Will Chris come back to me? Or should I move on

dandelionnn

Chris and I were talking to eachother for about a month. We got along great..he told me he liked me, and I never really told him I did...I hide my feelings until I know for sure I can show them. But I did act like I was interested...he told me he liked me. And that he wanted me the first time he saw me. The terribe thing is...he went back to his ex girlfriend. It really frustrated me because I really liked this guy. And it completely shocked me because he liked me, too...I want to know if there will ever be a chance of him coming back to me...or if I should just get over it and leave him alone. I got mad at him when he told me he went back to her...and stopped talking to him..and he stopped talking to me. But I miss him. He's the only one I felt I could be myself around. He was so sweet to me....and this happens. I'm tired of getting pushed away...I'm tired of not being good enough. I miss him and I just want to know if there will be another chance between him and I....So I'm leaving it up to Horary, to hopefully give me an answer. I'm a complete newbie with this type of Astrology...I have read the rules about it and am still pretty confused on how to do this. So hopefull someone experienced would be kind enough to help me find the answer to my query.

My assumptions:
I am probably the Sun in Scorpio, And he is Venus in Scorpio. Venus(which I suspect is him) conjuncts my Sun, so that could mean something...but what?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_112_will_chris_come_back_to_me_hr_19732_13139.jpg
    astro_2gw_112_will_chris_come_back_to_me_hr_19732_13139.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

misskitty

Can you post the chart in Regio rather than Placidus? In horary we primarily use Regio format. That could wind up being important here. And you are Mercury, he is Jupiter.

Last edited:

RayAustin

I know how painful it is when something like this happens and I empathize, but I do not see a yes for a successful relationship unfortunately. The moon, though exalted in Taurus, is conjunct Algol, which is a bad influence and suggests a very bad emotional state; Mercury is very weak and you are essentially powerless to the outcome.

The near partile sextile to Jupiter from the Moon in the 11th indicates that you will continue communicate and be friends for a while (though the 12th house suggests pain in doing so); however Jupiter simply has no relation or interest in Mercury to suggest feelings of love or want towards you, and we need that for a good yes.

Mercury is about to conjunct the 12th house lord Venus, which is exceptionally malefic (negative influence). Venus does signify lovers, maybe he will come back in some magnitude but I do not see a relationship to the extent of what I think you are hoping for. Saturn, 10th (relationship outcome) house lord is conjunct Vindemiatrix (a bad relationship star) pretty ominously in the 5th house. The chart is very negative, and the last aspect of the Moon is an opposition to Mars which would be the surest of no for any kind of successful relationship. :(

My verdict is that the Venus retrograde suggests a return, however I think you would only be hurt and lead on and it wouldn't lead to anything good, because Venus is a very, very negative influence in this particular chart. That's my verdict.

If you have any questions please let me know and please provide us with an update.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Can you post the chart in Regio rather than Placidus? In horary we primarily use Regio format. That could wind up being important here. And you are Mercury, he is Jupiter.

I changed it to Regio as you suggested. May I ask, is the difference important? Does it Regio wind up giving a whole different interpertation?

dandelionnn

I know how painful it is when something like this happens and I empathize, but I do not see a yes for a successful relationship unfortunately. The moon, though exalted in Taurus, is conjunct Algol, which is a bad influence and suggests a very bad emotional state; Mercury is very weak and you are essentially powerless to the outcome.

The near partile sextile to Jupiter from the Moon in the 11th indicates that you will continue communicate and be friends for a while (though the 12th house suggests pain in doing so); however Jupiter simply has no relation or interest in Mercury to suggest feelings of love or want towards you, and we need that for a good yes.

Mercury is about to conjunct the 12th house lord Venus, which is exceptionally malefic (negative influence). Venus does signify lovers, maybe he will come back in some magnitude but I do not see a relationship to the extent of what I think you are hoping for. Saturn, 10th (relationship outcome) house lord is conjunct Vindemiatrix (a bad relationship star) pretty ominously in the 5th house. The chart is very negative, and the last aspect of the Moon is an opposition to Mars which would be the surest of no for any kind of successful relationship. :(

My verdict is that the Venus retrograde suggests a return, however I think you would only be hurt and lead on and it wouldn't lead to anything good, because Venus is a very, very negative influence in this particular chart. That's my verdict.

If you have any questions please let me know and please provide us with an update.

I believe this. Despite the fact that he told me how he felt otherwise, I still think what you say is more true. There's probably a reason why he didn't give us a chance, and went back to his ex of four years...I hope he and I can become friends again, but then I might just keep my distance and ignore him for leading me on. Thank you for your insightful and very helpful input on this. Very interesting.

RayAustin

Thanks for your confirmation and your reply. It really helps me. :)
Also .. guys say lots of things, I know from experience. But we must not hold on to those words.. what he does is more important.

dandelionnn

Update

It's crazy how accurate this is. He did come back, but he left just as soon. He left me for some other girl real quick. Yes, I cannot believe this happened..but it did. He lead me on, and I was gullible enough to get close to him again. So one of the posters here were accurate with their prediction. Horary Astrology is not a joke...I think I was bate. To make this other girl jealous or something. Idk..it was crazy. Horary is crazy accurate.