Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

animatedoodle

My Cappy Venus finds a perverse joy in eating nothing but 1 helping of tapioca and 5 glasses of water per day.

But y'know with all that Sag, I have "grass is always greener" syndrome.

That sounds....bloatful...

So you go around to peoples houses and demand your 1 helping of tapioca? Believing that their tapioca must be more delicious than yours?

I can see you eating things on sticks. Like give you Kangaroo on a stick and you'll eat it.

conspiracy theorist

That sounds....bloatful...

It's actually very bloatiful indeed.

So you go around to peoples houses and demand your 1 helping of tapioca? Believing that their tapioca must be more delicious than yours?

I bypass having to barge down people doors and just go to the supermarket to get my fill. It must be tasteless or I won't eat it.

I can see you eating things on sticks. Like give you Kangaroo on a stick and you'll eat it.

You must think I'm some barbarian. Although if the kangaroo was properly prepared with a nice sauce I might think about it.

animatedoodle

It's actually very bloatiful indeed.
I bypass having to barge down people doors and just go to the supermarket to get my fill. It must be tasteless or I won't eat it.

Come on. That is NOT your favorite food. What is it?

You must think I'm some barbarian. Although if the kangaroo was properly prepared with a nice sauce I might think about it.

I don't think you're a barbarian at all. The picture of you eating something on a stick just came to me. I spoke without thinking.

We...have met right?

Kangaroo needs to be rare in order for it to be edible. So it will never be on a stick unless you want blood running down your arm

And thats gross. Forget the whole Kangaroo thing.

Maybe a corndog?

conspiracy theorist

Come on. That is NOT your favorite food. What is it?

It's funny because I can't say I have a favourite food. My tolerance for variance kinds of meals are more than many I know i.e I'm not very picky.

I don't think you're a barbarian at all. The picture of you eating something on a stick just came to me. I spoke without thinking.

Do you get those intuitive flashes ore since you've consistently started meditating?

We...have met right?

Should I take this in a profound way? Because that's the vibe I'm getting from it.

Kangaroo needs to be rare in order for it to be edible. So it will never be on a stick unless you want blood running down your arm

And thats gross. Forget the whole Kangaroo thing.

Maybe a corndog?

lol, I don't I've ever had a corndog before. They always look tasty when I see 'em though.

I'd love to chill in your kitchen for a bit. There were a couple of times when my mouth starts to water when you mention your forays in cooking.

animatedoodle

It's funny because I can't say I have a favourite food. My tolerance for variance kinds of meals are more than many I know i.e I'm not very picky.

So...if you were here, and I had those two burnt pancakes you would've eaten them, no problem? They were bland. Because thats what coal tastes like. Bland Fire.

I can eat anything as long as its cooked properly. Oh but I can't handle sultanas. RAISINS ARE NATURES BOOGERS.

Do you get those intuitive flashes ore since you've consistently started meditating?

I have a Pisces Moon, I have been having those flashes since BIRTH.
But yes, more strongly now that Neptune is above all my Pisces elements.
Meditating for me is about balance. I feel out of sorts and a bit insane if I don't do it.

Should I take this in a profound way? Because that's the vibe I'm getting from it.

I honestly think we have met before but perhaps not in this lifetime.
I've had that feeling with very *few* people online. Like we made a pact, not this life time. Maybe the next.

lol, I don't I've ever had a corndog before. They always look tasty when I see 'em though.

I'd love to chill in your kitchen for a bit. There were a couple of times when my mouth starts to water when you mention your forays in cooking.

Corndogs are gross.

I don't eat things on sticks.

This is my first time talking about cooking..

Do I post on here half asleep thinking it was the refrigerator?

3o85xFGjUBlUw4XEek.gif

Kscar

What I think of this thread....jpg

This is what I think of some of weirdness in this thread..

Thread.jpg

Dont change.jpg

This last one is what'll happen if you all get serious in here.

Weirdo's, weirdo's every where, at home, online, in my own mind... :lol:

Kscar

They almost had me convinced at one stage they were part of the elite spiritual force that was leading the way and those who did not understand was going to be left behind

But then they talk about boobs and it goes back to square Potato.

Potato-Attack.jpg

My little brother runs around saying weird things at a constant, they're antics remind me of him.

Kscar

Hehehe

Where are you from Kscar??

Most north americans as sleeping right now :) Deep in their potato beds,

Here is where I live:

enhanced-10953-1448412134-6.png

Well I'm from this place..

MI.jpg

And moved to this place...

theres your sign.. lol..jpg

I have sleep issues at the moment, a three year long moment. lol. I'm good on your spiders, nuke them from orbit.

animatedoodle

Well I'm from this place..

I have sleep issues at the moment, a three year long moment. lol. I'm good on your spiders, nuke them from orbit.

Aw thats the worst. I hate not being able to sleep.

Do you wanna talk about it?

I googled "West Virginia Memes"

Wow. What a place!

You like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.