Should be be together? What

jkxx74

Premium Member
Sorry to say, but no, best to let it go and move on.

First your synastry - this actually looks all right to me minus the Mars-Mars opposition which will generate sort of one upmanship/competitiveness where none is necessary and lead to some unnecessary fights - it is backed up by a Sun-Mars square with somewhat similar effects though as a whole that synastry looks all right to me.

Now the composite is where we have a huge problem. You have the composite sun conjunct uranus at a rather close orb (3 degrees or so) and this is one of the no-no aspects for a personal relationship - that is, you can have one but it will not last if it's present. Essentially any attempt to really get into the relationship and make it more serious or committed is going to trigger this conjunction leading one person to feel suffocated within the relationship to the point of fleeing. So unless you are ok with some sort of on-off arrangement where you spend some time together and then some apart it is not going to work. The other aspects are mostly nice but this one's killer for a composite.

lux111

Sorry to say, but no, best to let it go and move on.

First your synastry - this actually looks all right to me minus the Mars-Mars opposition which will generate sort of one upmanship/competitiveness where none is necessary and lead to some unnecessary fights - it is backed up by a Sun-Mars square with somewhat similar effects though as a whole that synastry looks all right to me.

Now the composite is where we have a huge problem. You have the composite sun conjunct uranus at a rather close orb (3 degrees or so) and this is one of the no-no aspects for a personal relationship - that is, you can have one but it will not last if it's present. Essentially any attempt to really get into the relationship and make it more serious or committed is going to trigger this conjunction leading one person to feel suffocated within the relationship to the point of fleeing. So unless you are ok with some sort of on-off arrangement where you spend some time together and then some apart it is not going to work. The other aspects are mostly nice but this one's killer for a composite.
Yes this is the case anyway because we both live in a country that’s not our home country and travel a lot. He especially because of his work. So he’s always coming and going and the stress of missing him and not being able to settle into a routine has been so disruptive

Thanks so much

Last edited:

ellie04

Uranus can also indicate a relationship that requires a lot of independence. My parents have Uranus conjunct ASC square Sun/Mars. They're not unstable, never been on/off, but they spend a lot of time doing their own things. If you don't like such a relationship then this is not for you.

What I see is also the cNeptune opposing Moon/Venus. A lot of such relationships end up with one or both parties feeling very disappointed and disillusioned.

lux111

Uranus can also indicate a relationship that requires a lot of independence. My parents have Uranus conjunct ASC square Sun/Mars. They're not unstable, never been on/off, but they spend a lot of time doing their own things. If you don't like such a relationship then this is not for you.

What I see is also the cNeptune opposing Moon/Venus. A lot of such relationships end up with one or both parties feeling very disappointed and disillusioned.

Thanks. That’s what I had thought, and since we’re both from different countries living in a third country we had to travel independently a lot and I always thought Uranus could work out well like that

The Neptune/ Venus is worse imo bc we also both have Nep/Ven square in our natals.. so while I wished that this could be transmuted into the higher spiritual potentiality.. it never went there and finally I’m just ashamed that I believed someone so full of lies could have been honest about his intentions because they were not true

ellie04

Thanks. That’s what I had thought, and since we’re both from different countries living in a third country we had to travel independently a lot and I always thought Uranus could work out well like that

The Neptune/ Venus is worse imo bc we also both have Nep/Ven square in our natals.. so while I wished that this could be transmuted into the higher spiritual potentiality.. it never went there and finally I’m just ashamed that I believed someone so full of lies could have been honest about his intentions because they were not true

Neptune can leave behind very depressing feelings when the veil comes off. I've been there with my ex. His true colours were revealed very fast but I was blinded for soooo long. Rule of thumb - if you see harsh Neptune in your composite and your friends are all asking you to leave, listen to them.

Is this the same guy you cast a horary on? I hope you can leave this behind and feel better soon. Sometimes what we need to learn is not hold on too tight.

Last edited:

lux111

Neptune can leave behind very depressing feelings when the veil comes off. I've been there with my ex. His true colours were revealed very fast but I was blinded for soooo long. Rule of thumb - if you see harsh Neptune in your composite and your friends are all asking you to leave, listen to them.

Is this the same guy you cast a horary on? I hope you can leave this behind and feel better soon. Sometimes what we need to learn is not hold on too tight.
Yes same guy
Thanks.. Neptune has definitely left a concussion