Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation

Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation Questions about travels, changing residence, relocation and related.

Unread 08-07-2020, 08:47 AM

Should I move back to my country?

IMG_2976.jpg

Could anyone please help me with this relocation horary. I've brought up my children in this foreign country for 12 years but now with COVID and losing my job, I have no income and no welfare here and I'm thinking of going back to my home country for a year. The children's father has a great job here and he wants to stay (we're not together) and doesn't want the kids to leave.. but I've run out of $ and I'm potentially facing eviction if I can't get work soon and I don't know what to do.

Should I go back to my country?

I'm dignified Saturn in my H1. My L9 overseas-travel ruler, Mercury, is separating from an opposition in H8, probably relating to debt; the bills I can't pay anymore are the problem. Jupiter in H1, ruler of L4 -- my home country and parents' home -- is in fall; the family environment/mindset I would be heading into does not support my sense of self.

The moon is in partile sextile with me, Saturn, so its action is mine; a move from H3 Pisces conjunct strong Neptune, to H4 Aries is imminent, but Saturn is in fall there. Am I leaving my groggy depression for a lonely move home? And is it a good idea for the children? Or does dignified rx Saturn just mean I'm having fearful thoughts but I'm good where I am..

However Saturn (me) and L4 Jupiter (home country) will eventually turn direct, and then conjunct on Aquarius 0 on December 22nd, which is a couple of days after the school year finishes. I would still be in sign rulership, and L4 would be out of fall. So potentially we would go then?

Please help

Last edited by lux111; 08-07-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Tags
back, country, move