Vedic vs. Western Astrology!

cocoloco

I am a Libra ascendant in Vedic Astrology or Sidereal. I am a Scorpio Ascendant in Western astrology or Tropical. My Sun sign in both is Pisces. Moon is Aquarius in Vedic, and Pisces in Western. I even have the dimples that Librans tend to have. Not sure if my eyes have an intense gaze like Scorpio though. Personality wise I feel like a Pisces with Libra. I am as indecisive as can be, passive, polite, smile a lot, and yes I have to keep up that sweet gal image, lol! I feel much more connection to my signs in Vedic astrology. What is your opinion on Vedic Astrology vs. Western Astrology??

Tamara

acording to vedic astrology my asc and moon are in libra, but i have nothing libran, so for me western astrology is more suitable...

astrofonder

i m studying astrology for 7 years . yet i could not get the answer of this que. whether which is better vedic or westren? as vedic is older since more research is needed to this system.

Christian09

I I feel much more connection to my signs in Vedic astrology. What is your opinion on Vedic Astrology vs. Western Astrology??

They both have their strengths and weaknesses. I use Western for Mundane and relocation astrology.
I use Vedic for the personality profile and most predictive work. Together, I can pretty much get what I'm after...