Jupiter 12th or in Aquarius

Dubyadude1986

Yeah. I have it to the minute. The only thing that could happen is it took them five minutes to record it. I do have the birth certificate with time.

david starling

Katy, considering hibernation and isolation are preludes to shamanism, would jupiter in the 12th make for a good keypacha or leo king, but maybe later in life instead? Or maybe a hidden one, like a Reagan astrologer from the 80s.

Hmm. They never wrote a book. I bet they still work for the WH. lol

Jeanne Dixon was Nancy Reagan's Astrologer. She wrote a book called "Astrology for Adults".:annoyed:

animatedoodle

I honestly think that people with Jupiter in the 12th have some sort of bungee cord strapped to their back

No matter how close they get to extreme problems/situations....they bounce back! Something miraculously happened! They escaped! Everything rights itself after long periods of them going into their caves and licking their wounds

But they come out stronger!

Frisiangal

Jupiter in the 12th seems to be a really good placement because not only does Jupiter attract the positive vibes and enriches the things it touches, but in the 12th House it makes the whole "self-undoing" thing much more peaceful. Jupiter is the planet of belief and it's absolutely perfect in the 12th because the 12th is a very spritual house. This makes meditation, connection the universe, the crown or 3rd eye chakra so powerful. There's lots of psychic and intuitive knowledge found in this placement.

You really think so?
I'm still trying to work out what it is that I have to undo.:wink:
Jupiter rules I.C.
12th house Jupiter in Leo BQ 5th house Moon in Capricorn,
Jupiter square 9th house Sun in Taurus.

Soul and Spirit seem to have been so in constant battle with each other that I always wonder WHO is behind the wheel of the vehicle of life and
who is the back seat passenger giving the directions :confused:. Which to follow?

I left my I.C. roots forever when meeting and marrying a Sag. Sun to spend the rest of my life abroad, that I have long considered as 'home' (corresponding with tr. Pluto conjunct I.C....transplanting of roots).

As tr. Jupiter has made its 5th return and recently crossed Virgo Ascendant, my personal views have undergone a change yet again. Was all I trusted and believed in merely based upon intangible fantasy....a figment of imagination of my own creation ...or was it based upon a physical ultimate truth that is now being brought home (in a 4th house sense)? Recently spent a holiday in the renowned Jurrassic area of England. Looking upon rock faces from all sides in which 400 million years of evolution is physically embedded tends to have an effect upon any intangible perspectives one considered and/or has lived with. :biggrin:

I've never meditated, have always had difficulty with religious concepts of any kind 'that guide life', apparently choosing to be my own guide. Would I have been happier, more contented, more fulfilled, more grown in wisdom if I had? I think I've developed and grown some in nature. Perhaps it is/was a necessary path for either Soul or Spirit or me....or all three.

What I can say in all honesty of my 12th house Jupiter is that it makes me very grateful for all those small mercies I experience daily. I've been lucky in numerous ways that have found their expression in physical ways. My journey appears to be a very personal one (Leo influence). Those with Jupiter in other signs may well experience it differently.

Last edited:

AppLeo

You really think so?
I'm still trying to work out what it is that I have to undo.:wink:
Jupiter rules I.C.
12th house Jupiter in Leo BQ 5th house Moon in Capricorn,
Jupiter square 9th house Sun in Taurus.

Soul and Spirit seem to have been so in constant battle with each other that I always wonder WHO is behind the wheel of the vehicle of life and
who is the back seat passenger giving the directions :confused:. Which to follow?

I left my I.C. roots forever when meeting and marrying a Sag. Sun to spend the rest of my life abroad, that I have long considered as 'home' (corresponding with tr. Pluto conjunct I.C....transplanting of roots).

As tr. Jupiter has made its 5th return and recently crossed Virgo Ascendant, my personal views have undergone a change yet again. Was all I trusted and believed in merely based upon intangible fantasy....a figment of imagination of my own creation ...or was it based upon a physical ultimate truth that is now being brought home (in a 4th house sense)? Recently spent a holiday in the renowned Jurrassic area of England. Looking upon rock faces from all sides in which 400 million years of evolution is physically embedded tends to have an effect upon any intangible perspectives one considered and/or has lived with. :biggrin:

I've never meditated, have always had difficulty with religious concepts of any kind 'that guide life', apparently choosing to be my own guide. Would I have been happier, more contented, more fulfilled, more grown in wisdom if I had? I think I've developed and grown some in nature. Perhaps it is/was a necessary path for either Soul or Spirit or me....or all three.

What I can say in all honesty of my 12th house Jupiter is that it makes me very grateful for all those small mercies I experience daily. I've been lucky in numerous ways that have found their expression in physical ways. My journey appears to be a very personal one (Leo influence). Those with Jupiter in other signs may well experience it differently.

Well, I'm not really sure to reply to all that, but Jupiter is higher knowledge and when located in the 12th these people see the bigger picture regarding the universe. Instead of looking at the world 12th house as a way of destroying the ego or entity, these people accept it by becoming one with the universe.

katydid

I honestly think that people with Jupiter in the 12th have some sort of bungee cord strapped to their back

No matter how close they get to extreme problems/situations....they bounce back! Something miraculously happened! They escaped! Everything rights itself after long periods of them going into their caves and licking their wounds

But they come out stronger!

Yes. That is such a perfect description of what I have experienced many times with my 12th house Jupiter in Taurus. It is exactly sextile to uranus in the 3rd, and so when it comes to accidents, I have walked away, totally unscratched, from a few of them that completely totaled cars. And miraculously escaped from horrible circumstances that had me trapped, in sudden twists of fate.

In the late 70's , I was on a road trip with my rock n roll piano playing boyfriend, on a trip from San Francisco to Nashville. He wanted to have his single played at various radio stations. We made it to the outskirts of Nashville, and we were driving a light blue Puegot, with Berkeley Ca student stickers, California plates, and IMPEACH NIXON stickers on our car. :innocent:

We thought we were going to be in Nashville for 3 days or more, so we found a newspaper ad for a room to rent by the week in a woman's home. She was very strange and had a son with mental/physical and intellectual issues, who wandered the dark halls at night, moaning and kicking the walls. It was so weird.

My boyfriend went out to a club that first night, to try and meet u with local musicians and to try and get a short gig for some extra cash. He left me back at he weird lady's home to watch our luggage etc.

At about 6 am I got a call at the woman home from my jailed boyfriend. He told me he was arrested because they found Zig Zag papers in our car when they searched him as he left the club. No pot thank goodness. We had nothing on us at all. But they arrested him for the papers and a broken ceramic pot pipe they found in the car. He told me to go get the car out of impoundment and come to bail him out. We had about 4 or 5 hundred dollars hidden in our car trunk.

So I had very little cash on me. It was stashed in the car. And I had to find a way to the impound lot miles away. I walked miles to a bus route and finally found my way to the car. But the security guards wouldn't let me get the car without the cash, but the cash was in the car. I kept trying to explain that to them. But they were not having it. I spent several hours crying in their lobby and they were about to have me forcibly ejected. I had nowhere to go really.

FINALLY, the woman who worked in the back office, took some pity on me, and allowed me to go to the car and retrieve the hidden money to pay for the car. She walked me there, and my car had been trashed during the police search for the drugs. And THE MONEY WAS GONE. :crying: I couldn't believe it. The envelope was there, but it was empty. I figured the cops stole the cash when they arrested my boyfriend. I fell to the ground and cried. Now what could I do? I was penniless, could not get my car, nor bail out my bf. I was alone and helpless. And very young.

The lady was very sweet. She hugged me and told me to get in the car and GO. She pushed some buttons that opened an electronic gate and I was able to drive off the lot. So that was a miracle. But I was still penniless and alone. And it was dark, and I had no idea where I was or even how to get back to that creepy room we rented.

I started driving in the general direction I thought might be right---and recognized nothing. And of course it started pouring down rain. I was crying hard and driving and worried about running out of gas. I had no money. No way to even call my family. The weird lady at the rental house had a block on her phone to prevent long distance calls. So IF I could find my way back I could try to call collect. But I was lost, almost out of gas, cold,scared, desperate. I didn't even see any light son in any businesses as I drove. Everything was closed as it was a Sunday night in a backwoods town.

Finally, up ahead, I saw a small flickering light. I thought it might be a tavern or something. I hoped to get some directions to the general area because I knew the name of the street I needed to go back to.

I pulled into a large dark lot and saw that it was actually a church with a light on in the front entrance. I went inside. I was alone but I walked up to the front pews, kneeled down and began praying, HARD. I cried a bit and prayed a bit more. I began to feel a little better. Then a pastor came out of the sanctuary and sat with me. I spewed forth my jumbled story of how I was lost and my money was taken and I was scared etc...

He was very calm and sincere. He drew a map showing me how to return to the rental home, he gave me 40 dollars for gas and food, and allowed me to call my older brother, so he could send me Western Union cash. I was renewed and felt much better.

The next day I went to the court house to see the judge for my bf's bail hearing. When they called his name, the judge said he was being fined for vagrancy and possession of drug paraphenalia,or something like that. I stood up and tried to explain that we were not vagrant, we had money with us but it was stolen. The old white haired judge was VERY ANGRY with me, saying that was quite an accusation to make against their police officers. Did I have any proof ? NO, all I had was the empty envelope, I said meekly.

Well then young lady, if you had no money, how did you get the car and how did you drive around, etc, ? He seemed very mad at me.

" Your honor, ...I stopped into a church ..and "

WHAT???? He screamed at me, hit his gavel on the bench and asked loudly, WHAT DID YOU SAY? You went to a church?

Yes, your honor, I was lost and ....

Young lady, in all my years here, I have heard many excuses and explanations. But this is the very first time that a scofflaw has turned to the church for much needed help. I find that refreshing. CASE DISMISSED.

You may both go but please leave our county. Thank you, next case...

So we suddenly escaped that whole mess. And then later we found the missing money ---it had slipped down into the spare tire under the trunk space....:rightful:

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Well, I'm not really sure to reply to all that, but Jupiter is higher knowledge and when located in the 12th these people see the bigger picture regarding the universe. Instead of looking at the world 12th house as a way of destroying the ego or entity, these people accept it by becoming one with the universe.

I have studied the correspondence of astro. symbolism with physical complaints....health astrology.... for over 25 years. Jupiter is the planet associated with 'health' and the 9th house with 'matters regarding health'.
My faith is absolute in what the solar system planetary positions against a backcloth (Universe)of signs reveal in this regard. Yet it does appear to go deeper and beyond normal processes of thinking.
I would hope that this unending seeking of knowledge as it applies to life on Earth is also a feature of Jupiter's 12th house placement.

Maybe the same idea, yet from an alternate perspective?:smile:

AppLeo

I have studied the correspondence of astro. symbolism with physical complaints....health astrology.... for over 25 years. Jupiter is the planet associated with 'health' and the 9th house with 'matters regarding health'.

Jupiter is not associated with health, I don't think any planets are. Jupiter in the 6th sounds like matters regarding health because the 6th House is concerned with how you fight diseases and enemies.

My faith is absolute in what the solar system planetary positions against a backcloth (Universe)of signs reveal in this regard.

I have no idea what you meant by that. What is backcloth?? That word is not in the dictionary.

Yet it does appear to go deeper and beyond normal processes of thinking.
I would hope that this unending seeking of knowledge as it applies to life on Earth is also a feature of Jupiter's 12th house placement.

Well that's what Jupiter in the 12th means.

Maybe the same idea, yet from an alternate perspective?:smile:

What other perspective?

Frisiangal

Originally Posted by Frisiangal
Jupiter is not associated with health, I don't think any planets are. Jupiter in the 6th sounds like matters regarding health because the 6th House is concerned with how you fight diseases and enemies.

I guess it depends upon through which school of thought one's interest lay and was taught astrology.

A Google (or other browser) search of ' Medical Astrology - Jupiter' will provide umpteen sites of various astrological styles and the meaning of Jupiter within them.

I have no idea what you meant by that. What is backcloth?? That word is not in the dictionary.
It is in mine.:smile: Try 'backdrop'. Its literal meaning refers to a curtain at the back of something. I used the word as an analogy: I.e.Think of the zodiac as 'a circular curtain' on which the signs are portrayed. Then imagine the passage of the planets as they pass along it.

What other perspective?
That again depends upon the personal view one has concerning any meaning of life. As a strong Earth type the view is awareness through physical perception. My 12th house Jupiter square a physical Taurus Sun will do that without making it any more or less 'ego' minded. More than once I've thought that the square simply means, 'to appreciate life is simply to enjoy the living of it.'

Other elements have a different view ....or perspective.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Originally Posted by Frisiangal

I guess it depends upon through which school of thought one's interest lay and was taught astrology.

A Google (or other browser) search of ' Medical Astrology - Jupiter' will provide umpteen sites of various astrological styles and the meaning of Jupiter within them.

It is in mine.:smile: Try 'backdrop'. Its literal meaning refers to a curtain at the back of something. I used the word as an analogy: I.e.Think of the zodiac as 'a circular curtain' on which the signs are portrayed. Then imagine the passage of the planets as they pass along it.

That again depends upon the personal view one has concerning any meaning of life. As a strong Earth type the view is awareness through physical perception. My 12th house Jupiter square a physical Taurus Sun will do that without making it any more or less 'ego' minded. More than once I've thought that the square simply means, 'to appreciate life is simply to enjoy the living of it.'

Other elements have a different view ....or perspective.

Just interpret Jupiter in the 12th however you want; I don't care.

AppLeo

AppLeo has a direct channel to Absolute Truth, so I guess we'll all just have to admit we're wrong if we disagree with his pronouncements.:whistling:

Everyone thinks they have "Absolute Truth" to their words. I find it funny that I'm accused of having a "direct channel of absolute truth" for simply arguing my own opinions.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone refer to Jupiter to someones health and yet I'm expected to believe it.

Lastly, stop going around and starting things with me. I don't care if you have a problem with me; leave me alone.

david starling

Everyone thinks they have "Absolute Truth" to their words. I find it funny that I'm accused of having a "direct channel of absolute truth" for simply arguing my own opinions.

This is the first time I've ever heard someone refer to Jupiter to someones health and yet I'm expected to believe it.

Lastly, stop going around and starting things with me. I don't care if you have a problem with me; leave me alone.

You're not expected to believe it, if it doesn't work for you. I get that you don't like your opinions challenged. In my case, having mine questioned often leads me to new insights. Since you don't operate that way, I'll just leave you to it. No offense meant!

Oddity

Any planet can be involved in health matters.

Traditionally, the ascendant rules health, the sixth house rules illness, and in horaries concerning same, the physician is the seventh house, and the treatment is tenth.

Moderns have a different take on it, but I think they'd agree that any planet can be involved in health or illness. It depends on the chart.