Moon in the 8th house and Neptune in the 12th house

New ish to this, and learning about the houses. I was wondering if any of these positions are indicators of mental illness? What about with moon and Neptune squared?

The_Saturnian

It could be depending on the aspects made to the planets by other planets. Generally speaking health is normally a 6th house issue. Post a chart if you wish.

Claire19

New ish to this, and learning about the houses. I was wondering if any of these positions are indicators of mental illness? What about with moon and Neptune squared?

Whilst I agree that Moon and Neptune in challenge can describe emotional problems and the 12th house can be our neuroses and phobias, I would need to look at the whole chart. Mental issues belong with Mercury and predominantly in the air signs...

Claire19

It could be depending on the aspects made to the planets by other planets. Generally speaking health is normally a 6th house issue. Post a chart if you wish.

6th house is our physical health such as diet and nutrition, hygiene.... along with exercise regimes but aspects to there can indicate other disease and illness...