Why I love cats so much!!!

poyi

Premium Member
1476021_10152098765519297_226654496_n.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
Lol Rahu this is really good information. That literally sextile my Jupiter! It is strange a lot of Virgo Sun or Virgo rising people love cats. Perhaps due to the relationship with 6th house and pets of this zodiac.

I don't particularly get along with dogs but they love to jump on me, rub on me....and lick me. Dogs always happy to see me very affectionately but I would be very tensed when dogs do that to me.

There used to be a fixed star called Felis in Leo to Virgo constellation names by a cat loving astronomer but no longer in used but it would be on my ascendant. Thank you for your information.

poyi

Premium Member
Actually many times when I was doing reading for myself with Tarot, the card, The Queen of Wands often came up as the card talking about myself. The black cat, is the symbolic meaning of the Intuition of the Queen of Wand and her dark mystical side.

Queen+of+Wands.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
It sextile to my Jupiter in Sagittarius at IC, ruler of the 4th living in 4th house and trine my MC exact and semi sextile my AC actually, people do know me font of cats. My feeling of cats is whenever I see them around as pictures, video, or on the street and the old cats that I have, they gave me Joy and the feeling of Home. I will always be content and happy even at my worst mood they managed just to make feel happy and at peace by not doing anything special at all! I have midpoint of Moon/Pluto=Jupiter so when Ubasti sextile Jupiter that also trigger the midpoint which is Luck, Joy and intense emotion. When I see a cat on the street, I consider that day as bloody lucky!

Edited: It also trine my MC, sextile my IC and quincunx my DC, basically it has aspect to the main axises. Ubasti by declination parallel/contra parallel my AC/DC. I am not entirely sure if asteroid can be used with other aspects or just conjunction/parallel but it seems to be in my case or could be just the declination was enough to cause my feelings of the importance of cats in my life.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Since this asteroid is in Libra in my chart and in the 2nd house, my Venus is also in Libra. It could be related. They are very beautiful and precious to me.

theV

OMG!!! I am big fan of cats I have obssesion with cats,I find them to be mysterious and silky,and adorable

I have strong emphasis of egyptain asteroid in my chart which means love for cats,Sekhmet the lioness queen (5381) "In the natal chart, Sekhmet represents the transformation of death into wisdom and enlightenment – she is the scorching sun, she is the renewal gained from suffering, the fire that burns the enemy. She is healing through death and rebirth akin to Plutonic and phoenix energies. She is power, magic and strength."http://gneissmoonastrology.net, on the ASC

And Sphinx
896. keeper of secrets mysteries and knowledge , a guardian with the body of a lion making midpoint with pluto conjunct my sun (sun=Sphinx/Pluto) it could mean obssesion with cat heheh

Norse goddess Freia, asteroid 76. Two sacred cats goddess of love, a powerful protectress, a nature deity conjunct asc

Check this article http://gneissmoonastrology.net/tag/asteroid-sekhmet/

Lilith also relate to cat

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
OMG!!! I am big fan of cats I have obssesion with cats,I find them to be mysterious and silky,and adorable

I have strong emphasis of egyptain asteroid in my chart which means love for cats,Sekhmet the lioness queen (5381) "In the natal chart, Sekhmet represents the transformation of death into wisdom and enlightenment – she is the scorching sun, she is the renewal gained from suffering, the fire that burns the enemy. She is healing through death and rebirth akin to Plutonic and phoenix energies. She is power, magic and strength."http://gneissmoonastrology.net, on the ASC

And Sphinx
896. keeper of secrets mysteries and knowledge , a guardian with the body of a lion making midpoint with pluto conjunct my sun (sun=Sphinx/Pluto) it could mean obssesion with cat heheh

Norse goddess Freia, asteroid 76. Two sacred cats goddess of love, a powerful protectress, a nature deity conjunct asc

Check this article http://gneissmoonastrology.net/tag/asteroid-sekhmet/

Lilith also relate to cat

Thank you for the very interesting information. I have 6th house Lilith trine Pluto in 2nd house, sextile Neptune in 4th, quintile Jupiter in 4th at IC, then square Mercury in 3rd house. Lillith parallel my Sun.

Sekhmet is in my 2nd house conjuncts Saturn, the ruler of my Moon and 5th house, Sekhmet also bQ my MC also parallel to my Mars and Pluto. Freia in my 1st house sextile my Uranus in 3rd, Freia parallel my Mars in 1st house and Pluto in 2nd house. Sphinx conjuncts/parallel my Uranus also parallel Jupiter, IC, SN, anti vertex, Neptune, 5th house cusp as well.

I also just confirmed with my sister, when I was an infant, in my grandfather's home, he had a grey-brownish fat tabby cat. He and I both fond of cats.

The Cat's Guide to Christmas!!!:love:
http://lovemeow.com/2013/12/a-cats-guide-to-christmas/

ashriia

I love kitties too.:love: that first video is lovely. aww.

I only have one cat, she is a rescue and my baby. I wasn't really a cat person before I adopted her. More just an animal person. But not really dogs, since I have some fears regarding them.

Ubasti falls in my 8th house Capricorn conjunct ceres by 5 degrees. I wonder what that means.. any ideas?

People always mention how our personalities are very similar. :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
Ceres is a very nurturing asteroid.

http://darkstarastrology.com/ceres-planet/

Dogs normally like me too much but I am more fear of them going to bite me. I always feel winning the love from cats is so much more difficult yet the most precious and rewarding feeling. Cats are very clean and elegant, subtle yet very wild do whatever they want to do.

ashriia

Ceres is a very nurturing asteroid.

http://darkstarastrology.com/ceres-planet/

Dogs normally like me too much but I am more fear of them going to bite me. I always feel winning the love from cats is so much more difficult yet the most precious and rewarding feeling. Cats are very clean and elegant, subtle yet very wild do whatever they want to do.

I guess a conjunction between ubasti and ceres would then be a kind of reciprocal nurturing then. ~ since she makes me feel better.

I always fear they are going to bite me too. I just don't really understand them. but I think they are cute too. cats make more sense to me. they are willful, little tough-stuffs, that do whatever they please. and they see magical things during play and have elves living in their heads :lol:

M

may28gemini

I love Scottish Folds and Russian Blues but my Lil Guy who's a Maine Coon mix is super duper perfect in every way :love::love::love::love:

Love2Know

Gosh I feel like a butt but cats just don't do it for me I mean I have nothing against them but I tend to ignore them, this could also be a conditioning from my super allergic reactions and their slightly(very) shady personalities. Now dogs *INSTA LOVE*
Ok so also in ignoring them they tend to love me.... which is terrible because I burn up in an itchy mess with burning eyes and itchy privates sometimes asthma. Ugh my neighbours cat always runs into my house when I leave the door open, this has happened at my growing up house as well. Cats love to push me around. But I can also generally pick up angry ones without getting attacked which I am told is rare. My eyes always regret it. my cat astroid is libra 3ed woo have to look that up now k I have no idea what that means

Oh I have a semi interesting cat story, I was watching a witch themed show. I started to think maybe I am a witch, maybe we all secretly are and we do not all know it! Then I was like if I am give me a sign! I went to go step on my balcony at 1 am at this point. I open the curtain and my neighbours cat is just staring at me lol I kinda jumped I thought it was funny.

Last edited:

piercethevale

you might see where the asteriod ubasti,egyptian cat god(4257) falls in your chart

rahu

Interesting, bro. Ubasti is at 29* Aquar. 19' 20" in my natal chart.
That is the degree that has the Sabian Symbol that is quite obviously {to me, and I'm rather certain it did to Dane Rudhyar whom "modified" the symbol from that as given by Elsie Wheeler.} representative of the "White Lodge" aka "Great White Brotherhood"... i.e. Saint Germain and all the other "Ascended Masters"...of which I'm now just about totally convinced I've been in service to in this incarnation. {and it is also the degree that the Part of {Spiritual} Service that is in the chart I am convinced of is the natal chart of the Man from Nazareth}... Catty lot, eh what? { I mean that in the second definition. }

...and curiously, numerologically, as no one is sure of the time of birth of my late father, we have all {the immediate family} been fairly certain {as because His mother is said to have quoted that the birth was around noon.} that pop was a Leo Asc. {Cancer Sun} and He was born in 1920...

...maybe that's a sign?

Thanks, rahu!:smile: