. as 9th Lord and 2nd Lord making a Raj Yoga. aspected by Mars who is 8th Lord gives a sudden change in life... and mars as 3rd Lord Boosted sat to work , ..Saturn Loves to work and no one in this world who is running Saturn Dasha can sit idle...The transit of Sat over Libra .. in second House makes a person independent ,, Lagna Lord in 3rd house help or support from friends is there... Your Sun in 4th House is hemmed Between Malefics thus sun is weak and very close to rahu thus gives bitter relations with father... Now after Nov 2014 Sat would be over your 10th lord Mer .. good opportunity for work now. and Jupiter over your Mars in 11th house would support Sat also... Mars though Debilitated receives aspect of sat thus giving him Neech Bhanga Raj yoga... and Malefics specially neech in 11th house are the best .... then your 10th House is hemmed between malefics and 10th Lord mer in Rahu /ketu axis ...thus delays all projects or profession problems..
You need to wear an Emerald in your Neck in gold and in Green string on Wednesday.. .

Visakha21

Well pls send your full birth details also...

See as per your chart you had Jupiter Dasha till 2002.. and Jupiter in Mer sign makes a person very intelligent. But he is in his enmical sign Mer and Jupiter has Kendra Dhipati dosh as well. thus you faced all problems like no money etc....Then you started Sat Dasha who is in 5th House with his Guru Venus.. as 9th Lord and 2nd Lord making a Raj Yoga. aspected by Mars who is 8th Lord gives a sudden change in life... and mars as 3rd Lord Boosted sat to work , ..Saturn Loves to work and no one in this world who is running Saturn Dasha can sit idle...The transit of Sat over Libra .. in second House makes a person independent ,, Lagna Lord in 3rd house help or support from friends is there... Your Sun in 4th House is hemmed Between Malefics thus sun is weak and very close to rahu thus gives bitter relations with father... Now after Nov 2014 Sat would be over your 10th lord Mer .. good opportunity for work now. and Jupiter over your Mars in 11th house would support Sat also... Mars though Debilitated receives aspect of sat thus giving him Neech Bhanga Raj yoga... and Malefics specially neech in 11th house are the best .... then your 10th House is hemmed between malefics and 10th Lord mer in Rahu /ketu axis ...thus delays all projects or profession problems..
You need to wear an Emerald in your Neck in gold and in Green string on Wednesday.. .

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your time on taking a look at my charts.

You mentioned provide full details.

Birth Time : 1.46am
Date of Birth : 21/12/1992
Place of Birth : Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia

(also uploading a chart with 1.46am time)

Just a few questions, whats your view on whether I should continue building my own ventures or work towards getting employed somewhere because you mentioned its good time for work after November. More details in post number 32. I have mentioned why I would like to know this.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=570574&postcount=32

From November

Saturn is gonna transit over natal mercury and rahu from november. Saturn will also be casting an aspect over natal saturn and venus. What will this trigger?

I believe saturn limits, but how is saturn going to behave when its looking at its own house plus natal position. Does it boost instead.

How does neech bang raj yoga going to work. What will it indicate. does it manifest as age catches up?

Thank You very much for your time sir, really appreciate it.

Attachments

• VedicReport10-4-20141-34-43PM.pdf
    245.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Rajesh Babbar

Sat transit in 3rd house is considered good always as 3rd house is your energy to work and Saturn takes you out in field to work,, Best is Job .. Sat Aspecting Natal sat is good here because Sat is in his own sign with His Guru Venus... Neech Bhanga rajj yog here would manifest in Mars Maha Dasha which i think would not be possible, but during its Sub periods Mars would give good results...

RishiRahul

Hello,

Did you change your direction post Aug 2012? You mentioned 2012.

Saturn transiting in the second house & on the 11th lord can be financially confusing; while the sani dasa moon antardasa with natal sani aspecting natal moon + sani transiting on moon can be very confusing.

This year is like a long patient wait when you are feeling that who the hell are you living for... sort of thing. A time for patience & discipline with hardly any time for play/enjoyment. Just work, work- without rewards.
Yes, this kind of sani dasa can feel very lonely, particularly after 2002 and or 2008.

The last 10 days of July to the first five days of Aug 2014 brings a strong respite. This may be due to something in June 2014.

Of course I am using the birthtime in the pdf document, so I could be wrong.

The present frustrations with no sight of openings... gives way after Sept 2014 with good direction within the first 5 months of 2015.

RishiRahul

Dear Visakha,

transit ketu in 7th hous, & transit sani aspecting the 12th post Nov will tend to bring changes in your business environment, as transit Jupiter is aso aspecting the 7th.

You should certainly feel this by May 2015, as mentioned before.

In any case I was expecting some development in terms of the environment giving indications of change options of some sort post Aug 2014.

RishiRahul

Visakha21

Dear Astrologers,

How do I find whats my purpose in Life?

The same me a year ago was too ambitious and I had things set in motion and I was chasing it to become like one of those internet entrepreneurs we read in news. I was really competing with people twice my age. Slowly everything collapsed and towards the end of the year I just dont know whats my direction in life anymore. Somehow I managed to control my drinking habits.

Lately I have no Idea whats happening, I feel like the wisdom I had in me diminished. No more forward moving drive.

I feel like I no longer have any interest in making money as all my efforts didn't work. I also started thinking what will I be doing if I have x amount and why do I need z amount.

I am a person who does regular self assessments, I have many friends who are at least 3-5 years elder than me. I have asked all of them and they cant spot a mistake and this word gets uttered a lot "just luck".

When I start driving, car breaks down. When I talk to a girl, every word I say somehow ends up as something bad. I work, and I dont get paid enough. Supposed to have graduated from my degree, every month a new delay comes.

I have no interest in anything. Whats happening and causing this?

Why does a 22 year old should go through this much? I feel being punished for being ambitious. I have friends my age who have not achieved anything, tried anything. they are stagnant. But whats the difference between me and them? I tried but gotten to a worse position.

What should I do?

If I am running through a bad period of time? Is there any reversal method which I should use to take advantage of the current situation.

Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Rajarshi

I consulted a vedic astrologer and I was told to do prayers for Saturn. I was told that I am facing obstacles because Saturn is a slow moving planet. Weekly on Saturdays I was asked to light up a sesame seed light and pray to Saturn and make 9 rounds. I have been doing that.

Continue above.

Have you heard about Maha Mrittunjay Mantra?

This is the one of the best Mantra for Saturn.

http://www.mahamrityunjaya.com/home.php

Go through the link and listen. Try your best to recite the mantra after taking bath preferably. You should get much relief.

Best wishes

Visakha21

For this time:

1.You must be rather short;
2.What have you studied?
3.When was your first job?

Marian

Hello Sir,

1) I am 5' 11 sir.
2) Currently still doing my degree. Started in Oct 2011 currently In my final year,Degree in economics, few months to complete. A shift happened in 2011. I was doing engineering and I was offered a full scholarship to do economics and I took it.
3) First job was around december 2009/ Jan 2010 - april 2010 ( not extremely accurate) but I completed high school around december 2009 and got myself a telemarketing job after that.

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

marian12345

e04m02.jpg

I think that the time of birth is good (at least up to D-24).Your heigth (not very good) is given clearly by Lagna in Virgo in Rasi and Taurus in Navamsa.With the Grahamalika in Rasi and Sun in Navamsa Lagna you have great ability to be a leader, with a strong capacity to organize people and managerial organizations.You may try to enter even into politics (in D-10 Sun is in 5th house and ends a Grahamalika yoga who starts from the 2nd house).
Your Moon is AK who is exalted in Navamsa Lagna.This shows a successful life.Moon is in Parivarthana with Venus from the 3rd house, and this is, also, a great yoga for great wealth and much money.Your Mars is in debility, but is retrograde, and he is like a planet in exaltation.Because Mars is in your 7th house from AL, you will be an affluent and famous person (BPHS- CH. 29.26).

Marian

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear Astrologers,

How do I find whats my purpose in Life?

The same me a year ago was too ambitious and I had things set in motion and I was chasing it to become like one of those internet entrepreneurs we read in news. I was really competing with people twice my age. Slowly everything collapsed and towards the end of the year I just dont know whats my direction in life anymore. Somehow I managed to control my drinking habits.

Lately I have no Idea whats happening, I feel like the wisdom I had in me diminished. No more forward moving drive.

I feel like I no longer have any interest in making money as all my efforts didn't work. I also started thinking what will I be doing if I have x amount and why do I need z amount.

I am a person who does regular self assessments, I have many friends who are at least 3-5 years elder than me. I have asked all of them and they cant spot a mistake and this word gets uttered a lot "just luck".

When I start driving, car breaks down. When I talk to a girl, every word I say somehow ends up as something bad. I work, and I dont get paid enough. Supposed to have graduated from my degree, every month a new delay comes.

I have no interest in anything. Whats happening and causing this?

Why does a 22 year old should go through this much? I feel being punished for being ambitious. I have friends my age who have not achieved anything, tried anything. they are stagnant. But whats the difference between me and them? I tried but gotten to a worse position.

What should I do?

If I am running through a bad period of time? Is there any reversal method which I should use to take advantage of the current situation.

Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

mid-Mar saturn turns retro towards elevated moon libra 2nd good for family-finances till end july, saturn dasa too. saturn libra debilated aspect over aries 8th prone to dangers to care, however, in awareness. natal mars debilated over cancer 11th.

2nd wk April jup direct over elevated cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships trine aspect own pisces 7th promoting relationship-marriage, trine mer-rahu scorpio 3rd promoting research-occult aptitudes.

jup cancer however debilated aspect over sat-venus cap 5th impacting education-romance-position etc. jup-sat opp tending to missed opportunities, miscalculations-misjudgments. hope transit sat aspect own cap 5th protective same time.

rahu transit jupiter virgo asc till end 015 clouding wisdom perhaps tending to be extra critical, jup lord 7th inimical for virgo asc impacting health transit rahu, impacting liver, intestine, etc perhaps to care.

same time rahu friendly virgo 12th from moon tends to give a lift in life, rahu transit asc activating natal mer-rahu scorpio for research-investigation orientation.

come Aug sat direct scorpio 2nd from the moon/sadesati over mer-rahu initiative-communications under stress, while could be good for research orientation, sat aspecting own cap 5th protective of education-position etc during the 2.5yr transit. saturn-rahu dasa. sat lord 6th over scorpio could be prone to urological issues prone to tb-cancer perhaps, as well as impacting chest-lungs etc. sat aspecting taurus 9th impacting, slowing down luck.

come 2016 ketu moves to acq 6th prone to health issues-sciatica of lower legs, intestinal issues, etc, prone to be aggressive with opponents, prone to job separations. jup-rahu leo 12th tending to foreign lands transit 11th from the moon for gains, clouding wisdom impacting spiritual growth, etc

thus mixed bag, needing to care for health, keep wisdom under check, watch for areas of gains, research orientation, gains from rahu transit 12th from the moon, and transit 11th from the moon later come 2016, gains from foreign lands, to tread with wisdom, and again not to miss opportunities the jup-sat opp April-July miscalculations-misjudgments.

while it is sat-rahu dasa, sat own cap 5th for education-position-luck but semi-friendly with virgo asc, and rahu debilated scorpio sentimental-suspicious-occult indulgence-secretive-initaitve and communications under stress, currently rahu transit friendly intellectual virgo asc good but clouding overall wisdom transit inimical jupiter over critical virgo.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant on the ground. find helpful enough. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well - sat retro elevated libra 2nd, jup direct elevated cancer 11th for gains sooner, rahu transit friendly virgo 12th from the moon!!! ketu spiritual pisces.

kshantaram

Visakha21

e04m02.jpg

I think that the time of birth is good (at least up to D-24).Your heigth (not very good) is given clearly by Lagna in Virgo in Rasi and Taurus in Navamsa.With the Grahamalika in Rasi and Sun in Navamsa Lagna you have great ability to be a leader, with a strong capacity to organize people and managerial organizations.You may try to enter even into politics (in D-10 Sun is in 5th house and ends a Grahamalika yoga who starts from the 2nd house).
Your Moon is AK who is exalted in Navamsa Lagna.This shows a successful life.Moon is in Parivarthana with Venus from the 3rd house, and this is, also, a great yoga for great wealth and much money.Your Mars is in debility, but is retrograde, and he is like a planet in exaltation.Because Mars is in your 7th house from AL, you will be an affluent and famous person (BPHS- CH. 29.26).

Marian

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my chart.

Didnt really get it about the height as in why its not so good? I even rechecked my height today im around 176cm.

Does D24 show that I will be doing social sciences (economics), I have never been a fan of economics and I have been doing it for the sake of the degree but I gain respect in my professional front when I say im an economics student. Somehow it grants me some credibility in peoples eyes.

Why is it that despite this many yogas nothing is good in my life. When will it manifest? What should I do.

Whats next for me. I am pushing myself by focusing completely on completing my studies and I will be done by July. I am trying to find out whats my purpose in life and whether I should look into starting up businesses (startups) or just look for a job (all my friends are suggesting it). Im in a internal dilemma. Im lost.

What should be my direction probably according to rasi and dashamsa chart sir? I will have to accept the reality.

Wouldnt my current saturn dasha for me will be favorable for the above?

Regarding politics, I always have had a lot of interest but I lost the interest recently since its heavily related to corruption and gangsters in my country. I dont believe in having a good life for me by harming someone. But long time ago an astrologer told me that in my mercury dasha which is in my early 30s I will be finding myself in politics somehow.

Last edited:

marian12345

Because your Lagna in Navamsa is in a Venusian Rasi, we must use Dwadasottari Dasa.

Dwadasottari dasa (applicable if lagna is in Venusian amsa):

Maha Dasas:

Merc: 1987-05-21 (8:45:37 am) - 2000-05-20 (4:50:57 pm)
Rah: 2000-05-20 (4:50:57 pm) - 2015-05-21 (1:07:19 pm)
Mars: 2015-05-21 (1:07:19 pm) - 2032-05-20 (9:35:44 pm)
Sat: 2032-05-20 (9:35:44 pm) - 2051-05-21 (6:28:01 pm)
Moon: 2051-05-21 (6:28:01 pm) - 2072-05-21 (3:44:43 am)
Sun: 2072-05-21 (3:44:43 am) - 2079-05-21 (10:44:15 pm)
Jup: 2079-05-21 (10:44:15 pm) - 2088-05-21 (6:09:27 am)
Ket: 2088-05-21 (6:09:27 am) - 2099-05-22 (1:42:42 am)

Your life will change from May of this year.Mars is good for you, like I said.The Dasa of Rahu was till now, and Rahu is the 6th house lord in Rasi (6th house is about overcoming of obstacles/ struggle), and is afflicting your Lagna Lord, Mercury.In Dasamsa is with debilitated Saturn in the 8th house (bad).

Marian

marian12345

6fwk7k.jpg

This is your D-10 chart, who shows work.The artha trikona houses (2nd, 6th and 10th) shows the work done for others, and the kama trikona houses (3rd, 7th and 11th) shows business.The most important houses in those groups are 6th and 7th houses.In your chart, the 7th house is occupied by two planets and 6th house is empty, and this shows business.In the 7th house is Venus, karaka for desires and is the lord of the natural 7th house, and is exalted.Mars is with Venus are enemies, but because Mars owns another kama trikona house, these two planets had something in common here.Moreover, Mars is in Parivarthana with Jupiter, the 7th house lord.In the dasa of Mars, you will feel the effects of Jupiter, who, although is in MKS, he rules a kama trikona house, is in a kama trikona house and is in Parivarthana with the lord of a kama trikona house, Mars.This shows business.
Sun in 5th house (who shows the skills that we have in work, in Dasamsa) shows your managerial talent.
Venus is the 9th house lord and is exalted, and this shows grace of God in work.

Marian

Last edited:

Visakha21

6fwk7k.jpg

This is your D-10 chart, who shows work.The artha trikona houses (2nd, 6th and 10th) shows the work done for others, and the kama trikona houses (3rd, 7th and 11th) shows business.The most important houses in those groups are 6th and 7th houses.In your chart, the 7th house is occupied by two planets and 6th house is empty, and this shows business.In the 7th house is Venus, karaka for desires and is the lord of the natural 7th house, and is exalted.Mars is with Venus are enemies, but because Mars owns another kama trikona house, these two planets had something in common here.Moreover, Mars is in Parivarthana with Jupiter, the 7th house lord.In the dasa of Mars, you will feel the effects of Jupiter, who, although is in MKS, he rules a kama trikona house, is in a kama trikona house and is in Parivarthana with the lord of a kama trikona house, Mars.This shows business.
Sun in 5th house (who shows the skills that we have in work, in Dasamsa) shows your managerial talent.
Venus is the 9th house lord and is exalted, and this shows grace of God in work.

Marian

Wow, sir im speechless. I dont know what to say actually. I will update you on whats happening after may sir. Thank you so much.

Since it shows business, it can be any business as almost all businesses are started to make profit or there is specific business which I should look at.

I do not want to appear greedy, but I have had this 3 questions in mind for a very long time. I believe your knowledge will be of help.

1) What does that parivarthana yoga in my navamsha chart between mercury and jupiter show. (2nd and 8th house)

2) Why is there so many exalted planets in my d7-saptamsa chart. Are they good?

3) Mars is Retrograde and Its in Cancer in almost 4 more divisional charts excluding rasi chart (attachment). how will that work.

Thank you so much again sir.

Attachments

• mars.JPG
    mars.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 26

marian12345

m7t0s0.jpg

Don't think that just after three posts of mine the readings are done.I want to tell you more.I will answer to those questions later, if you do not mind.
This is your Rasi chart with Arudhas and some special Lagnas shown.Now, take Saturn as karaka for work, and let's see argala on him.From the 11th house Rahu and Mercury cause argala on Saturn.The argala of the 2nd house from Saturn is obstructed by Sun from the 12th house.The argala from the 4th house is obstructed by Moon from the 10th house from Saturn.So, we have Sun, Mercury, Moon and Rahu as planets who shows the work that you will do in this life.Sun shows politics (as a kshatriya planet), Mercury and Moon business (as vaisyas planets).Rahu shows criminality/ illegal work (as a chandala planet).Now, an astrologer must see what shows those planets, as a whole.These planets may show, also, all theirs indications, because every planet shows many things, as karakas.
Sun is in a Adhimitra Griha (best friend's house).Moon is in a Mitra Griha (friend's house).Mercury is in Satru Griha (enemy's house).Comments: you will enter into politics, possible through business or social service (Mercury and Moon).You will do business, but at the edge of illegality (Mercury and Rahu).

Marian

Visakha21

m7t0s0.jpg

Don't think that just after three posts of mine the readings are done.I want to tell you more.I will answer to those questions later, if you do not mind.
This is your Rasi chart with Arudhas and some special Lagnas shown.Now, take Saturn as karaka for work, and let's see argala on him.From the 11th house Rahu and Mercury cause argala on Saturn.The argala of the 2nd house from Saturn is obstructed by Sun from the 12th house.The argala from the 4th house is obstructed by Moon from the 10th house from Saturn.So, we have Sun, Mercury, Moon and Rahu as planets who shows the work that you will do in this life.Sun shows politics (as a kshatriya planet), Mercury and Moon business (as vaisyas planets).Rahu shows criminality/ illegal work (as a chandala planet).Now, an astrologer must see what shows those planets, as a whole.These planets may show, also, all theirs indications, because every planet shows many things, as karakas.
Sun is in a Adhimitra Griha (best friend's house).Moon is in a Mitra Griha (friend's house).Mercury is in Satru Griha (enemy's house).Comments: you will enter into politics, possible through business or social service (Mercury and Moon).You will do business, but at the edge of illegality (Mercury and Rahu).

Marian

Wow, this is getting more interesting. I definitely dont mind sir, I will wait for the answers.
I am glad that you would like to tell more.

I Think illegality in this context from my understanding and previous experience, at 18 I started a web development firm. I used to find templates online and modify them according to clients needs and charge them. So far I have done 20, I still do it sometimes but no projects lately. This is what 95% web designers do in this world. Can this be related to be at the edge of illegality?

Plus, im involved in the startup world. Ideas getting stolen is one of the biggest problem all the time. Say for example facebook. There are quite a number of controversy on whose idea it actually was but Mark is the guy who made it happen.

Similarly, the approach I take is that I look for inspirations from europe, and look for an idea which I can probably modify and cater to asia and southeast asia to be exact. This is how I will take my initial ideas and make it big. This is how I found my ideas which I worked on and going to work on.
Can this be considered illegal?

If I were to get into politics, I even have an idea on where to start. There are organisations which promotes entrepreneurship for youth and I just turned 22 in december. So all I need is a proper running business and give a few talks and probably come up with a few initiatives of my own and I see a path paving itself from there. I was thinking about this 6 months ago when I went for a talk but I have not done anything related to this.

Is this possibly how I might get into politics. If yes, this is capable of happening in less than a year. Does anything in the chart indicate when I might enter into politics.

Thanks Sir,

Visakha

kshantaram

Premium Member
mid-Mar saturn turns retro towards elevated moon libra 2nd good for family-finances till end july, saturn dasa too. saturn libra debilated aspect over aries 8th prone to dangers to care, however, in awareness. natal mars debilated over cancer 11th.

2nd wk April jup direct over elevated cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships trine aspect own pisces 7th promoting relationship-marriage, trine mer-rahu scorpio 3rd promoting research-occult aptitudes.

jup cancer however debilated aspect over sat-venus cap 5th impacting education-romance-position etc. jup-sat opp tending to missed opportunities, miscalculations-misjudgments. hope transit sat aspect own cap 5th protective same time.

rahu transit jupiter virgo asc till end 015 clouding wisdom perhaps tending to be extra critical, jup lord 7th inimical for virgo asc impacting health transit rahu, impacting liver, intestine, etc perhaps to care.

same time rahu friendly virgo 12th from moon tends to give a lift in life, rahu transit asc activating natal mer-rahu scorpio for research-investigation orientation.

come Aug sat direct scorpio 2nd from the moon/sadesati over mer-rahu initiative-communications under stress, while could be good for research orientation, sat aspecting own cap 5th protective of education-position etc during the 2.5yr transit. saturn-rahu dasa. sat lord 6th over scorpio could be prone to urological issues prone to tb-cancer perhaps, as well as impacting chest-lungs etc. sat aspecting taurus 9th impacting, slowing down luck.

come 2016 ketu moves to acq 6th prone to health issues-sciatica of lower legs, intestinal issues, etc, prone to be aggressive with opponents, prone to job separations. jup-rahu leo 12th tending to foreign lands transit 11th from the moon for gains, clouding wisdom impacting spiritual growth, etc

thus mixed bag, needing to care for health, keep wisdom under check, watch for areas of gains, research orientation, gains from rahu transit 12th from the moon, and transit 11th from the moon later come 2016, gains from foreign lands, to tread with wisdom, and again not to miss opportunities the jup-sat opp April-July miscalculations-misjudgments.

while it is sat-rahu dasa, sat own cap 5th for education-position-luck but semi-friendly with virgo asc, and rahu debilated scorpio sentimental-suspicious-occult indulgence-secretive-initaitve and communications under stress, currently rahu transit friendly intellectual virgo asc good but clouding overall wisdom transit inimical jupiter over critical virgo.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant on the ground. find helpful enough. could share specific feedbacks.

wishing well - sat retro elevated libra 2nd, jup direct elevated cancer 11th for gains sooner, rahu transit friendly virgo 12th from the moon!!! ketu spiritual pisces.

kshantaram

appreciate the ack. any specific feedbacks to share! the updated version now.

wishing well,

ks

Last edited:

marian12345

Yes, we can say that those activities on internet is illegal activity.Jaimini says that the planets in the 11th house from AL shows the sources of gains.Benefic planets shows gains by legal means, and malefic planets shows gains by illegal means.Your AL is in Capricorn, and the 11th house from there is exactly the Rasi where is Rahu and Mercury.Mercury is a malefic planet if in yuti with a malefic planets.So, you have two malefic planets in 11th from AL.Also, the planets who aspects that Rasi (by Rasi Drishti) shows sources of gains.Mercury shows some cousins/or other members of family, Rahu shows foreigners/bad people, Saturn shows elder brothers/sisters, Venus shows sisters/wife, Mars shows younger brothers.So, you can gain from these persons.Also, the other karakatwas of planets are important.Mercury shows the internet/ideas and Rahu shows foreigners and imports.Thus, the 'taking' (Rahu) of some ideas (Mercury) from some foreigners (Rahu) by internet (Mercury) is shown.
Another indication of the illegal means of gains is the placements of Venus and Jupiter in Nirriti Amsa in Dasamsa, and you can see again the importance of those planets in your Dasamsa (search out about Nirriti on internet).
Varnada Lagna shows the varna (class) of the native.Your Varnada Lagna is in Saggitarius, a fire sign who shows a kshatriya (kings).Lord of Saggitarius is in Virgo, a earthly sign, who shows a vaisya (business, trade etc.).Sun is in Saggitarius, showing clearly politics.So, this shows again what we have seen already from the argala on Saturn.
GL (Ghatika Lagna) is a special Lagna who shows power and authority.Leo has argala on GL, in Libra, but Sun obstructs the argala and shows, again, politics.
In your Dasamsa, the 6th house has Papakartari yoga from the kshatriya planets, Sun and Mars.I think that in Mars Dasa, Sun antardasa (2024-2025) you will enter into politics.

Marian

Last edited:

Visakha21

Hello Kshantaram sir,

hope you are doing well. I was just going through your previous posts and I have realised my first post was a year ago. So here are some feedbacks for your posts on august last year. Will update you on your latest post when time comes sir.

saturn lord 6th negating to own cap 5th, negating employment prospects. saturn 5th lord conj 9th lord venus, prosperity through artistic pursuits, elevated aspect from mars over cap promoting wealth, may be through creative or educational activities involving children, safe investments, etc.

moon lord 11th for gains over libra 2nd for finance-speech and could tend to earnings through educational activities, banking, public relations, dairying, etc. moon elevated over taurus navamsa tending to hotel management, food processing, etc

In December last year I was training kids from the age of 8-16 on entrepreneurship for 6 days and it made me happy and I really liked doing it. I got paid for it. It was supposed to turn into a job and training was supposed to be recurring but the company decided to do it only during school holidays which means the next will be in march. (missed opportunity - I could have became a full time trainer by using this as my portfolio)

jupiter aspect over own pisces 7th for career-vocation-business and protective, but pisces inimical under stress-delay. inimical jup over asc impacting health probably intestines, liver, etc. jupiter debilated aspect over saturn-venus cap impacting education-romance-speculation, etc. compensated by elevated aspect from mars over cap, but saturn-mars opp tending to stress-struggle over 5/11 matters etc.

I dont know if intestines get affected I will get a tummy but I have been gaining weight and my tummy gets bigger day by day.

No lift in life, only confusion. At the moment I am researching online on what is Dwadostari dasha, and some other new terms by Mr.Marian. Also very curious on how Vimsothari Dasha and Dwadastotari dasha coincides, and how transits influence them.

Visakha21

Yes, we can say that those activities on internet is illegal activity.Jaimini says that the planets in the 11th house from AL shows the sources of gains.Benefic planets shows gains by legal means, and malefic planets shows gains by illegal means.Your AL is in Capricorn, and the 11th house from there is exactly the Rasi where is Rahu and Mercury.Mercury is a malefic planet if in yuti with a malefic planets.So, you have two malefic planets in 11th from AL.Also, the planets who aspects that Rasi (by Rasi Drishti) shows sources of gains.Mercury shows some cousins/or other members of family, Rahu shows foreigners/bad people, Saturn shows elder brothers/sisters, Venus shows sisters/wife, Mars shows younger brothers.So, you can gain from these persons.Also, the other karakatwas of planets are important.Mercury shows the internet/ideas and Rahu shows foreigners and imports.Thus, the 'taking' (Rahu) of some ideas (Mercury) from some foreigners (Rahu) by internet (Mercury) is shown.
Another indication of the illegal means of gains is the placements of Venus and Jupiter in Nirriti Amsa in Dasamsa, and you can see again the importance of those planets in your Dasamsa (search out about Nirriti on internet).
Varnada Lagna shows the varna (class) of the native.Your Varnada Lagna is in Saggitarius, a fire sign who shows a kshatriya (kings).Lord of Saggitarius is in Virgo, a earthly sign, who shows a vaisya (business, trade etc.).Sun is in Saggitarius, showing clearly politics.So, this shows again what we have seen already from the argala on Saturn.
GL (Ghatika Lagna) is a special Lagna who shows power and authority.Leo has argala on GL, in Libra, but Sun obstructs the argala and shows, again, politics.
In your Dasamsa, the 6th house has Papakartari yoga from the kshatriya planets, Sun and Mars.I think that in Mars Dasa, Sun antardasa (2024-2025) you will enter into politics.

Marian

Hello Sir,

Im confused how Dwadasottari dasa and Vimsotari dasha coincide, only one happens at a time or both.

If it does, Does Jaimini concept look at divisional charts?

You mentioned Mercury is in Satru Griha, I have read that you have to check d9 for the strength of a planet. So is the bad mercury in rasi chart get better in divisional charts. Could any planet changed the nature of the planet by any chance ( considering the owner of scorpio being debilitated and retrograde)

What does saturn do being in AL? if I may ask

Regarding illegal businesses, I am quite scared actually on whats gonna happen. I have only been doing what I have mentioned and I make sure I dont harm people in the process.

I was thinking a lot about it and realised that I missed that I also used to fix computer for people for pocket money during high school and I will "amplify" the problems they have and charge more money. I can lie so well nobody will ever know that I do but I strictly use it only for profit making process without harming anyone.(jupiter in lagna maybe) I believe when making money one persons gain will somehow be another persons loss. Doesnt always end in a win-win situation.

I have never thought of doing anything illegal, so I am still wondering how and whats it gonna be? Next thing will be, if illegal business is indicated, is it going to be a successful one or Im going to get into trouble because of it. Same with politics, will I be a successful politician or otherwise?

Sir you have mentioned Rahu shows foreigners and imports, I already have foreign contacts from 3 countries who I have got to know from my friends. They are interested in imports and I have researched on the goods they ordered to import which has not been confirmed by the foreign party. Its one of my few attempts last year and things are still delayed and haven't move forward. You have also mentioned Rahu shows foreigners/bad people, so this people I know falls under this category. Does it mean that there is high chance for them to be bad?

Googled Nritti, Found a book, reading the whole Amsa Topic now, will update this post in a while.

I think my astrology knowledge is barely even 1%. P.S . Thank you sir, Im googling most of the terms you are using and learning new things, also reading about Varnada Lagna.

Last edited: