Clear Horary on Missing Cat... but am I missing something??

bekzilla

This is an interesting case.

On or about June 4th my outdoor cat went missing. He sometimes indulges in a wander, so I didn't get alarmed until about day three. The morning of his 4th day gone, I cast a horary asking where he is/is he ok and got an early ascendant (under 3 degrees of the sign). I thought I'd outsmart the system by rephrasing my question about an hour or two later and got an early ascendant again. Frustrated, I tried one last time later that evening and got a THIRD early ascendant! OK, OK! I didn't know why it was too early to answer my question, but I got the message.

The next day I went around the neighborhood calling for him, but came back empty handed. So the evening of the following day, June 9th, I cast a chart again. Ascendant: good! Moon: good! Answer: clear!! It showed my cat (Venus, ruler of the 6th) as retrograde in my 6th, indicating that he's still my cat (not kidnapped) and that he will return. Additionally, the moon will apply a trine to the sun as its last aspect before leaving the sign, indicating a "yes" to my specific question ("Where is my cat, will he come back, is he ok?")

BUT.....

He's still very much missing, and I can't tell from the chart where I should even look or when he will return. I'm obviously doing all the other stuff like alerting neighbors and posting flyers, but any help or critique of my horary reading would be appreciated.

In case the chart I posted disappears, here are the details for the horary:

Where is my cat (Yuki), will he come back, is he ok?
June 9th, 2020
Sacramento, California
20:09 (8:09PM) Pacific Standard Time

Attachments

• HORARY where_is_yuki_will_he_come_back_is he_ok_hr.60857.35988.jpg
    HORARY where_is_yuki_will_he_come_back_is he_ok_hr.60857.35988.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 28

ravinderccmb

According to stellar system presently there are obstacles or struggles as horary moon is connected to Saturn. Its possible will find it between 17-20th June when Moon gets connected to Venus and Sun.

Chrysalis

The Arabic part for finding a lost pet is at 20° Scorpio in the 12th house of losses. The lot ruler is in a water sign the same as the lot. The dispositor of L6 is also in a water sign. Your cat must be somewhere near water but hidden.

bekzilla

Thank you Ravinderccmb and Chrysalis!

Chrysalis- I’m not super familiar with Arabic parts (past the part of fortune)- is there a particular book you would recommend? I’m also wondering if any of the things you stated would override the moon’s final aspect or if it’s more of a “seriously take this into consideration” type of thing.

I will let you both know what the outcome is when I get it. Thanks again!