Any insights on my chart..

chaitupicasso

Is there any field in my horoscope that is showing permanent intrest?

I have lot of temporary intrests and none of the intrests lasted for more than few months only except films..

So intrests in films are also temporary or is it reflecting strongly on the chart?

Direction is the field which i am intrested.

Sorry for using the word astros in my previous post ..I am not that good in english so instead of using the word "astrologer's" i used "astros"...sorry for the usage.My intention wass not to hurt any one..I thought both the words meaning is same.sorry for that .

FlfXe.gif

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
you should be doing wonderful and be in love and likely planning a wedding. but there have been some very serius setbacks recently so these palns may be jeopardized

rahu

chaitupicasso

you should be doing wonderful and be in love and likely planning a wedding. but there have been some very serius setbacks recently so these palns may be jeopardized

rahu

Can you tell me in which area my chart is showing potential? I mentioned a field which i am interested in..so is it related to it ?

"but there have been some very serius setbacks recently so these palns may be jeopardized" what is the reason for that can you explain a little?

Thank you

Last edited:

chaitupicasso

What exactly are you looking to find out? Are you looking for a career analysis?

Not analysys zarathu i want to know which area is stronger in my chart..Is it showing that i can get income by working some where or is it showing that i can get income independently..Because i saw some temporary intrests in my life i want to know is this permanent or is it only temporary intrest?Just like others.

MissCubyA

Your interest in films can be indicated by uranus (ruler of your 2nd house) posited in 12th (films, amongst other things), + 12th house ruler in 2nd house . Uranus receives a trine from venus (ruler of your MC- career). The ruler of your 3rd (mental interest) is neptune also in 12th conj ascendant. So interest in films IS reflected in your chart and can be used to generate an income . If thats the general answer you were seeking (& not a full career analysis)
Not analysys zarathu i want to know which area is stronger in my chart..Is it showing that i can get income by working some where or is it showing that i can get income independently..Because i saw some temporary intrests in my life i want to know is this permanent or is it only temporary intrest?Just like others.

Last edited:

chaitupicasso

Your interest in films can be indicated by uranus (ruler of your 2nd house) posited in 12th (films, amongst other things), + 12th house ruler in 2nd house . Uranus receives a trine from venus (ruler of your MC- career). The ruler of your 3rd (mental interest) is neptune also in 12th conj ascendant. So interest in films IS reflected in your chart and can be used to generate an income . If thats the general answer you were seeking (& not a full career analysis)

Is it showing strongly in my chart that i can earn money in film industry? Because the only thing which i am concerned about is the past temporary intrests..But intrest in film is diffenrt because it was there from long time..

How good is my career if i choose film directing?

any negative aspects in my chart that i need to change?

Thank you MissCubyA

MissCubyA

The most striking for me is Saturn square venus financial rewards may come slow and/or only through hard work determination and discipline which shouldnt be a problem for you with mars sextile pluto in your 10th, and sun sextile saturn. pluto also sextile and mars trine your neptune so overall I think its an interest worth pursuing, with rewards slowly but surely to follow

chaitupicasso

The most striking for me is Saturn square venus financial rewards may come slow and/or only through hard work determination and discipline which shouldnt be a problem for you with mars sextile pluto in your 10th, and sun sextile saturn. pluto also sextile and mars trine your neptune so overall I think its an interest worth pursuing, with rewards slowly but surely to follow

Thank you MisscubyA for the reply..so you are saying that it may take some time but the result is surely there..