Magnetic Pull - Relationship

LunarDelight

I have had a magnetic pull towards this man for the last three months, and it appears him to me. It is against our better judgement to pursue one another because of things in both of our lives but nonetheless we talk with to each other for hours almost every day, intense sexual attraction unlike I have ever experienced.

I have never had this many aspects in synastry with a man ever. I am first person (female) on the chart, him the second.

Attachments

• astro_61at_01_06_anonymous_anonymous.81772.23018.jpg
    astro_61at_01_06_anonymous_anonymous.81772.23018.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 107
  • astro_61at_01_06_anonymous_anonymous.81846.28489.pdf
    65.3 KB · Views: 48

LunarDelight

Yes sorry, forgot. I am trying to figure out what the pull is. I almost feel a "fated" feeling for this man. I have experienced a "slight" fated feeling towards someone when I was younger and it led into a very unhealthy obsession. I was never able to pull a chart on that other guy because he was very elusive and forbid astrology around him. This new man shared his information willingly though he said he doesn't believe in it. :)

I have noticed quite a few pluto aspects and what I have read that isn't exactly "healthy" in the long run.

When I met this man I had intense dreams for almost a month straight every night a couple or more dreams a night. I never dream of people I know or have met, this was a first. I am curious too if there is such a thing and a "soul mate" or "karmic" aspect in a synastry chart, or compatibility chart maybe instead?

If I could know ahead time before becoming fully involved of what to be wary of, on my behalf, or his would be wonderful, though I assume not possible just via a chart?

Arena

I sort of know what you mean by magnetic pull.
You do have connections in this chart and for traditional astrology you use only the traditional planets and in synastry the luminaries and rulers of ASC are of most importance. Those are the answers I've got so far.

The rulers of your ASC do not connect however.

The Neptune aspect on both sides to Jupiter might be an explanation on the dreams. I've also had this experience about dreaming about someone, and there is this Neptune-Jupiter aspect as well.

You might want to check out your Lilith aspects to see if it is strong.
I read that it could have this magnetic pull and strong sexual vibes.
But Venus-Mars and Pluto Venus connections can have that as well.

Hello LunarDelight

I like your post because your synastry has many aspects similar to one of my synastry and almost as you said "It is against our better judgement to pursue one another because of things in both of our lives". Now knowing what you are feeling about him I can get a glimpse of the feelings of the woman in my synastry :)

Now reversing it, he might also feel Strong attraction and connection based on these:
- I see you hit his South Node with your Sun and Mars; although it is a conjunction in different sign I think there is a decent orb to take in consideration (mine is hit by her Moon and squared by her Mars);
- I see you square his Venus with your Mars (similar to me);
- I see you sextile His AS with your Mars (similar to me).

And maybe he feels also a little bit of obsession by your Black Moon Lilith aspecting a lot of his points.

Her Black Moon Lilith also aspects a lot of my points, as I have posted a couple a days ago and Arena had a pointed answer on that one (thank you Arena).

Nonetheless I observe a nice grand trine (your Moon, your Venus, his Lilith)

Last edited:

LunarDelight

Arena, Thank you for your observations, they are greatly appreciated. :)

I am curious is there only one lilith? or is lilith the one that has a few different ones? I am not familiar with what astrodienst uses for the extra things besides the main planets.

AstroAmateur: thank you for your personal experience. I am curious my venus also (is it sextile?) his mars? It seems there is actions between both those on both our parts. I have never had any venus/mars with either my exbf in the past, so this is new to me.

I also suspect my regular chart all by myself shows me as one that can become obsessed with things and people on a normal day....so this worries me with all these tons of aspects with this man. Don't get me wrong it feels wonderful!!!!!!!! Just he is involved with someone but we still are craving to touch one another no matter what, no matter to the consequences, I have thrown all my morals to the wind in this matter.

I also have noticed we both put our moons in one another's 7th house. How does that affect? We are both 1st house moon babies....I know me being extremely "moody" and I have always figured it was precisely the placement and also me being a scorpio moon...so sensitive... :)

LunarDelight

AstroAmateur - Which post of yours did Arena mention the explanation of the lilith? I would love a referring link to it here, if you are allowed to post that. :)

I am curious my venus also (is it sextile?) his mars? It seems there is actions between both those on both our parts. I have never had any venus/mars with either my exbf in the past, so this is new to me.

I think there is a decent 4 degree orb to say that yes there is a sextile

AstroAmateur - Which post of yours did Arena mention the explanation of the lilith? I would love a referring link to it here, if you are allowed to post that.

Here it is:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80528

Arena

Hey again
Well, you can google black moon Lilith in synastry to find lots of recourses discussing this.

I recently read a lot about it since I do also have a strong Lilith aspect in a synastry chart with another person :) and the pull is magnetic to me ... but we also have very strong pull by traditional view of Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus and the rulers of ASC. Those are the most important in relationship synastry. I think Lilith has a say as well as it indicates the woman who is not only a mother/family figure, but also a sexual being with her own desires that she is not afraid to express.

The Lilith used in astro.com is the right one as far as I know.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hi LunarDesire
I looked at the composite chart and it is truly magnetic as the venus/moon conjunction is square to uranus and opposed to Jupiter. It is amazing there has been no physical connection as the social/financial environment is over riding.. uranus gives the intense magnetic and psychic connections in addition to the sexual chermistry.jupiter bring expansive emotional feelings and gives a joy experiencing life together. With Chiron opposed to Uranus there is a grand cross. Usually the inclusion of Uranus enlivens but shortens relationships. Here the tsquare can show enduring relationship,but one with elements of “open”.often it is a off and on situation.
The chart is both open and hidden.with the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the sun and the sun square to jupiter/juno midpoint, there is a very strong impulse toward marriage,though there are the obvious problem.but if you and he every succumb, it will likely end his marriage.
Mars is conjunct juno and trine to eros showing his interest in a serious connection
The node transited Pluto this morning. This implies that he will be distant in the next week.
With the node square nessus tomorrow, I think he may voice these feeling of distance.

rahu

LunarDelight

Wow. I didn't realize there was a grand trine in the composite. I don't know how to find one, though I have heard of them. I believe I have one in my own natal chart with a comet or something.

Does it show the social/financial hardships on both our ends? He isn't "married" he is involved seriously though. Odd thing is both me and him are pretty set and against marriage in any future relationships.

Is is possible he is still hiding much of his emotions verbally, he just shows in actions really?

This is just so weird for me. I have only ever had 2 serious relationships and 1 long distance thing that was with a man who I was very much head over heels for. The feelings feel similiar for this new guy and I don't know why I would feel love for someone I barely know still. It usually takes me 6 months or more to fall in love in real life, let alone for anyone I have not met in person.

Well thank you all for your help. :)

rahu

Banned
Wow. I didn't realize there was a grand trine in the composite. I don't know how to find one, though I have heard of them. I believe I have one in my own natal chart with a comet or something.

Does it show the social/financial hardships on both our ends? He isn't "married" he is involved seriously though. Odd thing is both me and him are pretty set and against marriage in any future relationships.

Is is possible he is still hiding much of his emotions verbally, he just shows in actions really?

This is just so weird for me. I have only ever had 2 serious relationships and 1 long distance thing that was with a man who I was very much head over heels for. The feelings feel similiar for this new guy and I don't know why I would feel love for someone I barely know still. It usually takes me 6 months or more to fall in love in real life, let alone for anyone I have not met in person.

Well thank you all for your help. :)

the chart has a grand cross not a grand trine.
anchored by Uranus the attraction is strong, but Uranus squares do not usually lead to a committed relationships.

rah