Will he try to kill me??? Very nervous....:(

leolady77

Does this chart suggest that I will be killed??? NOT the original question..

Hi, everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me interpret this chart, because I'm kind of freaked out. I've been involved with a guy who is also involved with someone else. He doesn't want her to find out, because she will end their relationship, and he doesn't want to. Obviously, it's not an ideal situation by any means. So, I cast a chart, "what will be the outcome of this relationship?" I was looking to see if he would end up with her, or me, just how things would play out between us.

I read it as definitely radical. The chart has me a bit nervous, and I hope I'm not interpreting this chart correctly. This is what I have:
-Me: Mercury, 4th house of endings/outcomes and the home
-Him: Jupiter in the 10th, reputation, public standing, in mutual reception with my Mercury

-Mercury and Jupiter are in an applying opposition, and Mercury is also opposed to the MC, while Jupiter is square the ASC.
-The MC is at 29 degrees of Taurus, the degree of the "Weeping Sisters" of the Pleiades.
- Jupiter is in the 9th degree of Gemini, the degree of homicide
-the South Node is in the 25th degree of Taurus, violence.
-Venus is conjunct the North Node, but in opposition to the South Node and MC.
-Venus is also conjunct the traditional Arabic Part of death, while the South Node is conjunct Algol. Jupiter is conjunct Aldeberan.
-

It seems an awful lot of violence, death references, and misery in this chart :/ He's never given me any reason to think that he'd be violent with me, but he does have a volatile temper, and the keys to my apartment...a detail one of my friends knows, and I'm worried may let slip. I know he'd be very upset if they broke up, especially if it's because one of my friends said something...I never thought of the death and violence till it came up when I asked about the outcome of our relationship...I'm still trying to learn how to interpret horary, and I don't know what's important, and what to ignore :/

Any insight/help will be very much appreciated. I really don't like this chart.

This is where I got my info:
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/013910.html
http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson5/index.html

Attachments

• astro_2gw_36_outcome_hr.17928.48796.jpg
    astro_2gw_36_outcome_hr.17928.48796.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Claire19

Hi, everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me interpret this chart, because I'm kind of nervous. I've been involved with a guy who is also involved with someone else. He doesn't want her to find out, because she will end their relationship. Obviously, it's not an ideal situation by any means. So, I cast a chart, "what will be the outcome of this relationship?"

I read it as definitely radical. The chart has me kinda upset, and I hope I'm not interpreting this chart correctly. This is what I have that makes me scared:
-Me: Mercury, 4th house of endings/outcomes and the home
-Him: Jupiter in the 10th, reputation, public standing, in mutual reception with my Mercury

-Mercury and Jupiter are in an applying opposition, and Mercury is also opposed to the MC, while Jupiter is square the ASC.
-The MC is at 29 degrees of Taurus, the degree of the "Weeping Sisters" of the Pleiades.
- Jupiter is in the 9th degree of Gemini, the degree of homicide
-the South Node is in the 25th degree of Taurus, violence.
-Venus is conjunct the North Node, but in opposition to the South Node and MC.
-Venus is also conjunct the traditional Arabic Part of death, while the South Node is conjunct Algol. Jupiter is conjunct Aldeberan.
-

It seems an awful lot of violence, death references, and misery in this chart :/ He does have a violent temper, and the keys to my apartment...a detail one of my friends knows, and I'm worried may let slip. I know he'd be very upset if they broke up, especially if it's because one of my friends said something.

Any insight/help will be very much appreciated. I really don't like this chart.

This is where I got my info:
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/013910.html
http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson5/index.html
You need to cast a composite chart for the two of you. You need to post a visual chart, all this data is tedious and most of what you cite is just rubbish, by the way. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

DOnt use the south node or the fixed stars, they are not relevant.

This kind of question is very tricky and most astrologers would not say yay or nay. What I dont get is why he would kill you if he wants to break up with his other girlfriend??? I would be getting the keys to the apartment back if he has a bad temper and would break it off. Or change the locks. Why are you with this guy??

DreamingTheSeas

87% of killing persons by their boyfriends or their husbands had seen signs of their violent selfs but thought or refused to believe that they will kill them. The facts are from friends or family members or diaries confessions. Do you like gambling? If yes lets pray that you will be the lucky one.

leolady77

You need to cast a composite chart for the two of you. You need to post a visual chart, all this data is tedious and most of what you cite is just rubbish, by the way. A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

DOnt use the south node or the fixed stars, they are not relevant.

This kind of question is very tricky and most astrologers would not say yay or nay. What I dont get is why he would kill you if he wants to break up with his other girlfriend??? I would be getting the keys to the apartment back if he has a bad temper and would break it off. Or change the locks. Why are you with this guy??

Thank you for your reply, Claire, but I think you misunderstand, or maybe I wasn't clear. I didn't think he was going to try to kill me, the thought never crossed my mind, I just wanted to know the outcome of the situation. He does not want to end things with his other girlfriend. He's never been violent with me, but he does have a bad temper (Mars in Leo, Scorpio rising). I was just hoping that the chart would show whether he'd be with her, or me, or what, and maybe how. I didn't think any violence or death things until all of this came up, and if it's rubbish, I'm happy to know, because I did read it at other places, a book by Anthony something, too, and a couple of other places. I'm still trying to learn how to read horary, and when all this information came up, it made me nervous.
I did post a visual chart, as an attachment, and the only reason I listed the aspects were because I was trying to show that I had at least attempted some kind of interpretation instead of just asking for help. I appreciate your helping me to clarify.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Members,

This is a horary question, please refrain from not answering in a horary fashion.

Leo Lady77,

The answer from the chart is no. You are Mercury in detriment and he is Jupiter in detriment... Oddly, they are also in Mutual Reception even with an additional factor of an applying opposition. The Moon is in detriment also, so really weak to act. Looking at Mars (your 8th) and just the plain old violent planet, it is in Mutual Reception with Saturn (who the Moon next sextiles). Even though you are both in a bad emotional place, this chart lacks any real umph and then gives positives with the Mutual Receptions. On a personal note, if you even have to ask this question... there is a problem. Note the POF is in the 12th house, making yourself scarce and invisible to him is your benefit.

leolady77

Members,

This is a horary question, please refrain from not answering in a horary fashion.

Leo Lady77,

The answer from the chart is no. You are Mercury in detriment and he is Jupiter in detriment... Oddly, they are also in Mutual Reception even with an additional factor of an applying opposition. The Moon is in detriment also, so really weak to act. Looking at Mars (your 8th) and just the plain old violent planet, it is in Mutual Reception with Saturn (who the Moon next sextiles). Even though you are both in a bad emotional place, this chart lacks any real umph and then gives positives with the Mutual Receptions. On a personal note, if you even have to ask this question... there is a problem. Note the POF is in the 12th house, making yourself scarce and invisible to him is your benefit.

Thank you for your reply, Wintersprite, but I'm thinking maybe I should change the title. Whether or not he would kill me was not the horary question. The horary question was "what will be the outcome of this relationship?". I didn't think anything violent or killing until all the degrees and stuff came up. I really appreciate your taking the trouble to interpret it for me :)

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
That is kind of easy too. Use the 1st for you and the 7th for him. You are applying to each other in opposition and both in MR in detriment.... so, yeah you are really into each other, but the situation is bad for both of you. Oppositions are the hardest completion of perfection and it is considered that the coming together is only under diligent and Herculean effort. Since the question is kinda sloppy, I am not going to look for the other female, it could be off, and really what matters is the interaction from each other.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Leolady, firstly, when you pull a Horary chart, you should have a clear question/intent in your mind, and frame the question as simply and clearly as possible. Please do not mind that I have put the aforementioned in bold, but maybe it will also help others. The two questions you asked, both impart to an astrologer/ the reader two different messages based on which they would then interpret the chart. Hopefully, the intention in your mind was clear enough.

As per the chart, I am afraid, it does not show a favourable outcome, astrologically speaking.

You=Mer, stationary
He=Jup, rx

Both significators are weak, hence neither of you is either in a position circumstancially to do something, or simply not willing. Both Mer and Jup are applying in 'opposition'. This would have not been that bad, if, say, a positive mutual reception-MR (willingness, strength of action) would have been there to pull eachother out of the current 'limbo'. There is an MR, but that of detriment. Gem (you) is in its sign of detriment=Sag, and Jup (he) is in the sign it feels weak most=Gemini. The Moon does not connect to either of the two, nor does it support the two sigs in any way. In fact, it has also entered its own sign of detriment.

Sorry, but I would suggest for you to please move on. The Moon will move into Aquarius soon to form a sextile to a Mercury (=you) that is all set to again 'move forward' soon. This clearly tells me that, in a month or so from now, you will feel differently about this situation, and will be the one to move forward.

Best
:)AQ7

PS: the guy is involved with someone else, and does not want that someone else to find out about the two of you, so that someone else does not end their relationship. You need to reconsider, if you you want to waste another moment of your precious life even thinking about this person.

Last edited:

leolady77

That is kind of easy too. Use the 1st for you and the 7th for him. You are applying to each other in opposition and both in MR in detriment.... so, yeah you are really into each other, but the situation is bad for both of you. Oppositions are the hardest completion of perfection and it is considered that the coming together is only under diligent and Herculean effort. Since the question is kinda sloppy, I am not going to look for the other female, it could be off, and really what matters is the interaction from each other.

Thank you so much for your interpretation, Wintersprite :) I really appreciate it :)

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO,

Questions like this made to an astrology forum are sort of like this little story:

I am a Quaker. One day during Quaker Meeting, someone that we didn't know came into the meeting that was sitting in silence. They said, "There is a car out in the parking lot with its lights on, and the doors locked." He then left.

No one got up to turn off the lights. After a few minutes, one Quaker stood up and said, "Isn't that like we all are, a car without lights on and no way to get inside." And then he sat down. Eventually the battery went dead on the car. It belonged to one of those sitting there, and the person actually heard the statement, but was busy sitting in silence they said later. No one had jumper cables and since they lived very far away, they needed to wait some time until AAA showed up to help after the meeting.

Sometimes, again in my opinion, people have critical situations and they need to take action, not contact an astrology forum. Maybe after they have taken action then they can do that. I have seen the same situation with people who have some obviously serious medical condition and will post to an astrology forum before even bothering to see a doctor.

I'm impressed that astrologers can do so much, but sometimes ACTION is more important that astrological charts. If you think something is scary, do something about it, don't just cast an astrological chart.

leolady77

Hi,

Leolady, firstly, when you pull a Horary chart, you should have a clear question/intent in your mind, and frame the question as simply and clearly as possible. Please do not mind that I have put the aforementioned in bold, but maybe it will also help others. The two questions you asked, both impart to an astrologer/ the reader two different messages based on which they would then interpret the chart. Hopefully, the intention in your mind was clear enough.

As per the chart, I am afraid, it does not show a favourable outcome, astrologically speaking.

You=Mer, stationary
He=Jup, rx

Both significators are weak, hence neither of you is either in a position circumstancially to do something, or simply not willing. Both Mer and Jup are applying in 'opposition'. This would have not been that bad, if, say, a positive mutual reception-MR (willingness, strength of action) would have been there to pull eachother out of the current 'limbo'. There is an MR, but that of detriment. Gem (you) is in its sign of detriment=Sag, and Jup (he) is in the sign it feels weak most=Gemini. The Moon does not connect to either of the two, nor does it support the two sigs in any way. In fact, it has also entered its own sign of detriment.

Sorry, but I would suggest for you to please move on. The Moon will move into Aquarius soon to form a sextile to a Mercury (=you) that is all set to again 'move forward' soon. This clearly tells me that, in a month or so from now, you will feel differently about this situation, and will be the one to move forward.

Best

PS: the guy is involved with someone else, and does not want that someone else to find out about the two of you, so that someone else does not end their relationship. You need to reconsider, if you you want to waste another moment of your precious life even thinking about this person.

Thank you very much for your insight AQ7 :) You've given me a lot to think about :) Just to clarify, though, I didn't pull a horary asking if he would kill me, I pulled the horary to discover what the outcome of the relationship would be. It was only when all those violent and death degrees came up that I even thought of that at all. so, thank you very much for answering my question :) So, I should consider that the Arabic parts and stars and degrees have no bearing on a horary? It's only the significators, the moon, and the applying aspects to both that should be considered?
Thank you :)
Ll

aquarius7000

Hi,
....So, I should consider that the Arabic parts and stars and degrees have no bearing on a horary? It's only the significators, the moon, and the applying aspects to both that should be considered?
Leolady, we all have our own tried interpretation methods - I next-to-never use stars, etc, in Horary. I tried, but have found that nothing the 9 planets don't give away in terms of information, stars will - my opnion. However, I do use the POF (not other parts)