Relocating California Vs Toronto

waybread

Are you a dual citizen? This would really affect how we can answer the question.

Then which chart belongs to which location?

Something else to think about is what kind of health care you could get in CA vs. in Canada. Is this an issue for you?

Nvigz

Are you a dual citizen? This would really affect how we can answer the question.

Then which chart belongs to which location?

Something else to think about is what kind of health care you could get in CA vs. in Canada. Is this an issue for you?

My husband is from California so we go back and forth. We started the immigration process so I can be there full time. The chart that says “relocation at the top” is California. The one with nothing is Toronto. Health care is not an issue for me , if I need it there I am covered.

waybread

The relocation chart looks more favourable, with Jupiter and the part of fortune conjunct the MC.

I realize that you are asking an astrological question, not an immigration question, but if you are a green card holder, and not a US citizen, you can loose your green card status if you are out of the US too long. If you are in the US on a tourist category, this is only good for 6 months for Canadian citizens.

The immigration process is probably much slower today than it was prior to Pres. Trump's recent announcement that he is cutting back on approving immigration applications. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/29/court-upholds-trumps-coronavirus-immigration-ban-224855

Then you can lose your Canadian health coverage if you stay in the US for 6 months or more.

Nvigz

The relocation chart looks more favourable, with Jupiter and the part of fortune conjunct the MC.

I realize that you are asking an astrological question, not an immigration question, but if you are a green card holder, and not a US citizen, you can loose your green card status if you are out of the US too long. If you are in the US on a tourist category, this is only good for 6 months for Canadian citizens.

The immigration process is probably much slower today than it was prior to Pres. Trump's recent announcement that he is cutting back on approving immigration applications. https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/29/court-upholds-trumps-coronavirus-immigration-ban-224855

Then you can lose your Canadian health coverage if you stay in the US for 6 months or more.

“ he relocation chart looks more favourable, with Jupiter and the part of fortune conjunct the MC.”

Why are those good placements ?

Yes, I am well aware of what to do for immigration, we have been going back and forth for 3 years now :) it’s hard but we make it work.

waybread

Jupiter and the Part of Fortune are typically good luck factors.

In the Toronto chart, Chiron conjuncts the MC. Chiron typically shows us "where it hurts," although it can become a source of wisdom and compassion. Uranus conjuncts your 4th house cusp of "home." Uranus is often disruptive.

Nvigz

Jupiter and the Part of Fortune are typically good luck factors.

In the Toronto chart, Chiron conjuncts the MC. Chiron typically shows us "where it hurts," although it can become a source of wisdom and compassion. Uranus conjuncts your 4th house cusp of "home." Uranus is often disruptive.

Where it hurts ? As in physically pain or my health ? So Uranus means I have bad home life in Toronto ? Because I don’t get along with certain family members

CapAquaPis

California has the best weather, but Canada has the best government. But you don't want to deal with toxic family members in Toronto not in California. It's a hard decision to make and whenever you complete your immigration papers, I suggest you could still spend the winters in California and summers in Canada. BTW I live in the Palm Springs area in CA known for many Canadian "snowbirds" and I have a Scorpio sun/Aquarius moon GF originally from Montreal who lived in Virginia until she moved here 3 years ago. Aquarius moon here along with Aquarius sun, I think I should relocate to Canada because I don't seem to like where CA and the USA is headed.

Nvigz

California has the best weather, but Canada has the best government. But you don't want to deal with toxic family members in Toronto not in California. It's a hard decision to make and whenever you complete your immigration papers, I suggest you could still spend the winters in California and summers in Canada. BTW I live in the Palm Springs area in CA known for many Canadian "snowbirds" and I have a Scorpio sun/Aquarius moon GF originally from Montreal who lived in Virginia until she moved here 3 years ago. Aquarius moon here along with Aquarius sun, I think I should relocate to Canada because I don't seem to like where CA and the USA is headed.

Yeah it’s hard but my husbands business is there so it’s not like we can move it to Canada.