A Job?

Venusine

2imglu.jpg

I’m asking if I find new part-time job soon? It’s not career related, anything would go. But because there is opposition between moon and 6th ruler I won’t find anything :( ? Also I’m myself standing right on asc. What that could mean? I haven’t seen it before and I’m confused. Thank you for help, again :)

Chrysalis

You Venus and Mars needs to change signs before you get anything, so another 1-2 time units away, week/months/even years, timing depends on how much effort your putting into applying for jobs.

What type of jobs are you applying for ?

Venusine

Best would be something that I can do from home like graphic design jobs. That’s what I have done so far. But my problem is that people want to have their things for low fee or for free :( “we are poor association please don’t charge full price argh” :( So I’m thinking things jobs like personal assistance for disabled or waitress in bar etc.

Sunrise

2imglu.jpg

I’m asking if I find new part-time job soon? It’s not career related, anything would go. But because there is opposition between moon and 6th ruler I won’t find anything :( ? Also I’m myself standing right on asc. What that could mean? I haven’t seen it before and I’m confused. Thank you for help, again :)

Dear Venus,
the truth is that our map shows exactly what you describe above in your message.
I'm also standing right on asc. What that could mean?

You are Venus.
While Venus is in its own sign and angular, things are not exactly that.
Venus suffers here. It is in the last few degrees of Libra, the toughest degrees of the zodiac.
Where there is the absolute fall of the lights (Sun and Moon) and it has the power of darkness (Saturn's exaltation).
In there also we have the combust path.

It describes just how bad you are, your impasse, but also your anxiety and anxiety (burned belt) and, of course, the bad conditions that prevail in your occupations (in fall of the Sun).

The Almuten of the Ascendant is Saturn retro. Your second significator. (I'll tell you later about him- gives some hope).

The field of your business is shown by the 10th house and ruler here is Sun.
If you see Sun (professional) it is in the fall of Venus and Venus (you) in the fall of the Sun. But it shows exactly what you are going through in your business.
The money from your professional career is shown by Mercury. If you see Mercury has just changed position and is in the fall of Venus=you.

But some opportunities can come, will emerge and you will be able to get some economic recovery. Not big things.
I see that this Mercury (the 2nd from the 10th = the money from the professional activity) will make a trine with Saturn (Almuten). You will have some news that will relieve you.

This is also shown by Jupiter, who sits right on the cusp of your 2nd house and collects the light of the Sun (professional) and Mercury (money from job) coming in your own pocket (2th house). Jupiter is also the ruler of your 3rd house that tells us that money can come from work that has to do with communication, homework and computer work).

Also Jupiter is the Lord of your 5th house. It seems to be able to find a job (entertainment, bar, etc.) sitting in your 2nd house.

Then I see your 7th house = Mars,
which has to make partnerships, agreements, clients, contracts with other people or people we are working with. etc .;

Venus (you) is in the detriment (disappointment) of this Mars (co-operations and customers). Uranus describes the type of your associates and customers -the non-stability -or collaborations that have to do with technology or work through technology and one type of character more free and not so fixed and binding.

I see a chance to co-operate
and get money there is hope that the Moon will square with Aphrodite in your 1st house and then contrast with Aris (your pocket). Mars here collects the light of Venus and Moon.
Not again great things. But surely something will come from work.

You need patience to do because it is a period that will not have what you expect from your workplace.

Do not forget this Venus beyond the burned down road when it will change its position will be in its detriment and in the fall of the Moon.

hope the best and good luck

Venusine

Thank you aw much. I got some money yesterday to cover urgent expenses. And I’m going to job interview tomorrow. If I got it it would save the day. Very little hours and high salary :)

Venusine

Update: I got the part-time job with high salary :D Only minus is that i have to travel to different city every week for two days but salary is so high its worth it :) Oh and its only 3mo contract. After that I need another job haha.

Sunrise

Update: I got the part-time job with high salary :D Only minus is that i have to travel to different city every week for two days but salary is so high its worth it :) Oh and its only 3mo contract. After that I need another job haha.
congratulations dear Venus

Yuri

It may be Spica on Asc and s1 that worked out. Hope such a success would be for a long time ahead at the matter, congratulations!

Chrysalis

Moon sextile venus was a degree away, she got a job about a month after the chart, it looks to me like it was this sextile that brought the yes.

She only has a 3mth contract, this could be the opposition moon makes with mars afterwards.