Need Money:( but trouble in my job.. please see my chart :(

HI,

I work for a big IT company . I am in dire need of money so I do my job properly. But there is some serious trouble in my job. Can you pleaseread my chart and tell me the recent developement good or bad you see here .

Appreciate your help !!

I have enclosed my chart as well.

thanks !!

Attachments

• daisy14.png
    daisy14.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You may want to pull a chart at www.astro.com (more user-friendly), please:

a) your natal with current transits and progressions
b) Horary, using the time, date, place when the question in question came to your mind. Ask a clear-cut question for Horary, if you consider doing it

Good luck
:)AQ7

Hi,

You may want to pull a chart at www.astro.com (more user-friendly), please:

a) your natal with current transits and progressions
b) Horary, using the time, date, place when the question in question came to your mind. Ask a clear-cut question for Horary, if you consider doing it

Good luck
:)AQ7

Thanks a lot AQ7 :)

I have enclosed my astro.com natal chart . Please find it and help me in finding out. Can you see any promotion this year or next ?

expecting your reply.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.74430.10739.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.74430.10739.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 42
  • astro_w2gw_01_shefali_arora_hp.69602.11589.pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 26

RosieOne

You have an amazing scope. There is so much here that I want to talk about.

But starting with your question - your money/work/calling Houses (2, 6, and 10) are FIRE. You have an Aries Midheaven. You are a Self-Starter! You need a career with action, and excitement and GUSTO. You can inspire people, your can motivate them, people tend to follow you. You need to set out on adventure, do your own thing.

Now your outer personality is Scorpio and you are here to live a Cancer genre sort of life movie. Cancer Rising - when it is up and running right- is very prosperous - Knights of Gaia. You can FEEL trends in mass consciousness and take that to the bank.

Read the Cap. Uranus/Neptune/Saturn Generation thread.

Last edited:

RosieOne

So these have been super intense times for you with T. Pluto marching over your Capricorn stellium including Saturn and T. Saturn over your Scorpio stellium including your Sun and Pluto. Nothing to do but dive with the currents and be as mature as you can be.

I am seeing money arriving for you. You might light a green candle yourself and be open to having a money miracle. I have had hundreds in my life.

There are longer term changes happening as well.

First it is good to understand what your soul is here to accomplish this life. Your Northnode is in Aquarius in the 8th House, and you have Chiron conjunct Jupiter on your Rising and your whole scope is one big Mystic Rectangle - so please learn astrology. You willpick it up very quickly. You could pioneer this great and growing new field.

Elizabeth Spring:

NN in Aquarius:http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/aquarius-north-node.html

NN in 8th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-second-house-north-node.html

Last edited:
So these have been super intense times for you with T. Pluto marching over your Capricorn stellium including Saturn and T. Saturn over your Scorpio stellium including your Sun and Pluto. Nothing to do but dive with the currents and be as mature as you can be.

I am seeing money arriving for you. You might light a green candle yourself and be open to having a money miracle. I have had hundreds in my life.

There are longer term changes happening as well.

First it is good to understand what your soul is here to accomplish this life. Your Northnode is in Aquarius in the 8th House, and you have Chiron conjunct Jupiter on your Rising and your whole scope is one big Mystic Rectangle - so please learn astrology. You willpick it up very quickly. You could pioneer this great and growing new field.

Elizabeth Spring:

NN in Aquarius:http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/aquarius-north-node.html

NN in 8th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-second-house-north-node.html

Thanks a lot Rosie :) I am trying to learn astrology.

Do you see any promotion or any job change coming up this july - september ?

RosieOne

I don't do predictive astrology. I'm an Aquarius and I don't believe you can predict the future in other than very fuzzy ways. Rather I am simply a weather reporter. I can talk about the storm but will you prepare, decide to stay inside, or go out into the weather naked, harness the lightening to power your space ship? I'm not going to predict that part.

I can say the storm is mostly over and with Saturn going into your 7th House, what you began dreaming up 14 years ago, is now ready to be birthed into the world, ready to manifest.

One other thing for sure, with all your Fire, don't wait around for someone else to fix things, generally speaking. Again, you are a self-starter, so self starting works great for you!

Meanwhile, you can't control Pluto transits, rather dive deep with the currents and KNOW that any changes are meant to be and you will be thankful for them in the future.

The way through Saturn transits is to grow up, face any fears, do what you can, step by step.

At the level you are on Path and doing the gig you are meant to do, Pluto and Saturn transits will be experienced as wonderful. People get promotions at Saturn transits, take on new responsibilities, people get married, people have children.

One thing I always remind myself during Saturn transits is that what I most fear is what I already HAVE. For example, seemingly you have an icky job scene with insufficient money. Isn't that also what you fear will happen?

So CHANGE would be good, right? Resisting change would be not the best approach - right?

If you could use all this energy to create anything you want, what would that be? I mean, anything...

Last edited:
I don't do predictive astrology. I'm an Aquarius and I don't believe you can predict the future in other than very fuzzy ways. Rather I am simply a weather reporter. I can talk about the storm but will you prepare, decide to stay inside, or go out into the weather naked, harness the lightening to power your space ship? I'm not going to predict that part.

I can say the storm is mostly over and with Saturn going into your 7th House, what you began dreaming up 14 years ago, is now ready to be birthed into the world, ready to manifest.

One other thing for sure, with all your Fire, don't wait around for someone else to fix things, generally speaking. Again, you are a self-starter, so self starting works great for you!

Meanwhile, you can't control Pluto transits, rather dive deep with the currents and KNOW that any changes are meant to be and you will be thankful for them in the future.

The way through Saturn transits is to grow up, face any fears, do what you can, step by step.

At the level you are on Path and doing the gig you are meant to do, Pluto and Saturn transits will be experienced as wonderful. People get promotions at Saturn transits, take on new responsibilities, people get married, people have children.

One thing I always remind myself during Saturn transits is that what I most fear is what I already HAVE. For example, seemingly you have an icky job scene with insufficient money. Isn't that also what you fear will happen?

So CHANGE would be good, right? Resisting change would be not the best approach - right?

If you could use all this energy to create anything you want, what would that be? I mean, anything...

How will Saturn going in 7th House affect me ?

RosieOne

...Saturn going into your 7th House, what you began dreaming up 14 years ago, is now ready to be birthed into the world, ready to manifest.

Forgive me, Granny Rose got confused again. Pluto is approaching your DES, your 7th House - after pounding on you since 2007/2008 and also blowing open your Chiron/Jupiter Rising. These next few months - exact come February 2014 - everything shifts. Your "training" is almost over and you will launch into the world. It will feel GREAT, like you finally are free and get to use your wings. Might also feel like you survived an earthquake. It will feel GREAT.

With Chiron on the Rising, conjunct Jupiter I know you are here to be a 1. Healer, 2. Artist/Magician 3. Warrior 4. Teacher 5. Astrologer. All of them. And with Jupiter Rising in there too, I mean REALLY.

Cancer Rising folks tend to be very prosperous because you can feel the trends coming and about to change. The Cancer Rising tribe are my heros. We Aquarians pour water from our jugs - Cancer Rising waters that heal Gaia, waters that heal and relieve the poor and oppressed etc. Easier to help others when you have lots of the local currency.

As for Saturn, it is transiting your 5th House Scorpio Sun Stellium, so you are awakening to who you are and why you incarnated here at this time and place. Your will go fully public after your Saturn Return and when Saturn enters your 7th House - when your are 30ish.

About 10 years ago, Saturn crossed your Chironic Rising. This may well have been very painful for a few years leading up to this too. Everything changed and you started something new, you went through a radical make-over, and started down a new path.

Maybe you started playing guitar? Maybe you got into astrology? Maybe you got into a martial art? Maybe you discovered that you experience synchroniscity all the time, or you know someone is calling before the phone rings. Maybe you started...????

THAT is the thing you should be heading for - and expect everything that is NOT part of your core primal drive, to fall away, or be blown away.

Last edited:

Vista

A lot of your career upheaval started happening back in 2008 and continued into 2011. I assume this could have been college graduation or starting a new job?

You have T Uranus is T squaring your natal Asc/Des which also has Jupiter (conjunct)sitting on the ASC and Neptune and Saturn sitting on the DES so these planets will also be highlighted and the houses they rule activated. Also, Jupiter rules your natal 6th house and as I said, Transiting Uranus will be T squaring this planet amongst the other one's I mentioned. Since they are placed inside your 6th house of everyday work, one stands to reason there could be change surrounding your job. The problem I find with Uranus is that he is the planet of unpredictability, which is exactly what you get, the inability to tell how it will all play out for better or worse. Now, your 2nd house of money is ruled my Sun, later this year T Saturn(the planet of limitation and lessons) will start conjuncting your natal Sun which could affect your money and your overall sense of well being so DO NOT neglect your health at this time as you will be forced to take care of it otherwise. It might just the you are feeling a little tired and run down, maybe on the go more than usual. Saturn does sextile the planets inside your 6th house at the same time which is beneficial interaction so there will be balance to offset things. I suggest you be proactive and do what you need to stay healthy in mind and spirit along with exploring other options work wise. The good news is you will also have T Pluto also helping your ASC/DES, Jupiter, Nep, Saturn and later, your Sun, so in other words when a door closes and window will open so there is the ability to balance if that makes sense? You have a number of outlets so it should be OK. Either way, I would advise saving your money as best you can to whether the storm if one comes up.

Are you in a relationship? If so, there could be upheaval around this or you could actually meet someone. Again, with Uranus one never knows other counting on it being a stimulating time.

Thanks a lot AQ7 :)

I have enclosed my astro.com natal chart . Please find it and help me in finding out. Can you see any promotion this year or next ?

expecting your reply.

Last edited:

Vista

I misread your chart and went back and made edits. Sometimes the email goes through before the editing changes. Make sure you read my comments directly from Astrology Weekly website rather than email as there are some corrections. It's good now.

Vista

I misread your chart and went back and made edits. Sometimes the email goes through before the editing changes. Make sure you read my comments directly from Astrology Weekly website rather than email as there are some corrections. It's good now.

Vista
You are so right !!! it started in 2008 !! I used to work so hard but still no grades !! sometimes it used to feel that it is meaningless to work hard if I can get no grades.

I had no real frnds , i have always longed for good frnds in my life .. i am just part of the crowd..

Everything is unpredictable in my life. I work really hard for everything but I learn all the lessons the harder way because of Saturn.

Also, my boss is really bossy .. she drives me crazy .. its difficult to make her happy. She will ruin my career. Thats mean no promotion this time, and change is seen in my job/career ..

Also, I am in a relationship , it has been 5 yrs now. We were thinking of talking to our families now , but now that you have told that its gonna be a mess there also, i am really broken .. :(

can you elaborate on that front ? what upheaval are you talking about regarding my relationship ?

...Saturn going into your 7th House, what you began dreaming up 14 years ago, is now ready to be birthed into the world, ready to manifest.

Forgive me, Granny Rose got confused again. Pluto is approaching your DES, your 7th House - after pounding on you since 2007/2008 and also blowing open your Chiron/Jupiter Rising. These next few months - exact come February 2014 - everything shifts. Your "training" is almost over and you will launch into the world. It will feel GREAT, like you finally are free and get to use your wings. Might also feel like you survived an earthquake. It will feel GREAT.

With Chiron on the Rising, conjunct Jupiter I know you are here to be a 1. Healer, 2. Artist/Magician 3. Warrior 4. Teacher 5. Astrologer. All of them. And with Jupiter Rising in there too, I mean REALLY.

Cancer Rising folks tend to be very prosperous because you can feel the trends coming and about to change. The Cancer Rising tribe are my heros. We Aquarians pour water from our jugs - Cancer Rising waters that heal Gaia, waters that heal and relieve the poor and oppressed etc. Easier to help others when you have lots of the local currency.

As for Saturn, it is transiting your 5th House Scorpio Sun Stellium, so you are awakening to who you are and why you incarnated here at this time and place. Your will go fully public after your Saturn Return and when Saturn enters your 7th House - when your are 30ish.

About 10 years ago, Saturn crossed your Chironic Rising. This may well have been very painful for a few years leading up to this too. Everything changed and you started something new, you went through a radical make-over, and started down a new path.

Maybe you started playing guitar? Maybe you got into astrology? Maybe you got into a martial art? Maybe you discovered that you experience synchroniscity all the time, or you know someone is calling before the phone rings. Maybe you started...????

THAT is the thing you should be heading for - and expect everything that is NOT part of your core primal drive, to fall away, or be blown away.

Yes, lets see what change comes in my lifes, i think i am gonna turn a rebel / warrior , boss being bossy , money /promotion slipping away from my hand .

Yes , i love astrology , i try to learn it online , but just out of interest .
sometimes I feel so so low , my mood swings , and this low self esteem.

Yes , everything chnaged for me 10-12 yrs back.. my outlook towards life , but that was really really bad :(

I dont want to go through any more pain now ?

My relationship is gonna suffer too ??? Tell me not :(

Vista

Relationship troubles is just one of several possibilities! Don't be too fatalistic! Maybe you will run away together and get married unexpectedly. Uranus is unpredictable but it's not always a bad thing. There are other areas being affected by the transit if Uranus. Also, some people stay together forever and make it through tough transits. Better to be proactive and know what could happen so you can be on top of things. Maybe you will change departments or your boss will quit or moved to another department. Maybe a co-worker quits and you absorb their duties. Do you understand? You also have supportive inactions going on towards these planets too so there could be adjustments needed. No sense obsessing, just see how it goes but at the same time put feelers out for other opportunities.
You are so right !!! it started in 2008 !! I used to work so hard but still no grades !! sometimes it used to feel that it is meaningless to work hard if I can get no grades.

I had no real frnds , i have always longed for good frnds in my life .. i am just part of the crowd..

Everything is unpredictable in my life. I work really hard for everything but I learn all the lessons the harder way because of Saturn.

Also, my boss is really bossy .. she drives me crazy .. its difficult to make her happy. She will ruin my career. Thats mean no promotion this time, and change is seen in my job/career ..

Also, I am in a relationship , it has been 5 yrs now. We were thinking of talking to our families now , but now that you have told that its gonna be a mess there also, i am really broken .. :(

can you elaborate on that front ? what upheaval are you talking about regarding my relationship ?

Relationship troubles is just one of several possibilities! Don't be too fatalistic! Maybe you will run away together and get married unexpectedly. Uranus is unpredictable but it's not always a bad thing. There are other areas being affected by the transit if Uranus. Also, some people stay together forever and make it through tough transits. Better to be proactive and know what could happen so you can be on top of things. Maybe you will change departments or your boss will quit or moved to another department. Maybe a co-worker quits and you absorb their duties. Do you understand? You also have supportive inactions going on towards these planets too so there could be adjustments needed. No sense obsessing, just see how it goes but at the same time put feelers out for other opportunities.

i ll tell you my personal experience .. when even during my office time .. I try to do something straight .. I try to be extra careful .. i check it multiple times.. but when the time comes to showcase what exactly my work is .. something unseen unexpexted comes up , which i never expected , which according to me cannever arise . It looks to me that some magic wand does it all :) .. please elaborate why do I encounter such instances.