February 9 Eclipse @ 20' 59" Leo

freedomlover

I noticed we didn't have a thread for this yet, and the time is upon us! Please share your eclipse experiences!

It's been an interesting one for me - already feeling the effects of it. The eclipse hit in my 8th house tightly opposing my natal Black Moon Lilith in the 2nd. -( I think I read the opposition to BML is the "Priapus point"). And, yes, some very old sexual abuse issues came up for healing. Yeah!

My great love's chart is going to be hit rather hard. The eclipse conjuncts his Moon in the 8th, ruler of the 8th. It squares his Sun, dispositor of the Moon - trines his Ascendant- opposes his Ceres in Aquarius, semi-sextiles both his Part of Fortune in Virgo and Mars/Lilith conjunction in Cancer.All this within about a 1 degree orb or so- how dramatic can you get?! I'm really curious to see how this will play out in his chart. Any thoughts?

Kerrie

Oh sh*t that was today, well I will soon see if it counts. Is there a time AEST that it hits? What about 1.30pm? Just seemed to be a lot happening then.

sageofaquarius

Kerrie
The eclipse is exact at 00:50 on February 10, AEST, but you will have to adjust this for Daylight Saving (or Summer) Time if it's in operation. So you haven't missed it yet ...

Appalled to hear about the wildfires, btw. Hope you're safe and well

sage

freedomlover

Do squares to this eclipse degree count? I have a exact square to Uranus in the 7th. Mmm.
Kerrie,

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm getting alot of Scorpio issues coming up. I don't know whether this is because the eclipse falls in my 8th house or because the Sun and Moon degrees of the eclipse make an exact t-square out of my natal Neptune in Scorpio. I'm going with "a combination of both", at this point.

This conjuncts my ascendant too... I can't find much on the effects...what am I to expect?

Boodica,

Not much to go on, but vaguely, the eclipse would deal with Leo/Aquarius issues, as relating to you and 7th house. So one-on-one interactions will be emphasized. It could have to do with the amount of attention you receive from others.

To all:

To those who aren't seeing any effect in the past few or next few days, see this thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13885&highlight=eclipse+windows

(I'm still looking for more real-life experiences on this thread. Hint. Hint.)

Boodica

Many thanks for your comments Freedom Lover. I've attached my chart and would appreciate if you'd have a quick look?

Yours rather nervously,
Boodica

Attachments

• Natal with Transit.GIF
    Natal with Transit.GIF
    76.9 KB · Views: 26

Neptune Rising

I was hoping to see this thread :)

Do lunar eclipses signify endings? Or just changes in general?

I have the eclipse in my 8th house. It trines exactly natal Chiron and 4th house cusp by 3 degrees.

It forms the focus point of a yod in my progressed chart though. Prog Jupiter conjunct Venus(23 Pisces) is in sextile with prog Mars (20 Cappy). I'm wary of yods becoming activated, they can be quite potent.

Jupiter is my chart ruler, Venus rules my 5th and 10th houses. Lunar eclipse forms yod point to those two in prog sextile.. I have a job interview for the temp job that I've been doing this Wednesday by which time Moon will be at 20 degrees Virgo. I wonder if this will activate my prog Mars, Jup/Ven. This will be interesting.

Not too sure what to make of this lunar eclipse.

NR

Rasalhague

This eclipse conjuncts my Vertex in the 7th house by 1.5 degrees. The beginning of a series of eclipses in my 7th house.

It didn't come up in solar fire at all though, this eclipse. wtf.

tsquare

This one is conjunct my moon.
First house.
Leo moon 23 degrees.

The Neptune opposition to moon has been interesting enough the way it is.
Natally I have moon trine Neptune....so transiting Neptune has been sextile Neptune.
I have chiron square later this year...chiron at 26 Taurus.
I have all kinds of transits that are interesting later this year...

Think I'm going to take a nap...
just seen it's 4:44 PM...
Well see what it's like later tonight...
I'm a bit drained.

Neptune Rising

I'm watching out for Mars when it opposes the eclipse point around 3rd March, Mercury will be there too a bit before.

Perhaps I'll meet Mr Right, he'll just magically appear in the shape of a Venus/Mars sextile yod point!

Meanwhile back on Earth...

NR

Boodica

Bump! I'd be so grateful if someone experienced could take a quick look at my chart? Monday's Lunar eclipse was conjunct my ASC! EEK:confused: What, if anything, should I anticipate? Could it possibly be positive?

Attachments

• Natal & Transits.GIF
    Natal & Transits.GIF
    52.5 KB · Views: 29

Astrodawn

Interesting! :59:

I have 2 very tight aspects to this eclipse
20' 59 eclipse Leo

20' 48' ASC Leo
20' 55' Mercury Sag.

Did anything unusual happen?
I had the first serious marriage proposal ever in my life!

Proposal came off a man with sun 21 Aries!

Last edited:

R4VEN

Astrodawn said:

20' 59 eclipse Leo

20' 48' ASC Leo
20' 55' Mercury Sag.

Good for you, Astrodawn! At least someone out there benefited from the energy.

I'm posting a link to Rob Tillett's site, as he's written a bit about the recent solar eclipse, and I found it interesting.

http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html#lunar

I sense - in my life at least - that whatever rumbles and upsets I'm experiencing are more to do with Mars fast approaching the conjunction to the lunar eclipse point - i.e. 6-and-a-half deg Aquarius - than they are to do with the effects of the recent solar eclipse in Leo - that is, even though I have 3 significant planets in Leo.

I feel that the two eclipses have worked in tandem (as I believe they're supposed to) and will kick along any changes which are being forced upon us by the Uranus-Saturn opposition. Passivity is no longer allowed!!!! We are all being `encouraged' to sit in the driver's seat and take charge of our lives.

Kerrie

Astrodawn said:

20' 59 eclipse Leo

20' 48' ASC Leo
20' 55' Mercury Sag.

Just checking if Mercury is in your 5th?