Hello to all vedic astrologers..Please have a look at this chart..

chaitupicasso

Hello all vedic experts here..some of you may know me some of you dont..I am trying in film direction filed and want to start directing in 2014 so i want guidence from you.,..

Ok here is what i know about my chart..

My 5 th house which is the house of entertainment is ruled by rahu which is aspected by ketu and saturn.

My venus is in conjuction with moon because the degrees are less than 5 and they are in cancer which is in its own house..

My sun mercury mars are in suns own house which caused bhuda aditya yoga and at the same time mars mercury conjuction is slightly there..

My saturn and ketu are in 11 th house and saturn is exalated in that sign.

My jupiter is in 2 nd house which is deblitated and is weak and at the same time venus and moon aspect is on jupiter.

so The question which i want to know is does this chart have the ability to be sucessfull in film directing?

The two negative things which i heard from few members is my deblitated jupiter and my venus moon conjuction

There are lot of good yogas formed in the chart which are related to wealth and fame so is it sucessfull carer option for me ?

Kundali :
bhtIn7h.jpg

shadbala
JzF0hwy.jpg

samudaya astakavarga
yOZ7hnL.jpg

North indian chart with shadbala and samudaya astakvarga is posted ..If any one want more then please let me know..

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
Son, u pasted your chart here ,but u do not understand how to analyse it..anyway, helping u now.. u may give ur DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH, PLACE OF BIRTH, WHICH DAY U WERE BORN (Sunday/Monday, etc).
then something beneficial may be done to u..

chaitupicasso

Son, u pasted your chart here ,but u do not understand how to analyse it..anyway, helping u now.. u may give ur DATE OF BIRTH, TIME OF BIRTH, PLACE OF BIRTH, WHICH DAY U WERE BORN (Sunday/Monday, etc).
then something beneficial may be done to u..

12 september 1985
born at 1:10pm afternoon
srikakulam,andhra pradesh

VenusS

Venus & Moon conjunction is not bad, at all. They're forming Vipreet Raj yoga & for an instance they're both beneficial planets. This conjunction simply means, you'll have your own charisma. You'll be shining like a sun in the whole crowd. Everyone will be attracted to you. Wants to talk to you, have good friends with you. But the negative is that, secret relationships might hurt or you're just too shy to form any relation and marriage maybe a problem. Unexpected marriage may happen. In Laws maybe very eccentric, even the spouse. But due to the powerfull conjunction, fame is very close.

chaitupicasso

Venus & Moon conjunction is not bad, at all. They're forming Vipreet Raj yoga & for an instance they're both beneficial planets. This conjunction simply means, you'll have your own charisma. You'll be shining like a sun in the whole crowd. Everyone will be attracted to you. Wants to talk to you, have good friends with you. But the negative is that, secret relationships might hurt or you're just too shy to form any relation and marriage maybe a problem. Unexpected marriage may happen. In Laws maybe very eccentric, even the spouse. But due to the powerfull conjunction, fame is very close.

Thank you venus but my rahu is in 5 th house with saturn ketu aspecting on rahu and my saturn also aspecting on moon venus too..Does this effect the native?

Second thing is i came to know that rahu in 5 th house gives the native with good creativity and venus,moon combine together will give good writing abilities.

so any insights on this

Thank you