Will we marry?

melissamarie

We've been serious for almost a year now, and this Christmas he brought me home to meet his family. He's much older than I, and never married. Things have been amazing the last few months, but this week has been weird energy.. he's felt very distant. I'm not sure if he's pulling himself away intentionally or just stressed with work/etc.

I'm at a point where I need to make some choices, career and where I live. I want to know if he thinks as seriously about this relationship as I do. Ultimately, will he marry me?

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 40

fensi88

I think No and here is why:
You are Ma and Moon he is Ve rx. With retrograde planets there often more to be found than meets the eye. Retrograde planets often change their minds. Next, there is rule: Saturn conjunct the Ascendant or in the first house: the matter of that question seldom or never comes to good. Above all we do not have aplying aspect between rulers, so again No answer.

IleneK

Premium Member
Just adding to what fensi88 said: while you do not appear to be strong in this matter, with Mars in it detriment in Libra, there is a mixed reception between you and him/Venus, each being the other's sign of dignity or exaltation, which suggests a meaningful connection between you.
However, he/Venus retrogrades from a square to you/Mars, so there is no applying aspect at this time between the two of you and it is an applying aspect which would suggest a coming together. When Venus and Mars finally do square one another, after many other aspects in the interim, then it is Mars that is retrograde.

This all suggests to me that finding an alignment between you, or finding both of you in accord in the matter, may be very challenging.

Last edited:

MoonAngel

I agree with what the others are saying. To add to Ilenek's post, not only is Mars going to go retrograde but as soon as Venus turns direct Mercury goes retrograde and then when Mercury turns direct Mars (you) goes retrograde. So there will be a lot of miscommunication or re-evaluating of this relationship. Maybe things will become clearer in May when Mars is direct again.

blumen

I agree with Fensi, MoonAngel and IleneK.

If I may briefly add: Venus' application to Mars can indicate that he may propose but being in detriment Mars has not power to act. Venus retrogradation makes me think he is not really sure about the relationship. The mixed reception between Mars and Venus may indicate that, despite the difficulties indicated by the applying square, the two of you could come to an agreement about the marriage but again, neither Mars nor Venus are in a position to act upon their wishes.

Therefore even though he may state his intention to get married, or behave as if he wanted to get married, I think the marriage will not materialize.