Will I get this job next week?

Sunrise

This week luckily I had a recruiter reach out to me for a job at the Private Equity firm downtown and I'm really hoping I'll land this position so that I can get out of my current stressful position. :annoyed:

Do you see that I'll land this role next week? I have an interview on Monday. Please let me know.

I can see that I am Scorpio and I'm making no application to the Sun (Job) I am also determent. :annoyed: The only thing that is positive that is happening to me is I am applying to the moon. If I had to make an over-all guess I would say that "No" I wont be getting this position, but I hope I'm wrong here. Could anyone give me some advice? Thank you in advance!
really, in this chart the main significators do not meet :)mars::sun:) nor also the reception are bad. But if you notice with antiskion Mars catches Jupiter precisely and that means maby something positive will come. Iam very curius about this case Please do not forgett to update :unsure:

Vyri

Banned
Using an Ephemeris Mars is side-ling up to a Northern Parallel with Jupiter in the 10th, with the Moon in agreement first paralleling Mercury and then Mars and Merc. paralleling Mars to compliment the theme of aid. The communication to help is represented by the prior days conversation. Don't know when the opportunity was there to present itself by discourse but it might have been mulled over prior to the 21st when the question was asked by the enquirer?:w00t: Indications of a yes I think are there,
All the best
Vyri

Vyri

Banned
The research date was my error in judgement,Scuse me. Somewhere along the way I thought it was mentioned on the 21 the question was posed.:unsure:Your significator makes a Parallel with Jupiter in the 10th and on that note therein is the coming together of question and answer for the concern. The moon is sextile Mars and Mercury from the 9th, the opportunity is there.I may be wrong but I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Could you please elaborate on what you think Jupiter could represent? I see our aspect is separating, but also Jupiter is going to square the sun. What could all this mean? Any thoughts?
Jupiter there is the your co-ruler of professional. It is the second indicator of your professional and standing up there in your 10th house. :annoyed:Mars (you) - however weak - with antiskia falls on it. This may mean that may not choose you at first but something changed along the way -some positive-
the antiskion usually shows not directly the results
However I hope the best
update us

This antiskion is really interesting, I've never see this in any chart I've drawn before. Do these typically result positively? Has anyone's experienced the antiskion in a past chart before? Was your outcome positive? I will definitely keep you all updated.

In response to your question, antiscion aspects are minor aspects, that may or may not influence the final outcome. You must take in the whole horary chart in making a final answer.

The antiscion aspect must sometimes bow to other things going on, like the Moon's final aspect, the chart ruler and many, many, other conditions.

-HM

Hi:

Beware of asking the same question on the same topic, more than once !

I know you have phrased it differently to beat the system, but nobody is fooled by that tactic.

Please revert to your original horary question and chart, the answer is revealed, there ?

We at AW take a very dim view of those who ask repeated questions, as it shows that you have no respect for the horary process.

If you have no respect for horary astrology, why bother asking ?

thanks,

HM

tikana

Alovelytune

does this chart look like a job change?
you got fixed signs
no aspects between 1/10
antiscia wont help either here

sun is in 7th house.. job goes to someone else

Tikana, with the modern rules, Mars rules both the 1st house (querent) and 6th house of employment. while Moon is sextile to Mars in applying aspect.

That clearly gives a "yes" The main problem is that the querent has asked the question, twice, so this answer might be tainted ?

The other problem is the Moon's opposition to Pluto (co-ruler of 1st house) while Venus inconjuncts Pluto.

That indicates that the querent's psychological approach to this job needs serious adjustment.

The querent's unrealistic approach to this position is demonstrated in her comment that (quote) this position only pays 60 k a year, plus commissions, which I cant afford to live on. (end of quote).

The querent, in my opinion, doesn't understand what sales is. In sales, you are expected to SELL MORE than your alloted draw on wages.

Querent is expecting to just draw a wage and not sell, so with that mindset
I cant see her staying there long ?

I would recommend that Lovely Tune seriously think out her career strategies, prior to applying for any new work ?

Otherwise, it seems like her career is running from one job to another, without any real purpose or plan ?

From human resources, to legal, and now, sales ?

just saying !

HM

Sunrise

horarymaster
That clearly gives a "yes" The main problem is that the querent has asked the question, twice, so this answer might be tainted ?
that is a promblem if the querent has asked twice:cool:

Dirius

I am working at a job that I currently hate. My boss bad mouths me to other employees, and has been interviewing other candidates to replace me, right in front of my face. The position I'm currently in is so stressful, so much so that I've even have bad dreams a
attachment.php

Like tikana said:

There is no aspect between signifiers. There is no Reception either.

The chart says "no", you won't get this next job.

tikana

i am getting seriously fed up with this

In Modern,FYI jobs are 10th house! 6th house are all about day to day tasks.

look. open CA II on jobs and tell me where do you see 6th houe when it comes to a job.

ja?

there is NO JOB offer from this recruiter.

No but no ifs. there is seriously nothing.

if you are so sure you will get it, why post the chart and argue?

Sunrise

Let me set the record straight. I was asking about two separate job opportunities for two entirely different roles.

The first role is for an Account Executive role at a staffing adgency that pays $60k base salary. Here -http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83814

The second one is for an HR Generalist at a Private Equity firm that pays $90-$115k at the top of this thread here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83814
Do not worry dear alovelytune and thank you for your informations!!
Now it is clear to me.
So, iam waiting your Feedback......
I'm still very curious if this will work (antiskion)
But as Horary Master said in his message

In response to your question, antiscion aspects are minor aspects, that may or may not influence the final outcome. You must take in the whole horary chart in making a final answer.
The antiscion aspect must sometimes bow to other things going on, like the Moon's final aspect, the chart ruler and many, many, other conditions.

So, that is the reason in my last message to you that i was curius if this will work out (only from the antiscion):smile:
It Is Really difficult if you work in such a difficult work environment. I wish soon find something that will satisfy you
hope the best and do not forget

tikana

Hi Tikana,

No where on this form am I arguing with you. I'm not sure where you're getting. I've always appreciated your insight and feedback regarding my charts. You are very clear and to the point, in regards to your horary methods and that I respect. I'm not on here arguing with you, in no why, shape, or form. If you read my prior comments, I was simply clearing up the fact, that their are some member, on here thinking I'm posting two questions for the same job, this is not the case. Once again, I was only trying to make it known, I posted two separate horary charts, to serve two separate career options.

i am so bloody confused

look at the post #20 .. you were talking to me..
i didnt see two same questions.
even with that you should get the same answer no many how many and how much you twist the question.

Horarymaster,

You are aware that I'm am addressing two SEPARATE jobs, which is the reason I drew two SEPARATE horary charts? Right? I just want to be sure that WE'RE ALL CLEAR in that regard.

Is it not ok to ask "Will I get this job?" for two separate job opportunities? If that's not allowed, then my apologies. I didn't realize, I was hindering the entire horary process, by asking two separate questions, for two different jobs. Excuse me!

The first job (my first question) was an Account Executive role at a staffing agency in their legal department. I was contacted for this role, because I have a strong legal background, and I also have HR experience. They believe, I will be good fit in order to sell to their company to law firms and retain additional business, because I have a strong legal background, and also I have an strong HR background. I understand both sides of the fence. However, I get that I don't have ANY sales experience, which is why I was concerned that this sales position might not be a good fit for me. But, the hiring manager believes my legal skill set and HR abilities might contribute well to their company and that I won't disagree with her in.

My final analysis in regards to this role is that it I would not be enough pay for me to live. I was initially interested in the role, until I learned how the low paying the salary was going to be. I had to interview in order to find out the salary, that was going to be offered. Regardless, it just simply wouldn't be enough for me to live off of, and that's really MY own personal decision, in regards to MY own personal finances. I know exactly how much $$$ money I need to bring into my household, each month and $60k would not cut it, I simply cannot afford to take that the pay cut.

The second role that I am asking about, in this thread is for a job in HR job at a Private Equity firm. The recruiter that is presenting me for role has told me, the company is looking for someone with my background and experience level. I'm excited about this role because it's with a prestigious company and it would pay me a higher livable salary. I need more money because I have been struggling to make ends meet for the past few years.

In closing, I wasn't asking these two questions -for two separate jobs, as a means to ruffle your feathers, offend you, or disrespect the entire horary process. That is NOT my intention, and I think you have the wrong impression here.

I was simply inquiring to see if I would land entire job opportunity.

-Alovelytune

Lovely tune:

I truly regret the misunderstanding about this post, but perhaps it was inevitable that that would happen, since you do ask a LOT of questions pertaining to work and employment and there is continious strife with your career.

Have you ever stopped to consider why that is ?

However, in that frenzied approach to life, others are likely to misunderstand you.

Regarding your prospective sales position, maybe you should have asked SHOULD you take the position, instead of WILL I get the position.

In my opinion, you need to plan your career life more carefully and stop running from the proverbial frying pan into the fire ?

regarding your current career in HR, have you thought about leaving that work and doing something else ?

It seems that doing HR brings you into conflict with others.

Have you though about self-employment versus working for others ?

Maybe that is the permanent solution in all of this ?

good luck in your affairs, Ms.

-HM