The Picture Board!

Yes :) haven't you noticed?

I don't know the boatclub at Freo. I've only been to Freo once and remember that there was a marina with restaurants around it.

Summery Joy

Ladies and gentlemen,

Directly from Google Earth to your forum...

I proudly present...

My neighborhood
http://www.geocities.com/sorehearted/maadi.jpg
maadi.jpg

... and a close up on my home
http://www.geocities.com/sorehearted/home.jpg
home.jpg

Nora :cool:

pwadm

Staff member
Wow, nice neighbourhood! big house, too... :) wait, what's that? is that your father's new car? :p

Now you can use the exact coordinates for your horary inquiries!

Summery Joy

Radu said:
Wow, nice neighbourhood! big house, too...
Uhem.. It's actually an appartment building. Our appartment would be like 1/4 the area of the building

Radu said:
wait, what's that? is that your father's new car? :p
LOL.. I wish I had the live version of Google Earth. Maybe I could have seen the thief!

Radu said:
Now you can use the exact coordinates for your horary inquiries!
Oh yeah! Never thought of that. Maybe I should.

Arian Maverick

Sorehearted,

This is a somewhat unrelated question, but what program do you use to edit the pictures from Google Earth (add circles, descriptions, etc.)?

Arian Maverick

Summery Joy

Arian Maverick said:
This is a somewhat unrelated question, but what program do you use to edit the pictures from Google Earth (add circles, descriptions, etc.)?

I used the Windows default picture editor "Paint" to add the circles. If you are using windows XP, you can find Paint under Start>All Programs>Accessories.

To add the text, I used Adobe PhotoShop. I have the CS version.

Actually, if you have Windows XP, right clicking any image would show you a bunch of options containing all the picture editing programs installed on your computer.

Nackie

This is fun, I wish more people would put up their pictures!

Here's me, anyone wanna guess my big three?

Bye for now,
Nackie

Attachments

• Stephenie.jpg
    Stephenie.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 79

Nackie

Aw, c'mon...the short neck is too easy (but colouring wrong)...

No scorpio, but an 8th house sun. Any other guesses? Any other pictures to guess at?

This is fun! :)
Nackie

freedomlover

Nackie,

I would have guessed some Taurus in there, as well. You have kind of a round face, which is often an attribute of Cancer. So, my guess is some Cancer, and/or possibly some Pisces in there?

I've never guessed anybody's astrological mix by a picture before.
How'd I do? huh? huh?

Spica3

Another one here with a scar in the palm! Mars/Taurus/3rd, in the house it rules.

About an inch long, coming down between index and middle fingers. Was about 5 years old, family outing to the zoo, dad was feeding peanuts to this towering ape/gorilla/simian thing in its barred enclosure, dad gave me one little peanut to do as he did, totally petrified me slowly inched - millimetred - the peanut forward towards the bars.

The THING was standing about 5 feet away staring at me, next thing.......its huge arm lunged-swiped at my hand, little me screamed my lungs out and pulled back my hand, held my hand palm downwards.....then people started shouting, there was blood on the ground!

What followed was even worse, the ambulance, came, we all got to the hospital, and, with 5 people holding me down because I was screaming and struggling, they stitched me without anaesthetic! Gruesome!

I think the Asc is involved too somehow. My Asc would have progressed to 0° Pis (hospitals), squaring 0° Sag MC (zoo, large animals, outdoors). Fortunately it was sextile the natal 3rd Hse Mars, could've been worse.

Well, there IS something Gemini in there after all - the 5s. I was 5 years old, it was 5 feet away, 5 people had to hold me down! Can't remember, but it must have been 5 stitches too!

So, with that story, you all know my Ascendant now.

Nackie

Sorry for leaving you in suspense, been having a really stressful time lately!

Ok, I'm:
gemini sun (8th house)
libra rising
taurus moon

Anyone else have a picture to guess from?

Draco

Okay, 'bout time I showed my mug.

The Draconid:

Okay, so it's only one pic, but can you see any of my astrology in this face?

EDIT:

15/09/1982, 18.00 BST, 53-N-50 / 3-W-3 (Blackpool, UK)

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

I can't find the thread with all the natal charts on it, will you edit with your birth data? I remember something about Virgo in your chart.

I'd provide a link, but I think it may be more interesting for users to guess Draco's placements without seeing his chart ;)

Arian Maverick