Sports Astrology Software - Make Money Betting With Astrology

Peri123

Hi,
can you please do a prediction for Manchester united vs Manchester city match on Wednesday 24th April 8.00pm

Who do you see winning the premier league Liverpool or Manchester city?

gecko235

Re: Gecko´s Thread

Hey guys,

i spent the last couple of months researching and improving my software filter.

i made an experiment over 2 weekend and from 100 games i filtered 10 which had 9/10 correct.

i will try to keep posting my selections and expect good results

all the best

gecko

gecko235

Re: Gecko´s Thread

Hey shadfighter,

first u must understand that it took years of research to get to this level.

second u must understand that i wont sell unlimited copies because it would lowerer the value of the system.

what i find most effective is a system that goes like this:

i need x amount of money

depending on how many people join in , the price for each person lowers.

lets say i need to make 1000$

if we find 10 people interested , its 100$ each

i think u get the idea

since i am not allowed to make this a sales page, i would like to pm me for further details

cheers and namaste

gecko

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

I've merged most of the posts in this thread from the Sports Astrology board, over to an existing thread the OP had posted here in Advertising. I did this, and deleted a few posts, to correct several rule violations:

1. Posting to market a product or service is strictly against the rules everywhere but the Advertising board. The Sports Astrology thread was marketing the software. There were even some discussions in it on cost. That is NOT allowed outside Advertising, ever.

2. Cross posting is against the rules. It was essentially the same topic on both boards.

3. Only one Advertising thread per product is allowed, ever. Once you've posted your Advertising thread, you may not start any others, unless you have a completely different product or service to market (and it has to also be an astrological product or service). What you may do is make more posts in your existing Advertising thread if you have any updates, want to demonstrate the product's effectiveness, anything like that.

4. Posting personal contact information anywhere on the open forum is not allowed. I deleted a couple of posts in which someone asked the OP for their email address and the OP provided it. Do not make those posts on the board. You may exchange contact info in private messaging, but only there.

5. Using the tools of this forum to discuss payment for a service or product isn't allowed. That means both posts and private messaging. You may mention your costs in an Advertising forum post, but actual negotiation, anything that could lead directly to money changing hands, must take place away from this forum. You may exchange personal contact info in private messaging and then take the discussion of fees to personal email. Better yet, if you have a website for this product, which people can contact you through, you may post a link to the website, both in Advertising and in your signature. However, again, you may not post it anywhere else.

Keep to the advertising rules,
Osamenor