Will I die in war?

oscarSegal

Will I die in battle? Maybe during a revolution? Or a coup?
I was told by a jewish wizard once that i'm gonna have a very long life. But I don't wanna get old before I die. Better to burn out than fade away, right?
Anything to support death in war?

I was born 5/5/1984 in Tel Aviv, Israel at 6:00 am
I hope this chart does it
VEDIC.jpg

Last edited:

deepminde

Sorry, I can't help you, I'm not an astrologer but the real astrologers will not answer your question, they don't predict death. Maybe they think you'll kill yourself if you knew or it's unethical or something like that.

oscarSegal

Sorry, I can't help you, I'm not an astrologer but the real astrologers will not answer your question, they don't predict death. Maybe they think you'll kill yourself if you knew or it's unethical or something like that.

Real astrologers DO predict death. Seen it with my own eyes...
Youre basically saying it's ok for them to predict everything else BUT death. It's absurd. Death isnt oblivion. It is what it is. It's not a taboo, it's not inappropriate, it's not like I asked what is the best chemical for me to OD on or something like that.
Plus, Im a fatalist. I don't think you can kill yourself unless youre MEANT to die.
I had at least five near death experiences and I died once. I was actually dead for a few minutes and I was brought back. That happened last February, So I'm pretty sure my time hasnt come yet.
Other than that this is a fairly reasonable question. I wanna know the circumstances of my death. Why would I NOT wanna know that? How come I'm the only one curious about death?

deepminde

Youre basically saying it's ok for them to predict everything else BUT death. It's absurd. Death isnt oblivion.

I did not say that. I think it's stupid not to answer a 'negative' question, but nobody in this forum will answer to yours.

If you would read more threads you would see the astrologers try to answer in a more optimistic way.

Last edited:

Jadi

His ToB also seems rounded, which pisses most Vedic astrologers off :lol:

oscarSegal

My birth certificate says 6:00 exactly too (but pm)....unfortunately, because of the nurses, we will never know our exact birth time :/
it is the exact time. I was born 6 am sharp why is that so hard to believe. Plus even if it werent for the birth certificate my mother remembers it. Too symetric to forget. Its not a rough estimation but the EXACT time of birth

it is the exact time. I was born 6 am sharp why is that so hard to believe. Plus even if it werent for the birth certificate my mother remembers it. Too symetric to forget. Its not a rough estimation but the EXACT time of birth

If your mum remembers it then that definetely helps clarify the situation. But 9 x's out of 10, it's probably rounded.

oscarSegal

If your mum remembers it then that definetely helps clarify the situation. But 9 x's out of 10, it's probably rounded.

I think it depends on where you live and the efficiency of their health system. Where I live we don't round corners when it comes to beurocracy, unfortunately.

astrodranjna

you have good longevity with many raja yogas and mahapurush yoga
you can to something good for the society
left the thought of how i will die rather think how good I can live.

Chakravathy

The chart you have posted doesn't match your Birth Details. But since you have said you are too sure abt ur birth time, an error in posting the chart isn't fatal. Generally, Vedic astrology needs the birth date, time and place. Posting just the rasi chart is of no help. It's not required when you post your birth details (Just in case for future requests)

The current major period you are running is of saturn. your saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and exalted (Powerful) in the 6th house aspected by sun/mercury/venus. Saturn period runs until 2034. This could be fairly a successful period for you. You may be fearless, develop an egoistic temperament, win over your enemies. you can be a little arrogant too. But again, that's you. You may make good amount of money. With success comes ego and arrogance, handling it with caution and trying to be humble will make you even better.

And to answer your question - will you die of war - I don't know. Generally Vedic astrologers do not predict death. Death is inevitable. But no one predicts it. Always remember, vedic astrology works on karma. Predicting death most of the times is of no use and is bad karma to the astrologer. Why would someone opt to mess up their karma. Hope this helps.

Chakravathy