Is X (friend) thinking of me?

SGN

Hello All,
I am thinking of person x as a close friend of mine. We speak a lot. In fact (at times), I am thinking of that person more than a friend. Unable to explain. Is that person also thinking of me the same?

Thanks,
SN

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.3854.46223.jpg
    astro_w2gw.3854.46223.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 36

heidy26

If you are asking about this person romantically, it looks like it does and for quite a while now, but you (Venus) are separating from Mars. Looks like you had a chance that you created (went together for a similar hobby, asked them to help you study or other 5th house issue), but did not take it further, since the interest lied somewhere else back then.
Moon is in detriment and about to conjunct Saturn. Are there family issues that weigh heavy on you emotionally ?

Last edited:

SGN

Hi Heidy,
Thanks for responding.
"Moon is in detriment and about to conjunct Saturn"- I am unable to follow this. Please explain when you get a chance.
"Are there any family issues" - well...when I did have , this friend was the one I was able to share with.

All I need is, this friend of mine, to be my friend for a longer time.

Thank you.

heidy26

Hi Heidy,
Thanks for responding.
"Moon is in detriment and about to conjunct Saturn"- I am unable to follow this. Please explain when you get a chance.
"Are there any family issues" - well...when I did have , this friend was the one I was able to share with.

All I need is, this friend of mine, to be my friend for a longer time.

Thank you.

So you are not asking about him romantically? Let's clarify this, since his significator might change.
AC is via combusta and Saturn is proeminent in the chart, one because Moon is ruled by it, Moon applies to it and it also is the hour ruler. Whatever problems you've dealt in regards to your family/home, the chart points to emotional distress for you and ongoing issues in this area . That's where the focus is and what you are being shown.
This is also the main reason you've missed the chance with the Venus/Mars aspect (Venus was in Aquarius) and the Moon/Saturn joining is in the way of the aspect with Mars.

SGN

Not romantically. But, tried to understand what was in his mind. I am a female.
Again, thanks for taking the time.
Thanks.

heidy26

Not romantically. But, tried to understand what was in his mind. I am a female.
Again, thanks for taking the time.
Thanks.
You could've fooled me with the line on which you said you are at times thinking differently about him, but anyway, i would still keep him as Mars. Seems that he lost interest lately, he is focused more on other things.

SGN

Thank you Heidi.
To be honest, i was confused on my friendship with him. I am sort of clear now.

Thanks.

Last edited: