Why do people get obsessed with me?

Why do some people get obsessed with me in good ways and bad ways?

Attachments

• 2457594680948.gif
    2457594680948.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 142

AppLeo

Well you do have Venus conjunct Mars in the first house, which is incredibly attractive as an energy. And your Venus is barely square Pluto, which is also magnetizing.

theV

Leo sun Square Pluto powerful presence either interpreted in a good way or a bad way, Venus in the 1st trademark of beauty.

sibylline

I don't know...I've seen a lot of threads from you asking about various aspects of yourself and life. Sure you're not obsessed with yourself? Your chart would support that. :)

:wink:

Kitchy

Banned
my mom had a saying, it was passed from her dad from his mom - i don't know where it came from before that.

"It takes one to know one"

one doesn't usually recognize obsession from others unless they know it within themselves.

the real question to ask is why do you think you're obsessed with the people who you believe are obsessed with you?

every stalker victim should be able to answer this question and know that within themselves, they have that very same stalking quality.

visit pluto aspects in your obsessive worthy self and start from there. :cool:

Kitchy

Banned
only if you want affirmations or what?

why do you think people get obsessed with you?

are you seeing them for who they really are or are they seeing you for who you think you are?

obession is fun but less useful when it involves other people.

there is a strange transference/projection quality, often shown in charts, for this type of reflective mirroring. we can all project who we are onto others and then accuse them of what we are projecting ourselves.

important to know the difference.

So you're basically trying to say i go around stalking people lol? I've dealt with stalkers who stalked me on facebook and managed to always get a hold of my number even when i changed it and constantly messaging me weird ****. Unless it was all some nightmare i don't think it's me just accusing people of what i project myself.

waybread

I'd say it's Venus in the first, conjunct the ascendant (from what I can make out.) Venus-ascendant people tend to attract others, whether they are physically good-looking or not.

Also, I've seen several charts with Venus-Mars-Jupiter contacts where the person was engaged in polyamory (multiple partners) as a lifestyle, so even if this isn't your lifestyle, you may give off this vibration to people who are polyamorous, or hope to be. The one exception I can think of, when I put this to a woman once, is she got miffed at me and said, "No, of course not!" But it turned out that her husband cheated on her.

A "rule" of modern astrology is that we either manifest what is in our horoscopes, or we suppress them, in which case we attract to us people who manifest the negative qualities of our difficult placements. The reason is because the chart must express itself in some fashion.

I'm not saying you should engage with or otherwise hook up with multiple partners! Rather, I would think about alternative constructive meanings of those planets in your grand cross. (Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, moon.) The other "rule" of modern astrology is that you can manifest the negative attributes of our planetary placements, or you can work on alternative positive manifestations.

I cannot say the stalkers will vanish, but working on positive manifestations of your grand square planets should help some.

Kitchy

Banned
So you're basically trying to say i go around stalking people lol? I've dealt with stalkers who stalked me on facebook and managed to always get a hold of my number even when i changed it and constantly messaging me weird ****. Unless it was all some nightmare i don't think it's me just accusing people of what i project myself.

Then maybe consider more privatizing of yourself and your charms, or at least filter out who they go out to?

Phone numbers today - cell phone numbers - are not easily found on the internet unless they are placed there willingly - as well as personal info and photographs.

Maybe be more vigilant about whom you share your stuff with and you won't find so many people obsessing over or stalking you?

There is always a way to protect ourselves from the things we don't like - as well, there is always a way to draw things to us that we don't like.

added: Venus Mars in 1st house Moon ruled desire planets. I forgot to add this earlier.

Last edited:

waybread

Real stalking is a crime. InterestingAstrology, I don't know if your "admirers" are there yet, but if you get into a situation where someone calls you many times per day, stakes out your house/apartment, or threatens you, this isn't just a minor annoyance. It's other name is criminal harassment. Unfortunately stalkers sometimes don't stop at verbally harassing or following their target, but they can become violent.

You haven't indicated that your stalkers have gotten to this level, but if it escalates, this is actually a matter for the police.

In the meantime, I assume you haven't posted any sexy pictures on Facebook that could possibly be construed the wrong way by these creeps.

rahu

Banned
hi InterestingAstrology

to get back to your astrological question and forgetting the psuedo-psychos, your sense of obession is because you have have very a strong nodal presences
you might read the thread the node and reality
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
when you have time.

your moon is conjunct the north nodes and Saturn is conjunct the south node with Venus square the nodal axis and opposed to Jupiter also square the nodal axis. this is the source of the obsessive energies that are directed at you.

anytime a chart has strong node aspects,that is conjunction and squares,there is a form of
"magic" or altered perceptions around them. the node accentuates a persons aura and gives various psychic abilities/or interactions depending on the planets involved.
Saturn with the south node is one of the most pronounced aspects for giving a"magnetic" affect over others and for having a"magnetic field around them. as Saturn is symbolic of your personality structure , then you have had more than your share of strange coincides and synchronistic events surrounding you. this aspect can bring material luck but it can also draw negative events and people. so when you say others are obsessed with you, its not just in positive ways but in negative ways also. you auric/Life energies are so magnified by this aspect that you will affect people when you enter a room even if they are not looking at the door. ir is like all of a sudden everyone just turns and looks at you. what is occurring is that your aura is affecting their auras so forcefully that their personalities can sense you.
this aspect can bring material luck or bad material luck depending on your personality and karma.
psychologically this aspect shows a strong influence by the fsather and not always a good influence. This shows that your father was obsessed about you and likely you had a similar feeling toward him. Though again with certain other aspects you might have felt him as overbearing and possibly abusive.
Your sense of time can be distorted with this aspect. You might feel you live in a reality separate from others because of the unusual coincidences that have happened to you.
The moon is conjunct the north node which again brings a sense of altered emotional sensitivity and states. This makes you extremely intuitive and sensitive. You are ultra sensitive to the rhythms of your body and mind.
With the moon opposed to Saturn and conjunct the node, you could be subject to despondency and depression, depending on other aspects. But here ,probably not because you have the optimistic Venus square the moon/Saturn opposition and the positive Jupiter also square the moon/Saturn opposition.
The moon/Saturn dynamic shows you to be a devoted person. And with the node ,you will find some people who are obsessed with trying to be devoted to you. Old flames do not want to go away, every one of them wants to stay in your life. This is because the node generates a strong auric/life energy in you that acts in a magnetic way on others. If you conceptualize all this in the terms of energy fields then you will easier see why people are “obsessed” with you. It almost has nothing to do with personality and body but with forces of nature, attractive and repulsive.
Venus square to the nodal axis accentuates your emotional and physical attractiveness. This is an aspect of a loving nature and brings love to you. friends are drawn to you and again it may feel that friends become obsessed with being around you or knowing your are intimate with them. Often this shows friends who are very protective of you.
This aspect brings many suitors, but many are just attracted to your form, whereas your Saturn/moon opposition shows you are interested in deeper connection than just physical attraction. Usually this aspect give beauty of form but with venus square to Saturn, your physical form may be pleasing but not what would be called a great beauty. If this is so ,then you may feel confused, wondering why your power of physical attraction over others is so great. Though with the Saturn/moon opposition this could also be a matter of low self esteem and not really seeing the beauty you are.
Jupiter square the nodal axis is another indicator of financial wealth, usually self-made, though Saturn with the south node is often connected to great family wealth. The square to Jupiter and Saturn often shows family wealth that was lost. but Jupiter square shows you are extremely intelligent, just and gracious with the opposition to venus and greatly loved by all who come to know you. again, this social acceptance can seems obsessive as even casual acquaintances show you favor as well as those in authority around you. Jupiter gives you excellent judgment and friend often come to you for advice as you are usually correct and impartial.
I’ll add a bit more when I look additional symbols that you have not included.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again
I added a few symbols.
first off is that you have chiron conjuct the node also. this gives you a sharp wit adngives you excellent analytical abilities. it can become biting critical but in your case you have mercury/eros midpoint also conjunct the moon and node , so you may often feel like saying something snarky or cutting but you don't because you are actually very good spirited. you rather make people laugh than criticize them. with the moon and chiron, you are extremely perspective and again very intelligent. you are very introspective and analysis your own emotional reactions as well as the reactions of those round you.

that not to say that you are not hard on yourself because you have orcus conjunct Lilith and square to the vertex. this gives you a emotional "void", a feeling of emptiness at times that all your analysis cannot explain.it can affect you like a insecurity but there is not conscious cause for this insecurity. orcus can show influences from past lives and it shows that you have unconscious mental /emotional dynamics that affect your conscious perception of the world.
this aspect along with Nessus conjunct to pluto sheds light on the Saturn/south node conjunction which implies your father was/is a constricting influence emotionally for you.it can show a father who only criticizes you and one that does not try to raise your self esteem.
your mars is opposed to the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint which implies you have had your share of unfaith boyfriend or people in general who betray you in some way.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1918_1917_steph_stephserg_7227_7796.jpg
    astro_621gw_1918_1917_steph_stephserg_7227_7796.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This is very interesting and true. I haven't spoken to my father in like 2 years also i remember he always chose me as his "favorite" which i thought was wrong.. Also i always suffered with low self esteem. I do get told alot that i'm "very handsome" and all that stuff but u said maybe that's not the case which is kinda depressing lol

Abby83

Um,... isn't the obsession of others seen in the 8th house?

You are moon trining Uranus in 8th house. 7th and 8th house rulers (Saturn) are sextiling Uranus also. Your friends are in your 8th house. Lots of 8th house here. The house that covers obsession. I repeat. Trining you, the moon. Now lets not forget that Uranus and Neptune are generational planets. That says a lot.

wilsontc

Staff member
Astrology only, to All

All,

While it is tempting to give psychological advice on threads, please tie this advice into the astrology of the chart. If you want to simply chat about your opinion about people in general, do it in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

sibylline

If you're not astrologer it's logical that you ask questions about yourself :D

True, but to the extent of multiple threads about oneself in a short time...plus, the chart.

Frankly, the chart is clear to me and in natal I trust. The level of self-absorption and need for attention and reinforcement from others is high and one of its overarching themes. Venus/Mars rises showing a strong self-involvement and valuation of self. Venus/Mars in 1st is always concerned with making a mark socially -- the social arena is where the person directs most of their energies. Cancer rises suggesting caution in putting oneself forward unless one feels comfortable in the environment. The question is how can one feel comfortable? Via the rising planets and ruler Libra Moon in 5th house, in other words attention from others for one's unique gifts. Gifts in this case, Libra -- beauty, a pleasing social demeanor, social success. T-square with Venus-Saturn-Jupiter. Saturn in 11th in fall opposed Moon in 5th house and square Venus rising, Venus opposite Jupiter in fall -- a strong need for response and affirmation from others, insecurity and difficulty in believing one can be effective on the social scene and in social groups, overcompensation as a result; one bounces back and forth from a strong self-belief to a deep insecurity. Leo Sun conjunct the IC -- self-focus is the core of the being, attention is on how one can make the most impact, be one's best self, emphasized by all personal planets in houses 1-5.

This is just how I read the chart quickly. I'm not trying to "down" the OP but I don't see obsession from others here. Others may see differently but I'm more than convinced that such a person would likely be far less happy if people ignored them.

Kitchy

Banned
Venus Mars Cancer in 1st house - the over-riding theme in this.

I need to be wanted and I want to be wanted the most in order to feel myself in the light of this world. It is an emotional need, and there is a always a bottle of Tapatio waiting to be asked for from this placement.