will i move to uk for school in the new year?

fensi88

You are represent with Me at 3Can52 and Moon at 3Li29. Go to high school (and another country) is 9house matter, so we have ruler Ma at 1Le09.
I think we have here translation of light, because Moon separate from sextile from Ma and goes to square Me so connect these two rulers (Ma and Me). That might be "yes" answer, but unfortunately both rulers are peregrine so I ma not sure that this is clear "yes".

Summery Joy

Milky,

I've looked into the chart and I think it's highly unlikely for you to go.

Goca is right, the traslation of light between two peregrine planet doesn't necessarily mean a yes. However, although the significator of the UK highschool program is the ruler of the 9th, I use the 3rd house for education below college in general and I think it should be considered.

So, I used the 3rd house to look at your current highschool education in general. The significator is Venus in Taurus in the 9th house. It has powerful essential and accidental dignities. The fact that it's in the 9th house is merely a description of your interest in continuing your education abroad. Mercury, your significator, is in the face of Venus and Venus in in the term and face of Mercury. This is minor, but mutual reception. Also, Mercury is is applying to a sextile with Venus . The sextile will, however, be frustrated by the Moon when it moves to Scoprio where perfects a trine with Mercury when it is 3 degrees away from sextiling Venus. Although this is frustration, the aspect is quite smooth; even smother than the sextile that is frustrated.

The Moon rules the 11th house, which is interesting because your significator is technically in the 11th house showing your interest in some 11th house matter.

I believe you will come very close to going to that school in the UK, but some 11th house issue (possibly friends) will somehow cause you to stay. You will not be bitter about it. In fact, you should be able to see the bright side of staying.

Keep us updated.

Summery Joy

Oh,.. heh.. then forget it all and stick to Goca's interpretation :D

Although now I see what the 11th house is about. Astrology is an 11th house issue. Maybe I should have guessed it :)

Last edited: