Aspects of Good Friendship

ElenaJ

Her south moon node on the cusp of your 11th friendship house is what your instincts are picking up on. Also, the pluto on your 7th cusp and Uranus shows she will try to dominate the relationship and transform it.
Your natal Venus/moon conjunction opposite your Neptune says you are a dreamy, romantic type but not always with your feet planted squarely on the ground. Your mercury trine her moon/mercury conjunction makes combinations between the two of you very easy, you understand each other very well, even instinctively, and that's a perfect basis for a friendship.
Her Saturn square your mercury will criticise you sometimes, and it is opposite your Saturn/mars so some heated discussions can come up.
But friendships sometimes do challenge us, don't they?

Gemini888

Her Vertex Conjunct my IC
Her Jupiter Conjunct my MC.
Her Mars and Venus on my 8th House Cusp.
My Venus and Moon near her Dsc.
Can't comment on Vertex, but Jupiter conj MC may be good. Do other people know about this friend? And what is their impression of her? And do you feel as if her present makes you feel bolder, more cheerful and more optimistic in public settings?

8H: Do you feel as if she understands you at a deeper level than many people? I mean, do you two often do things you don't want other people to know together? Mars means action, and Venus means pleasure. I have a feeling you feel very comfortable trusting her with doing "secret" things.

Dsc: Looks like your Moon and Venus match her "ideal" type of partner. With Gemini DC, she would like to connect with someone who is flexible and fond of communication. Her DC is also very close to your 2H. Looks like she also matches your value.

Gemini888

@Gemini888
Thank you!

No actually we haven't met face to face yet. She already have bf and want to collect information about me as much as possible but not much info about her. I ask her for meeting but she ignoring. End of this weekend when her exam will be over I will try again.
OK then, thanks. That's just my general analysis without knowing the context. But do you feel any of the things I said?

Chrysalis

I wouldnt have thought venus/mars conjunct neptune would have been a good thing. Which could tie in with the fact that she already has a bf.

ElenaJ

Yes that bf thing is bothering me too.
Her Asc, Venus and Mars on my Rx Neptune near 8th House Cusp.

Are you sure you are being completely honest with yourself that you want only a platonic relationship?
Venus/mars in 8th is a sexual attraction.