Delivering baby savely

HeartTree

1rby2u.jpg

My little sister’s due time is within 2 weeks. I have had bad feeling about this as her pregnancy has been more difficult than with two past pregnancies. Is she asc or 3th house ruler as I’m asking the question? Help and insights are much appreciated :)

HeartTree

It's her child, not yours. So you have to turn the chart.

Thank you, i was wondering is the childbirth 5th from 3th or from 7th as she is my sister and 3th House rules siblings? But if she would be Jupiter there is no aspect to the Moon (baby)? Also I don’t like that there is applying square between her 8th house ruler Mercury and her.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Maybe someone could kindly comment on this. I’m quite worried about her as she recovered from serious illness before and this pregnancy has been more difficult than others. Or point me some to some website where to read about this kind of horary question. (Lily’s pregnancy related texts are about questions of when and the sex of the baby. Which is weird as one would thought save delivery would have been big issues back then.)

muchacho

Thank you, i was wondering is the childbirth 5th from 3th or from 7th as she is my sister and 3th House rules siblings? But if she would be Jupiter there is no aspect to the Moon (baby)? Also I don’t like that there is applying square between her 8th house ruler Mercury and her.
Your sister gets L3 (Ve). Her baby will be 5th from 3rd, i.e. L7 (Ju).

HeartTree

Thank you! Okay there is no aspect between mom and the baby. Isn’t that weird? Moons next aspect is square with her 6th ruler Mars (that’s appropriate) and then trine with the Jupiter. I’m only worried as her significator Venus is also ruler of her 8th house?

tikana

look at dignities in Lord 1st and Lord 5th
make sure it is not applying to anything illplaced
no evils in 1st or 5th house

IleneK

Premium Member
look at dignities in Lord 1st and Lord 5th
make sure it is not applying to anything illplaced
no evils in 1st or 5th house

Hi, T.
If querent is asking about sister and sister's baby, would you then be speaking about Lord 3 and Lord 7?

HeartTree

Venus is not detriment nor fall but is applying conjunction to Saturn. Being at Saturn sign I think it is not too serious. Baby Jupiter is at her own sign. So it should be fine?