Please help me regarding job and marriage.

muksu3009

Hello

I had a lot of health issues which luckily got sorted now :) Despite interviewing a lot I have not managed to get a job. It's quite frightening cause I was quite good at my previous job and got multiple promotions until the lay offs happened due to business reasons.

Will I get a good job and will my career take off again? Is there any possibility that I will return to the US? I really like the work that is done there.

Also my marriage is getting delayed from nearly six years. Is there any chance that I will get married or will that not happen?

Sorry for asking so many questions. Any replies will be appreciated a lot.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

akshat005

In your horoscope report, you will get a good job very soon with good position. In your birth chart, Venus is in Bhav Number 11. thus effects your career and life with good position. Because of this, October 22, 2013 - December 21, 2013 that is a Dasha Venus period. This period brings you success in all comings and goings. Some form of pleasant culmination in your professional life brings rewards and recognition. Happier period for recreation and romance. There will be an increase in your income due to your own efforts. Family life shall be quite happy. An exciting job offer, reward, recognition, or promotion is very possible. Like this, you will get married soon in this period. Marriage horoscope is good in your horoscope, you are not manglik.