An Unknown Part of Intrigue, Asc. + Venus - S. Node Moon

piercethevale

@piercethevale

Sorry!
Actually I'm bad at mathematics/calculation.
Thank you very much for your help!

IT'S BEEN MY PLEASURE. it is why I am here....to serve and assist.:smile:

Feel free to ask for such anytime you do so need. I'm not always readily available...as I'm not more than one person :wink: ... and I don't check in here at the forum on a day by day basis as I did for many years, anymore. I will, however, eventually get to the request...if I don't immediately.

May God bless you and assist you in acquiring true astrological knowledge and understanding.
E L & L
ptv

Somna7H

Banned
IT'S BEEN MY PLEASURE. it is why I am here....to serve and assist.:smile:

Feel free to ask for such anytime you do so need. I'm not always readily available...as I'm not more than one person :wink: ... and I don't check in here at the forum on a day by day basis as I did for many years, anymore. I will, however, eventually get to the request...if I don't immediately.

May God bless you and assist you in acquiring true astrological knowledge and understanding.
E L & L
ptv

Awesome! :biggrin:
If required I will PM.
Thank you!

piercethevale:

SCORPIO 14°: TELEPHONE LINEMEN AT WORK INSTALLING NEW CONNECTIONS.
KEYNOTE: The need to establish new channels of communication.

Should I try my in Luck in communication type things ? I'm not working in Telecom Company.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Despite my father's from France, I'm not related to empress Josephine who did rule France from 1804 to her death in 1814. Her cusp Cancer-Gemini sun is at the 1st-2nd house boundary (and Gemini is the sign ascendant) with her near-full moon at Sagittarius opposite ascendant. And Venus in Taurus sextile Sun in Cancer, although Venus barely placed in cusp with Gemini, again her rising sign.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Joséphine,_Empress_of_France

Somna7H

Banned
The Formula same for both Night and Day Birth ? :pouty:
For Addiction I'm getting Gemini 7°45'(Asc. + Neptune - S. Node) for me.

CapAquaPis

@CapAquaPis

Are your grandfather was Marseillean?

My grandparents are in the opposite end of France in the northernmost tip by Belgium, the Nord Pas-de-Calais region (it has merged with Picardie) and I'm of both French and some Flemish backgrounds. I'm in So Cal, USA and I traveled to France twice in my life, I have plans to visit there later this year for the 3rd time.

piercethevale

Awesome! :biggrin:
If required I will PM.
Thank you!

Should I try my in Luck in communication type things ? I'm not working in Telecom Company.

First of all, We don't know what this particular Part is all about yet>

Secondly, it appears to be relevant to a past life and thus applies to a spiritual interpretation and not a mundane...although it's possible that it does apply to the mundane but in a past life.

You might have been a clairvoyant or possibly the inventor of the telegraph or the telephone and gramophone [phonograph]. Maybe it was you in a past life that chiseled the Rosetta Stone? Maybe you were there for the Pentecost?

piercethevale

There's not a single Part I know of for which you should switch the formula around as to whether you were born at day or night.

Don;t ever do so for any Part. Always use the one given for diurnal [the day]

The formula for every Part is an equation and like the equation that Einstein made so famous that led to an understanding of time travel, nuclear weapons, etc. one doesn't change it as to do so will result in nothing that is related to the title given that Part.

When you reverse the formula for the Part of Fortune you have the Part of Soul [or Spirit if you prefer that name]. They are not the same nor do they have the same application.

Reversing formulae is sort of like plugging a device that runs on Direct Current into an outlet that provides Alternating Current.

I hope that these examples are adequate enough for you to understand the severity of the situation.

Interesting as to what you got for the Part of Addiction in that the 8th degree of Gemini is the location of both the Part of Astrology and the Part of Destiny for the USA's natal chart [the "Zero Hour Chart", i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]

...HOWEVER... as to that formula resulting in what is termed a Part of Addiction I don't agree with.
The South Node triggering an awareness of ones Neptunian energies and influences would much more likely be about what one has dreams of achieving or obtaining in this lifetime as a result of Past life experiences.

Last edited:

piercethevale

What is the Sabian Symbol for the 8th degree of Gemini and thus symbolically represents what the Part of Destiny of the USA is, you might ask?

I'm glad that you might.

Here it is... [ibid.]

"GEMINI 8°: AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE:
The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a
REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES.
"
:surprised:
Now then, tell me, how freakin appropriate is that as to be the Symbolism of the destiny of the United States?:andy:

It doesn't get any better than that when it comes to a demonstration of just how spot on the Sabian Symbols as interpreted and presented by Dane Rudhyar actually are.
:wink::biggrin:

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
There's not a single Part I know of for which you should switch the formula around as to whether you were born at day or night.

Don;t ever do so for any Part. Always use the one given for diurnal [the day]

The formula for every Part is an equation and like the equation that Einstein made so famous that led to an understanding of time travel, nuclear weapons, etc. one doesn't change it as to do so will result in nothing that is related to the title given that Part.

When you reverse the formula for the Part of Fortune you have the Part of Soul [or Spirit if you prefer that name]. They are not the same nor do they have the same application.

Reversing formulae is sort of like plugging a device that runs on Direct Current into an outlet that provides Alternating Current.

I hope that these examples are adequate enough for you to understand the severity of the situation.

Interesting as to what you got for the Part of Addiction in that the 8th degree of Gemini is the location of both the Part of Astrology and the Part of Destiny for the USA's natal chart [the "Zero Hour Chart", i.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]

...HOWEVER... as to that formula resulting in what is termed a Part of Addiction I don't agree with.
The South Node triggering an awareness of ones Neptunian energies and influences would much more likely be about what one has dreams of achieving or obtaining in this lifetime as a result of Past life experiences.

Thank you!
First thing first.
Hope my calculation was right.
So we should take the closest value ?
I nean I got 7°45' and so we should take 8° ?
Wish there is calculator for automatic calculation so I can get the results without any doubt. Sorry I'm not good at math but it's planets fault not mine. ;)

Somna7H

Banned

What is the Sabian Symbol for the 8th degree of Gemini and thus symbolically represents what the Part of Destiny of the USA is, you might ask?

I'm glad that you might.

Here it is... [ibid.]

"GEMINI 8°: AROUSED STRIKERS SURROUND A FACTORY.

KEYNOTE:
The disruptive power of the ambitious mind upon the organic wholeness of human relationship.

We are dealing in this sequence of symbols with man's discovery of the new powers residing in his special contribution to the total organism of this planet Earth — his consciousness and aggressive mind. The first stage (Phase 66) dealt with oil, the typical form of energy which the modern mind has made available. (These symbols were revealed before atomic energy was even thought of as a practical possibility.) Now we see in this new symbol a pictorial indication of what the use of this intellect-generated energy inevitably leads to: industrial unrest and violence. As man manages to rape the earth in order to demonstrate his power and intensify his pleasures and his sense of proud mastery, conflicts and disruptive processes are inevitably initiated.

The arousal is presented to us here in its collective social form because we have reached the emotional-cultural level. The type of power generated by the analytical intellectual faculties is essentially disruptive; it is based on the destruction of matter, and invites egocentric hoarding and spoliation — and, in general, privileges of one kind or another. This leads to a
REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES.
"
:surprised:
Now then, tell me, how freakin appropriate is that as to be the Symbolism of the destiny of the United States?:andy:

It doesn't get any better than that when it comes to a demonstration of just how spot on the Sabian Symbols as interpreted and presented by Dane Rudhyar actually are.
:wink::biggrin:

Thank you for telling the Predictive part.
Not if and I mean if my calculation were right.

Destiny of the USA ?
WTF ?
I NO destiny of my local area.
Don't know even my own destiny.

'REVOLT AGAINST PRIVILEGES."
Yes, there is always Clash with Authority.
The reason of Against Privileges may be I'm poor without any social status ? I'm jealous of them ? I deserve better in life ? Life unfair ? No idea... :unsure:

First of all I don't have Power.
I may be disruptive. Already disrupted few things here in forum in few threads I guess. ;)

I will be Glad more than anyone if I will become Destiny of the USA. Lol.... :D

SunConjunctUranus

Pierce, your Jesus' birth chart is contradicted with the Bible. The birth time is aproximately 5 pm but th Bible states that Jesus birth time was in the middle of the night. So why did you believe his birth time was 5 pm? :biggrin:

Rudy

piercethevale

Pierce, your Jesus' birth chart is contradicted with the Bible. The birth time is aproximately 5 pm but th Bible states that Jesus birth time was in the middle of the night. So why did you believe his birth time was 5 pm? :biggrin:

Rudy

Don't you know that Rome wrote most of what is in the so called "New Testament"? That they rejected, something as around the number of, 25 submissions from one of the disciples and finally telling him to, more or less, forget about it and that they would write the book credited to his name? [and I forget the exact details as I read of this over 40 years ago, although it was written by, I believe it was, Mdm Blavatsky, of the Theosophists and there are many, that give her little, if any, credit as to being such an authority....so,you must decide for yourself. My late mother was a most avid student and researcher about Biblical matters and she told me at a very young age to regard the New Testament as mostly politically manipulated accounts... propaganda, if the term pleases you?]
The world is becoming more aware of the manipulations of Rome with each passing year. I now believe that the majority of Christians agree that December 25th is a date chosen by Rome for purposes other than to truly honor the actual birth date of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth. If not the majority the numbers surely are very close to it at this time.

The Pope that died in 2005, Pope John Paul II, died on April 2nd and I was watching the television at the time and I saw and heard ABC news journalist, Charlie Gibbons remark, live on tv, that He was certain that Pope John Paul II had held on to life dearly just so as He could die on that very day and said that he, himself, did remember an [unnamed] source in the Vatican telling him some years before that April 2nd, was the true birth date of Jesus.
While it was April 1st until the year 2000, because of the addition of one day to the Gregorian calendar every century that is divisible by 4 [thus since the year 1600 the true birth date was in fact on April Fools Day. Presently, and until the year 2400, we must add 12 days to all dates prior to the inception of the Gregorian calendar.] then Mr. Gibbons was either told that after the year 1999 or was aware of the date change needed and made a fully informed and accurate statement. As I sat there and watched that tv and heard his comment, with a few of my friends present, I yelled out at the tv, "You're d*** right it is and He [the late Pope] surely knew it and was trying to make a statement that He couldn't make while he was still alive."

He possibly made some sort of blood oath, or something of a similar nature, to never reveal truths about certain matters.

Edgar Cayce was once asked in a reading if there were any actual first hand written accounts remaining of what Jesus/Yeshu'a actually said, did, or otherwise was seen involved in during his lifetime on Earth. Cayce replied that the last know accounts all perished in the fire when the library at Alexandria was burned by the Mohamedeans [sic] in the year [a little trouble here on my part remembering the exact year given but if I'm not accurate then I'm only off by two to three years, possibly five at the most] 707 A.D. [or C.E. for those that prefer]. ...and I've heard all the arguments that they burned the books to keep the baths warm for the conquering Beys, but I must say that these were Arabs that are in question as to their actions and the Arabs are very wise and savvy scavengers and they never destroy anything of any value whether it be intrinsic or academic....and I mean no disrespect to the Arabs by my statement but even they know the truth of my words. It's a hard life in the desert regions and anything and everything other than sand is held in regard as to what it may provide for continued survival.
But, Edgar Cayce added, in stating, that there may be some accounts still in existence in the Vatican library but that there was no way of knowing for certain....[I'm a bit hazy on what his exact words were but that is the very gist of what He did say].

Now then, knowing that Cayce was channeling that information, as it was reveled in a reading given by Cayce for the officers of the A.R.E. that all information given by him pertaining to matters other than "health readings" was actually being given through him, at any time, by one of two only possible sources, those being the angelic and, or, the members of the "White Lodge", aka the "Great White Brotherhood", aka The Ascended Masters, of among whom was included the ascended being known by the name of Saint Germain and all of whom could access any locale in the universe simply by desire, need, and thought doesn't it seem a bit strange that they didn't know what was in some areas of the Vatican library?
What could possibly be barring them from entering?

Rites, can be the only answer and "Dark rites" at that.

If you have studied the chart i have submitted, and studied it thoroughly and well, and you have read the presentation and analysis I wrote and you are not convinced of its veracity then, imho, you shouldn't be aspiring to be recognized as an astrologer

piercethevale

Thank you!
First thing first.
Hope my calculation was right.
So we should take the closest value ?
I nean I got 7°45' and so we should take 8° ?
Wish there is calculator for automatic calculation so I can get the results without any doubt. Sorry I'm not good at math but it's planets fault not mine. ;)

Any measure from 7* 00' 01" to 8* 00' 00" is IN the 8th degree of the Zodiac, and that is regardless of what Sign it is in.
The degrees of the Zodiac are numbered from 1 to 30 and not 0 to 29. Thus there is nothing that is said to be in the Zeroth [spelling, if there even is such a word?] degree.

For a more thorough and, hopefully, a clearly demonstrative explanation of this matter please read my thread [it is a "Sticky"] in the Degree symbolism sub-forum at this following link... https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39119

thank you, ptv

P.s.there are numerous calculators of Astrological parts available for use and free of charge on the internet.
Google it and you'll find one.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

I respect your opinion regarding Jesus Christ birth chart. But...

Don't you know that Rome wrote most of what is in the so called "New Testament"?

No, I didn't believe it was written by Rome. "New Testament" was written by Jesus Christ's disciples, long time before Constantine in charge.

I forget the exact details as I read of this over 40 years ago, although it was written by, I believe it was, Mdm Blavatsky, of the Theosophists and there are many, that give her little, if any, credit as to being such an authority

Haha sure I know them. They are Eastern Church doctrine who had habit to claim the first Christians and attacking [arguing] to the Vatican. It's not news to us. Jesus Christ's disciples were resting from a journey away from Judea in their place. You did know this right? :biggrin:

I now believe that the majority of Christians agree that December 25th is a date chosen by Rome for purposes other than to truly honor the actual birth date of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth.

Casual, casual, casual. This arguments never change from VIII century. You might love to read Consolidation Vatican rather then obsecure opinion who hate them eternally. Hate to see some mob taking interest in Vatican. :crying:

While it was April 1st until the year 2000, because of the addition of one day to the Gregorian calendar every century that is divisible by 4 thus since the year 1600 the true birth date was in fact on April Fools Day.

Is this [citation needed]? :unsure:

I wrote and you are not convinced of its veracity then, imho, you shouldn't be aspiring to be recognized as an astrologer

I'm not convinced with the fact and purposingly to put Pluto in Jesus's ASC. And you did know Pluto ruled by jelaous, sexually and revengeful Scorpio, right? Which is not at all in his powerful teaching. God of underworld title for super human like Jesus Christ? Nah, I'm not convince.

Should I be legit Astrologer to using Pluto which is the meaning of itself came from 12 years old girl?
Did you believe Jesus Christ was going to the Heaven [Sky I called it] or something else opinion?
Please, let me know.

PS: Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Vatican. I trusting more on my own ancestors' believes which is close to Hinduism. :biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

I respect your opinion regarding Jesus Christ birth chart. But...

No, I didn't believe it was written by Rome. "New Testament" was written by Jesus Christ's disciples, long time before Constantine in charge.

Haha sure I know them. They are Eastern Church doctrine who had habit to claim the first Christians and attacking [arguing] to the Vatican. It's not news to us. Jesus Christ's disciples were resting from a journey away from Judea in their place. You did know this right? :biggrin:

Casual, casual, casual. This arguments never change from VIII century. You might love to read Consolidation Vatican rather then obsecure opinion who hate them eternally. Hate to see some mob taking interest in Vatican. :crying:

Is this [citation needed]? :unsure:

I'm not convinced with the fact and purposingly to put Pluto in Jesus's ASC. And you did know Pluto ruled by jelaous, sexually and revengeful Scorpio, right? Which is not at all in his powerful teaching. God of underworld title for super human like Jesus Christ? Nah, I'm not convince.

Should I be legit Astrologer to using Pluto which is the meaning of itself came from 12 years old girl?
Did you believe Jesus Christ was going to the Heaven [Sky I called it] or something else opinion?
Please, let me know.

PS: Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Vatican. I trusting more on my own ancestors' believes which is close to Hinduism. :biggrin:

First off, the Vatican is no authority. The were never assigned it and they have no right to have claimed it.

Yeshu'a appointed his brother [also who had been born to Miriam and Yosef was the father] James/Yakov the first Bishop of Jerusalem. Yosev/Joseph of Arimathea [Miriam/Mary's brother] and James/Yakov [Yeshu'a's brother, the first Bishop of Jerusalem] journeyed to the area now known as Glastonbury in Southwest England. and established THE FIRST CHURCH OF CHRISTIANITY, that is to say the very first church dedicated to the teachings of Yeshu'a/Jesus ever established anywhere, and this was in [some say the date is definite. I'm going to say it's an approximation so as to avoid any arguments about minute details] aprrx. 42 A,D, [or C.E. for those that prefer]. This was long before any church was so dedicated in Rome. [and you do know that the Church of Peter was built atop the ruins of the temple to Jupiter and used much of the same material that had been a part of that temple? Which wasn't a good idea all that material retained the vibrations of centuries of rites and prayers offered to the Roman god. who by the way is the same as the god know to the Greeks as Zeus and to the Egyptians known as Amen. Amen is the horned God that rules over death, "Darkness", and all matters of the past and also all forms of usury, i.e. charging of interest, gambling, insurance {which is a form of gambling} and the charging of rent. These are all actions that send the energy of money into the past.]

Getting back to Glastonbury. The Vatican, only very recently, finally admitted that the church established at Glastonbury predates that of St. Peter's in Rome but it got very little notice from the press.
Don't you find that kind of interesting, a shock perhaps, as the claim to be the first church so established was the Vaticans' only argument to be recognized as the authority of Christianity?

Yosef/Joseph of Arimathea and Yakov/James First Bishop of Jerusalem settled in the area now know as Glastonbury, took local women to be their wives and had children. Thus the bloodline of the House of David runs through the veins of many a present day Englishman and God only knows through whom all else after nearly 2000 years of English emigration. [and in truth those local women were more as to what are presently known as Welsh, but I'm trying to keep this as simple an explanation as I possibly can] The author, Trevor Ravenscroft, whom wrote the book, "The Cup of Destiny" and from whom the writings of Rudolf Steiner got most all of the "occult" [meaning in the true sense of the word as to having been "hidden"] information in that book, wrote that the soul that had been Parsival [some write it as Parsifal] a name that means, he whom "pierces-the-vale" [not veil, mind you, but "vale"] would reincarnate in time for the new millennium, along with a number of other souls [souls that in previous lifetimes that had been Templar Knights, associates of Yeshu'a, Knights of the Round Table of Arthurian lore and associates of that realm] that would also "volunteer", or by karmic obligation, to be reborn in the same era to assist the soul that had been Parsival in setting the record straight as to who [or what] is the true authority of Christianity and who Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth truly was...and that Parsival reborn would be a descendant from that very bloodline introduced into the land known presently as England. It my be of some interest to you [and if not, it may still be of interest to anyone else that happens to read this] that my mothers' ancestors, whom were of the Society of Friends, also know as "Quakers", came to Pennsylvania aboard the H.M.S. Endeavor in 1683 [Richard Hough and Margaret [nee Clowes] Hough. Richard was a personal friend of Wm. Penn, a member of the Provincial Assembly eight times {1684 - 1705} a member of the Provincial Council {1693, 1700} was appointed a Justice in 1700 by Wm. Penn, drowned in the Delaware River in 1705 and is presently referred to as "The Settler of Bucks County"] from Cheshire, England which is about 180 miles North of Glastonbury. My mothers' branch of that family became "Free Quaker" in 1778 in which faith I was raised in [my father was born a Roman Catholic but he left that Church in 1937] I began practicing Japa yoga in August 1968. I have had darshan with Swami Sivananda twice since that time [and, yes, I am quite aware that He attained Mahasamadhi in 1963, you figure that out, you are a rather intelligent person and an adherent of the Sanatan Dharm, so it shouldn't be difficult at all, I must assume.] I am what Sri Sivananda described as a Sisya of the bij, OM in his book "Japa Yoga" Himalayan Press, and as such I am a yogi of a very unusual path. I'm not to renounce society and isolate myself from it but rather immerse myself in it. I work through the chakras in reverse order as compared to all the other yogic paths. I became a "protectorate" of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India in 2009 under the benevolent eye and protection of Sri Prabhu Ram Lal [OM Namah Sri Prabhu Ram Layla Parabrahmnay Namah Sharanam OM OM OM] While it means little, if not anything at all, to me it may interest you to know that I was identified as of the Brahman caste by the Sadhan Order of Yoga. As a sisya of the bij, Om, though, my only guru and satguru is the Word of God, the bij, OM.
I personally find that to be something of a gas as for having been raised a Quaker as my mothers branch is of the "old school" of Quaker belief. and practice, as was originally established by the founder of the belief, Mr. Fox, and is known as "Waiting Worship" . We are guided by the "Inner Voice" which we know to be "the Voice of God". [... now ain't THAT a trip?] I have been assisted in my endeavors by the late Swami Muktananda and the late Sri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandas by way of his disciple, Suryakant, whom I met in 2003, and whom has become a very close and dear friend since then, and to all of them I namaskar most reverently.
I recite two shlokas to the Sun everyday followed by a Surya mantra. I would love to be invited to any temple to participate in kirtan as it has been over 40 years since I last was. I could really dig me some kirtan and would likely dance until I drop.

As to Pluto. Pluto is a creation of Gods' and as such God is the true ruler of Pluto and in fact the true ruler of all the Planets. God didn't place anything in the Heavens with the intent of it being harmful to any of us. It's only as a result of ones' own karma that any Planet seemingly exerts a malefic influence on anyone.

That's all I have time to address for now. I've not done my shlokas yet, I haven't eaten, and everything you have brought up in question I have addressed numerous times in other threads at this very forum [and a number of other astrological forums] over the last, more than, ten years...anyways.

A final word or two here this morning [it's 11:58 a.m.here right now] before I go do my daily rites and other routines that require my obedient attention.
The purpose the chart I have given you all, r.e. the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth is that it reveals who that man truly was. Without that knowledge true Christianity cannot be understood and without that understanding true Christianity cannot be established. Krishna and Christ are one and the same thing. the same name, in truth, just spelled differently due to the ancient tongue of the White race, r.e. Vedic and its later form, Sanskrit, having become so many different de-evolved forms of the Mother tongue over tens of thousands of years.
It recently occurred to me [sometimes I'm a bit slow on the "uptake"] that as Edgar Cayce once said in a reading that was given exclusively for the officers of the organization founded to preserve and share the knowledge revealed in his readings, r.e. the Association for Research and Enlightenment, aka the A.R.E., that "True Christianity will come out of China". Thus I have realized that I have been pretty much just wasting my time here these last ten years.
And almost to the day I came to that realization, as "luck" would have it, I happen to become reconnected, reacquainted, with a very old friend whom I have not seen nor heard from since the 1980's and whom, since those days past, has become very immersed in Chinese culture and a recognized master, by the Chinese of certain ancient practice of their culture and is well connected to many influential people in China... and isn't THAT a trip?
What perfect timing, what a coincidence, :whistling::wink: wouldn't you say? :biggrin:

Oh, btw, I just learned the other day that Trevor Ravenscroft had children... I never knew that before...it's so difficult to get any information about his life. I read that He had "sons" of which I know of one and whom just recently died in 2014, of a heart attack at the relatively young age of only 60. His name was Raphael Ravenscroft, a famous saxophonist, whom is renowned for his saxophone solo on the hit song by Gerry Rafferty, "Baker Street". I don't know if Trevor had any daughters but there is obviously at least one more son that he sired. Would anyone happen to know his name, or their names, if any are still alive, and if so is there a means to contact any, or at least one, of them by?

Oh my, look at the time. 12:27 p.m. here presently.
I must go and t.c.b.
E L & L, ptv

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Any measure from 7* 00' 01" to 8* 00' 00" is IN the 8th degree of the Zodiac, and that is regardless of what Sign it is in.
The degrees of the Zodiac are numbered from 1 to 30 and not 0 to 29. Thus there is nothing that is said to be in the Zeroth [spelling, if there even is such a word?] degree.

For a more thorough and, hopefully, a clearly demonstrative explanation of this matter please read my thread [it is a "Sticky"] in the Degree symbolism sub-forum at this following link... https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39119

thank you, ptv

P.s.there are numerous calculators of Astrological parts available for use and free of charge on the internet.
Google it and you'll find one.

Thank you!
I'm just to find a way to use my Disruptive Power for good. :D