Transits to Natal when you joined forum?

Kerrie

Hi I thought it would be interesting to see what transits to the natal chart were happening when people joined this forum. I joined on 18 Feb 08.

From what I can see I had;

T Uranus conjunct South Node - maybe an unexpected interest that has to do with a past live. Was I an astrologer in a past life?
T Mars entered my 3rd house - energy in communcating
T Venus was conjunct Venus - I was in a loving mood.
T Mercury was retro and made a square to my Moon (not sure what was happening that day, lol). Did I have a fight with my Mum that day?

Attachments

• Join Date.jpg
    Join Date.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

EJ53

Banned
Transitting Sun/Moon/Mercury/Chiron in Aquarius/5th were all conjunct and exactly opposing my Natal Pluto in Leo/11th......Tmars in Gemini/9th was exactly opposite Nmars in Sagittarius/3rd......Tneptune in Aquarius/5th was trine Nvenus in Libra/1st......Tpluto in Capricorn/4th was conjunct Njupiter and opposite Nuranus in Gemini/9th.......Tsaturn was conjunct Nsaturn in Virgo/11th......Tvenus in Capricorn/4th was qcx Npluto in Leo/11th.

07.Re

Great question.

Tr Sun / Rx Mercury / Saturn (Virgo) were all conjunct and made a conjunction to my Asc as well as to my POF. Rx Mercury made an exact conjunction to my Asc!

Tr Venus (Virgo / 12th house) was conjunct natal Venus.

Tr Rx Jupiter (Aquarius / 5th house) trined natal Uranus (Libra / 1st house).

Tr Pluto (conjunct IC) was conjunct natal Jupiter in 4th house (Cap).

Tr Moon (Libra / 1st house) was conjunct natal Mercury.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This has made for interesting research - thanks Kerrie. :)

shaggy

transiting aspect natal
uranus opp moon
neptewn(1H) conj/quincunx saturn/moon
nnode conj uranus/neptewn

i feel like my moon's being chopped.:crying:
waiting for saturn to turn retro,complete it's final tour & leave.
it's the 1st & the 7th dat hve important transits going on. Rest are occuring in my 2nd house. saturn's in the 8th.

Kerrie

I had Saturn exactly on my Pluto. Mercury on my Venus and Sun coming from 4 º behind. Moon passing by my Moon. Venus passing by my Sun (2º behind).

But the worst was that I got really scared some days after joining, because people were talking about an eclipse and what could happen...and I saw it would be on my Venus. :andy: :unsure:

:smile:

So what house is Pluto in your natal chart?

Kerrie

EJ and 07.Re did you both have T Pluto conjunct Jupiter in the 4th?

Is there a Pluto theme?

I forgot to mention I have T Pluto sextile Mars, the ruler of my Asc. I can see how we use Pluto transformation energy when getting into astrology. Is this the case with everyone else?

07.Re

Kerrie, tr Pluto was conjunct natal Jupiter in 4th... hereunder is the chart.

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 24

EJ53

Banned
EJ and 07.Re did you both have T Pluto conjunct Jupiter in the 4th?......Is there a Pluto theme?
The three of us share almost the same Jupiter degree...Kerrie at 0 Leo and 07/EJ at 1 Capricorn......(yet we were born in '79/'72/'48)......and Tpluto aspected each of our Jupiter's when we joined the Forum...

...So, the theme is actually Tpluto/Njupiter [transformation/expansion of....Kerrie's thinking and values (Nmercury/Nvenus)....07.Re's values (Nvenus), intuition (Nneptune), motivation (NMars) and power (Npluto)......EJ's ideas (Nuranus)]

07.Re

The three of us share almost the same Jupiter degree...Kerrie at 0 Leo and 07/EJ at 1 Capricorn......(yet we were born in '79/'72/'48)......and Tpluto aspected each of our Jupiter's when we joined the Forum...

...So, the theme is actually Tpluto/Njupiter [transformation/expansion of....Kerrie's thinking and values (Nmercury/Nvenus)....07.Re's values (Nvenus), intuition (Nneptune), motivation (NMars) and power (Npluto)......EJ's ideas (Nuranus)]

EJ, would Mercury be thrown in the mix considering it sextiles Jupiter?

EJ53

Banned
EJ, would Mercury be thrown in the mix considering it sextiles Jupiter?
I left it out because it was too wide for the Pluto transit, 07.Re......But you are correct......Tpluto "lights" only Njupiter, but Njupiter transfers the energy to Nmercury via the natal sextile....So, transformation and expansion of your mind/thinking was indeed one of Pluto's objectives in bringing you to the forum.

07.Re

I left it out because it was too wide for the Pluto transit, 07.Re......But you are correct......Tpluto "lights" only Njupiter, but Njupiter transfers the energy to Nmercury via the natal sextile....So, transformation and expansion of your mind/thinking was indeed one of Pluto's objectives in bringing you to the forum.

Thanks for pointing out those aspects EJ. I had only considered the Pluto - Jupiter conjunction ........

:)

Kerrie

My Pluto is in the 2nd, Kerri. I guess I came to deepen my knowledge of myself? :smile:

As for my Jupiter that day, Mars sextiling (1º past). Mercury about to Conjunct (4º behind).

Was Pluto making any aspects in your chart other than being in the 2nd?

Neptune Rising

Just thought of this the other day,

Transiting North Node conjunct natal Jupiter chart ruler and 3rd house ruler, in the 3rd house - lots of communication! Tr Uranus was conjunct the tr North Node. Computer communication, astrology path, spiritual learning :tongue:

Tr Chiron conjunct natal Mercury/Venus in Aquarius, perhaps some teaching to the way I communicate and express love and relationships. In Aqua, using the internet.

Tr Jupiter conjunct Ascendant, and square natal Juptier.. perhaps that's why I love it here so much.

Tr Sun in Pisces conjunct natal Moon. Tr Moon trine natal Sun. Fairly harmonious contacts both ways, I must have felt quite comfortable that day. I joined in fact to ask a relationship synastry question.

Tr Saturn was trine natal Chiron.

EJ53

Banned
...Tr Saturn was trine natal Chiron.
Assuming Saturn brought you to the forum to learn how to heal your Chiron wound, NR......was anything happening at the time with Uranus/the planet of astrology?

[Btw...Congratualtions on becoming a Mod...Tim closed the announcement thread before I was able to say how pleased I am about your appointment to the team.:love:]

sirfunkalot

Banned
Is there a Pluto theme?

this is a great thread, astrology in action. pluto is squaring my MC now. these are all within one degree:

solar eclipse square mercury, pushing me to comminicate better.
lunar eclipse sextile moon, more emotionally balanced.
new moon trine mercury, getting there with the communication issue.
full moon conjunct moon, something about the past.
north node conjunct AC, on the right path.
pluto square MC, testing me to get better at my calling.
saturn opposite chiron, more learning from astrology.
jupiter opposite moon, what's this issue from the past?
mars sextile uranus, sounds exciting.
venus opposite pluto, March is always fun with a virgo stellium.
mercury sextile part of fortune, should be good.
sun opposite moon, must have something to do with my inner feminine.
moon conjunct MC, yep and related to my calling.
AC at the midpoint of my jupiter-AC trine, i feel fine.
part of fortune conjunct saturn, oh my Yod.

transiting mercury is the action point of a Yod to the mars-saturn sextile right now, a good time for hard work, showing initiative. the focus is on thoughts and communications. Mercury on the fixed star Enif in Pegasus suggests caution again, but ENIF in the mirror is FINE.

Attachments

• joined_astro_weekly_forum.jpg
    joined_astro_weekly_forum.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 24

Neptune Rising

Assuming Saturn brought you to the forum to learn how to heal your Chiron wound, NR......was anything happening at the time with Uranus/the planet of astrology?

[Btw...Congratualtions on becoming a Mod...Tim closed the announcement thread before I was able to say how pleased I am about your appointment to the team.:love:]

Hi EJ

Tr Uranus was conjuncting back and forth over my natal Jupiter, this one was the first pass direct. Tr Sun had 2 degrees passed trine to natal Uranus, maybe highlighting my astrological interests, I remember seeing the forum a day before but didn't register then as I was at work busy.

Tr Saturn was retrograde at the time of trine to Chiron :pouty:, maybe showing me how to fix what is wrong with the Chiron? Tr Mercury was also retrograding back to trine natal 10th house Uranus, perhaps showing me any misunderstandings about astrology and where I may be going wrong.

Aw and thanks for the congrats EJ, that's really sweet of you to say :love:

StarReader

EJ and 07.Re did you both have T Pluto conjunct Jupiter in the 4th?

Is there a Pluto theme?

I forgot to mention I have T Pluto sextile Mars, the ruler of my Asc. I can see how we use Pluto transformation energy when getting into astrology. Is this the case with everyone else?

I think i see a Pluto theme for when i joined this forum:

I have T Pluto trine N Jupiter, sextile N Saturn and oppose N Venus and i came here to learn astrology.

So maybe Pluto's transformation energy helped me find the right place to learn :smile:

Attachments

• my natal with wa transits.jpg
    my natal with wa transits.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 24

kbell

Hmm I had Tvenus conjunct ac. TMoon conjunct the DC. TPluto conj sun. Tsun conjunct Neptune. TUranus quintile mercury. TPluto sextile Uranus.