Where the hell is my Love Life?!!!

pisceskitty

Hi Guys,

I am wondering, when the heck am I going to meet someone decent?! I mean I don't even bother with the romantic horary questions anymore! I can't take the dissapointment!:mad: My ex-boyfriend has all of a sudden popped back up into the picture, and to be honest, I think he's up to something. Can someone look at my Transits/progressions/Solar Return and tell me if they see anything that even resembles a man coming my way? Ever since I got divorced, it's been down hill! Any feedback would be appreciated.

March 11th 1973
8:26PM
New York, NY

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
friends, to kitty

kitty,

Since you have Libra (relationships) modifying Uranus (friends) conjunct (energy is combined with) your Ascendant (self), you may need to be "friends" with people in a relationship. There is a need to have personal "space" (close but not TOO close) or you may rebel against the relationship. Make some friends...and see if anything happens! :)

In friendship,

Tim

Catatonia

Quit lookin', darlin'.

The minute you truly decide to give up (if that day ever comes) will mark when someone useful will come into your life.

And uh, forget the ex. He's an ex for a reason.

Cat

rahu

Banned
hi kitty,
i agree with catatonia.a watch pot never boils.i cant find a specific aspect for relationships right now,but ,girl ,you have a very magnetic emotional/sexual aura.just get out and socialize a bit.i realize your saturn on on the cusp of the ascendant may make this a bit difficult,but try going to astrological lectures or somewhere,where common interest could provide a point of social interactions.
rahu

pisceskitty

Thank you guys. I always B*tch about my love life, but I hardly ever go out and socialize, unless it's to go to work[I work 12hrs a day]. I know you guys are like:"Well, if you don't get out there, how do you expect to meet someone"! I'm hoping someone will aproach me. I'm way too shy to approach anyone. New York is a crazy place! I don't have the best social skills.

Jrsaman

I say there is a good chance if you mingle and socialize during the upcoming Aries period (IE when the Sun and personal planets start entering Aries around your birthday and after)
You have Areis on the 7th and in your Progressed chart your 5th house cusp is Aries and you have your progressed Sun tightly conjunct Venus in Aries in the progressed 5th.
With Libra rising and a Pisces venus/sun/merc stellium in the 5ht house you really shouldnt have that many problems findin love or atleast finding potential lovers.
With those signs Im sure it is important to you.
Hope that helps a bit.
Try maybe around the new moon in Aries next year!
Or move to CA and give me a call .... LOL

Last edited:

pisceskitty

Hi:)

Last week, I met a guy while waiting for the A train. He's very handsome, and has great skin!...lol. We're going to have coffee tommorrow afternoon. He's a Leo with a Scorpio Moon. I'll have to get the rest of the juicy details. We'll see what happens. I won't hold my breath..:rolleyes:

pisceskitty

Hi,

Well, my date is this evening. Here is the info:

December 22nd 2006
5:30PM
Brooklyn, NY[Kings County]

This is the time he wants me to meet him....