Mobile phone lost

Kannan

Dear Members

E-mail received from my grand daughter in Californea is given below. She lost her Mobile phone and wanted to know if it can be recovered

"I first took my phone in the car and to the mall and brought it back. Then, in the evening, i took my phone to the gym yesterday and kept it on one of the fitness machines while i was using the machines. Then as i got off the machine i remember having it with me. BUt when i came home i started looking for it and couldn't find it.I looked all around in the gym and couldn't find it. i also looked inside the pant and jacket pockets that i wore. Let me know if you want more details.

"http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=66060&stc=1&d=1488430060

Chart erected in Chennai (India) for the time the mail was received and seen is given above.

I find the 2nd house lord Venus representing possession is in 12th hose in Aries the Cardinal house and approaching Asc lord Mars . This can be an indication the owner can find the Phone. Request Members to add further inputs in this regard, whether the phone can be recovered.

Thanks in advance

Kannan

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_mobile_phone_12490_55797.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_mobile_phone_12490_55797.gif
    49.5 KB · Views: 41

renjer

IMO, you might have to rethink house assignments as you're asking on behalf of your grand daughter - (your child's child - 5th of the 5th = 9th house). Your grand daughter's phone - 10th house - Saturn.

Saturn is in the 9th house - good news - it's still with your grand daughter somewhere at home. Since it's her first house - likely to be the room where she spends most of her time at home.

Sag - fire sign - somewhere near walls/hot. Mutable sign - the mobile phone is inside something - a box or cupboard.

Please let us know if it's been found. Other members feel free to add anything if you wish.

Last edited:

Kannan

Renjer

Thank you for your analysis. So far the phone is not recovered. Will let you know as soon as any information is received from my grand daughter in this regard.

kannan

renjer

After further reading, it seems Jupiter describes the container of the mobile phone, somewhere high up (Jupiter is in Libra, an air sign).

Hopefully your grand daughter is able to find it soon.

Kannan

Renjer

Once again thank you for your interest in this case. My grand daughter informs she searched everywhere still she could not find the phone. Even if you do not turn the chart on the basis that the querent is my grand daughter ( not me ) the 2nd lord Venus is found in 1 confirming the possibility of recovery. I request other members to throw some light on this matter and help in analysing the chart

Thanks in advance

kannan

Kannan

Tikana

Thank you . Just why do you say that someone has her phone. Do you find any testimonials in the chart for saying so

kannan

aquarius7000

someone has her phone it is not anywhere near the granddaughter
I agree with Tikana.

I also hope, Kannan, that you will use your being a member on this forum to "jump in" to help other forum members and less to simply ask others to jump in to help you almost always. It is a request based upon my observations.

Kannan

I agree with Tikana.

I also hope, Kannan, that you will use your being a member on this forum to "jump in" to help other forum members and less to simply ask others to jump in to help you almost always. It is a request based upon my observations.

On your observation , I am 85 years old which limits my active participation and help in Forums . Further I am not an expert in Western Horary to help others. Hence I seek others help.

Kannan

aquarius7000

On your observation , I am 85 years old which limits my active participation and help in Forums . Further I am not an expert in Western Horary to help others. Hence I seek others help.

Kannan
Your interest in Astrology at 85 is admirable, and also your willingness to help your family. I am sure that people would love your views on their problems even via Vedic Astrology, especially given that you have the perfect combination - life experience and Vedic Astro experience. I have less than half your life experience and not even an iota of your Vedic Astro experience. I would love to learn though.:sideways:

tikana

Tikana

Thank you . Just why do you say that someone has her phone. Do you find any testimonials in the chart for saying so

kannan

because you picked wrong significators that is why you are "seeing" that the mobile is with your granddaughter

Kannan

Tikana

Thank you for your immediate response. Can you tell me what are the significatrs you considered in this case to draw the conclusion that the Mobile is not with her. Pl don't think I am bothering you . Just to educate me I am requesting this clarification

kannan