Angular Mars - How does it work?

conspiracy theorist

Falls and animal bites sounds like sidereal Sagittarius, or an Earthy Sagittarius. :wink: What about burns?

Yea, I did get a wicked burn from boiling water when I was in the 5th grade. The water fell on my stomach.

Fortune is also 2 degrees behind Saturn. But regardless, the Mars connection to a prominent birthmark around/near the face, scars and burns checks out in my case.

petosiris

Banned
Lol idk where you read anatomical traits at all. Don't put words in my mouth. Evolution is not only physical. :)

The fact that many astrologers apply those fossilized traditional predictions today suggests that we haven't changed that much culturally either. Maybe you can give us an example where this is not the case.

JUPITERASC

Astrology is mostly about perspective s and opinions.
It's pointless to argue which is better. :)
it is indisputable that Horoscopic astrologers
base Ascendant on moment of first breath :smile:

People have evolved
and changed, hence why I don't follow traditional astrology .
When traditional astrology began
people found breathing essential
people have not "evolved" beyond breathing :smile:
hence traditional astrology remains applicable today

ardentika

it is indisputable that Horoscopic astrologers
base Ascendant on moment of first breath :smile:

When traditional astrology began
people found breathing essential
people have not "evolved" beyond breathing :smile:
hence traditional astrology remains applicable today

Many astrologers consider the 4th cusp as the moment of the first breath so who knows . I'm not seeing I desagree with that however, it does resonate from experience .

We still breathe but we have also evolved consciously and awareness is everything.

JUPITERASC

Many astrologers consider the 4th cusp as the moment of the first breath
ours is an astrological learning forum
therefore
helpful if you would cite sources for "4th cusp = first breath" :smile:
so who knows .
indeed
one is entitled to ones opinion
I'm not seeing I desagree with that
however, it does resonate from experience .
We still breathe
but we have also evolved consciously and awareness is everything.
it is indisputable
that in order to post comment on our forum
members are breathing

wan

I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :p

oana11

I have an angular Mars, too. It is in Leo, conjunct AC. I had a lot of head injuries (I fell on the ice on my back, I fell off my bicycle and I fainted, the cradle hit me in the head, I have scars behind my head. I think it's a miracle my existence:)), I like men sports, also:)

ardentika

I have an angular Mars--it's in my 4th house in Gemini. It's probably not conjunct the IC (away by 8 degrees).

How has it manifested for me? Well, I nest. I don't go out very often. If I do have to get out of the house, it's usually for a purpose, for example, to work, volunteer, to have lunch with my friend, or to run an errand. I really enjoy staying home and using the internet, and sometimes reading. I don't have anything against going out at all, but somehow I just much prefer to stay in. I think this is very true for a Mars in the 4th house, the house of home and family. Mars signals my drive, and my drive is to stay in the house as much as possible :p
Where is your moon?

JUPITERASC

I have an angular Mars, too. It is in Leo, conjunct AC.
I had a lot of head injuries (I fell on the ice on my back, I fell off my bicycle and I fainted
the cradle hit me in the head, I have scars behind my head.

I think it's a miracle my existence:)), I like men sports, also:)
what are the dates of these head injuries oana11
day, month, year and time as well if possible :smile:

ardentika

Scorpio, 9th house.

My moon inconjuncts my Mars very closely, by about 1 degree.
Hmmm odd. Cos id usually not assume that Mars would make one a bit of a hermit. I know those ppl tend to be aggresivrly protecting their family. It's a passionate planet.

dd78

I have emphasized Mars in 4th house. In a night chart.

It means rather unpleasant things = being subjected to anger and aggression/passive aggression in childhood in various forms, two heavy life-threatening bacterial infections, other people commonly misinterpreting me as bad tempered/aggressive/agitated/in a great hurry etc. [ while my bodily movements are just faster than average]. Just to name a few.
I won`t list more, as my posts are sometimes misinterpreted and, consequently, removed.

All the above have certain unpleasant consequences that will never even fade, not to mention going away, I`m afraid.

Scars? eight on my face alone, but only one of them is (barely) visible, so anti-esthetic effects are none. They`re result of surgical removal of moles. Nothing serious or damaging. I had lots of moles all over my upper body, but they`re mostly removed without much scarring. I had a tatto on my arm, which is partly removed, this scar quite visible in terms of tissue quality, not color.

Pain? I know the worst physical pain that can be experienced. Even medical doctors admit that there can be nothing worse than that. This pain, however, is nothing compared to emotional pain I experienced in my life. The emotional one is chronic.

The only positive about this Mars is my inherited talent and love for sports. I don`t like watching it, I love doing it because of heavy beta- endorphin release I experience. In fact, sport is the only constructive activity I feel I can be good at. And used to be one of the best in my school. Heavy training soothes pain for a few hours.

All the rest is moderately to very negative, depending on transits to my natal chart.

ardentika

I have emphasized Mars in 4th house. In a night chart.

It means rather unpleasant things = being subjected to anger and aggression/passive aggression in childhood in various forms, two heavy life-threatening bacterial infections, other people commonly misinterpreting me as bad tempered/aggressive/agitated/in a great hurry etc. [ while my bodily movements are just faster than average]. Just to name a few.
I won`t list more, as my posts are sometimes misinterpreted and, consequently, removed.

All the above have certain unpleasant consequences that will never even fade, not to mention going away, I`m afraid.

Scars? eight on my face alone, but only one of them is (barely) visible, so anti-esthetic effects are none. They`re result of surgical removal of moles. Nothing serious or damaging. I had lots of moles all over my upper body, but they`re mostly removed without much scarring. I had a tatto on my arm, which is partly removed, this scar quite visible in terms of tissue quality, not color.

Pain? I know the worst physical pain that can be experienced. Even medical doctors admit that there can be nothing worse than that. This pain, however, is nothing compared to emotional pain I experienced in my life. The emotional one is chronic.

The only positive about this Mars is my inherited talent and love for sports. I don`t like watching it, I love doing it because of heavy beta- endorphin release I experience. In fact, sport is the only constructive activity I feel I can be good at. And used to be one of the best in my school. Heavy training soothes pain for a few hours.

All the rest is moderately to very negative, depending on transits to my natal chart.

That's interesting. I know someone else too who has Mars n 4th and has quite a few scars on the face. You would think that's common for Mars in 1st. Is your mars heavily challenged? Any squares to it?

When it comes to being subjected to aggression, I can say same, my mars is in 7th. That seems to be a theme in angular mars one way or another. Also chronical emotional pain with angular mars is a theme throughout one's life. I think it's what makes us who we are and what makes us passionate people. It's a theme but it's definitely not compelled. Understanding and awareness of one's emotional issues can lower the pain a lot.

dd78

I know someone else too who has Mars n 4th and has quite a few scars on the face.
You would think that's common for Mars in 1st.

My Mars is conjunct my AC ruler (Mrecury) and square AC, so he is connected to AC on many levels, anyway :innocent:

But nobody could tell that I have any scars on my face, as they`re almost invisible. The removal was done extremely well. :cool:
THe moles that I had were quite visible, however.

Is your mars heavily challenged? Any squares to it?

Yes, unfortunately he is involved in two difficult squares - to AC and to Saturn.

The worst manifestations of Mars square Saturn came to the fore when both of these planets were activated in profections, primary directions AND transits. I mean - in all at once.
Not to mention eclipses on top of it.
Understanding and awareness of one's emotional issues can lower the pain a lot.
Yes, I agree. In many cases it works. But awareness is usually just a first step on a path to recovery.

And, by itself, awareness can`t heal anything, unless the issue at hand is really minor and not a part of a bigger/chronic one.

MOst people don`t even want to be aware of their own issues and use so called unconscious "defence mechanisms" ,

because [sometimes] the truth hurts :wink: