Will I get this HR Manager position?

Dirius

Huh, this is actually a hard one.

Because....venus and moon (both your signifiers), are at the end of the sign- although technicly applying to Saturn.

When they cross over to aries, they will trine Saturn (ruler of 10th). Now here lies the problem: does this give us a "yes" or a "no" ?

Because while they are 5-6 degrees from trining Saturn, this can only happen once they cross over into the other sign.

The moon is also void of course.

My guess would be a NO, given the VOC moon and the fact that the planets don't aspect Saturn until they cross the sign.

But perhaps the soon to change signs Venus is implying something. As in you might not get the position at first....some time passes (the signs representing different periods), and you get a phone call from them months later offering you a position.

Actually the outcome of this chart will be very interesting. I thank you for posting this chart, certainly this types of charts are great for learning :w00t:

Last edited:

Dirius

If both signifiers (Moon and Venus) are both currently applying to Saturn and then you mention, they will cross over to Saturn to apply again to each other in Aries, could you explain to why you believe month could pass, and then they may potentially offer me the position?

It's interesting the Moon and Venus are technically applying to Saturn and will do so again. I'm just wondering how you're leaning toward "No" given their current application, and future applying state. Is it solely because moon is void?

Thanks for the help and I'll definitely keep you updated on this one! :wink:

It is because the aspect only happens once they cross over.

And the change of signs, might me implying a "change" of something, mostly time. As in, the planets now in Pisces represent the current time (Feb-March), while Aries represents a future time (April?)

Also,the moon is VOC :happy:

Those 2 testimonies make me think that NO, you won't get that specific job.

The mention of them calling later is only a thought. Don't really think it will happen, but it could happen given the short distance from the planets to the aspect.

Hello Everyone,

I want to see if I'll land this job opportunity as an HR manager at a Renewables & Environment company I recently applied at. I had my first phone interview on Wednesday with the HR manager I'll be replacing. She will be leaving in a couple months and is looking to find her own replacement. Our phone interview went relatively well and she told me the next steps of the interview process would be pretty extensive. I would have to meet with 3-4 other additional team members at her company, before they make a final decision. The COO reached out to me this morning to schedule a phone interview on Monday:w00t: I'm very excited for this job opportunity but I'm hoping I'll be able ace the multiple interviews and that I'll land this job opportunity.

My Interpretation:

I can see that I am represented by Taurus, and that the career house is represented by Saturn in the 10th House. It looks like me and Saturn are currently applying to each other [+] however I am located in the 12th house and Saturn's place in the 7th house. Saturn is placed positively in the 7th house but I am currently in the 12th house (Prison) which is a little concerning, and somewhat confusing. I can see that Saturn is applying to Mars which leads me to believe things could pick up relatively quickly [+]. Saturn is trine to the moon, which is good, but Saturn is also squaring the sun [-]:unsure:. This makes me believe I may either regret taking this position or there could be some troubles ahead. I'm also noticing Venus is exalted. Overall, I'm getting mixed messages from this chart. Can anyone help me out here? Your help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

attachment.php

I say.... don't count your chickens before they hatch !

Lovely tune, i wonder, did you time your question to try to take advantage of Moon = Venus or perhaps misplace the actual time. LOL

With Saturn in the radix 7th house, something about this question is inherrently flawed, ie. you either wrote the time down wrong, an error in judgement or something else that renders this chart as useless.

The Moon in Pisces here cannot get a conjunction to work for Venus, as Venus moves into a new sign, Aries, its detriment, from Pisces - exalted, before the hit takes place.

The radix Moon does have a shelf life and can only be read while in Pisces. You CANNOT progress the Moon indefinitely into a new sign. I am aware that some of you do that, but it has never worked for me, to be honest.

This Moon is clearly void of course, much like the dock worker who leaps off the dock to catch the ship leaving port, only to land into the DRINK !

Trust me on this, horaryists cannot bend the rules, by stretching the Moon into a new sign for their own political gain !

Unless you buy into John Frawley philosophy, as in every horary chart is a happy day, a happy ending ? LOL

For those of you who believe that... have you considered Hans Christiaan Andersen's classic tale of The Emperor who wore no clothes...

There is also a similar tale of the late circus barker P.T. Barnum, namely "a sucker is born.... every minute !" LOL

So, to recap, once the Moon leaves the sign that it's in, you're "SOL"... the situation completely changes....

Bottom line ? You won't get the new job !

sorry,

HM

Last edited:

icequeen

I'm no horaryist but -

Venus is not weak, she's sitting in Pisces in exhaltation, and in 12th house she loves caring for other people, and HR mgmt is a helping profession.
She's also supported by both moon and saturn (work)

Good luck!!!

Last edited: