insight on career and/or love? (chart included)

M

moonchild

hello everyone,

here's another career and love question.

as with all cancer-suns, saturn has been in my solar first house since mid-2003 and until the last 5 degrees, he's cruised through my natal tenth house. as expected with saturn, i have gone through some serious life changes and faced some difficult challenges these past couple of years. i'm sure this must ring some familiarity with most, if not all, of you. well, i'm glad to not only be surviving this transit but also to have grown as a person and learned significant lessons.

anyway, i'm not unhappy with my job now, but i feel unsatisfied/unfulfilled. there's a nagging inside me. i don't really know what the nagging feeling is all about other than it has something to do with the course of my life going forward and possibly a career change.

love-wise, saturn in my sun sign has kept me busy under his whip so, i haven't had much luck :( time or energy. but i'm hoping all that will change soon :D

anyway, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

url to birth chart:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...in=20&lat=14.63&long=121.05&zone=36&e1=0&e2=0

a big thank you in advance from this cancer-sun/mars, virgo-rising, aries-moon, gemini-mercury, venus-leo girl :wink:

wilsontc

Staff member
Look to the North node for life goals

Moon,

In situations where you feel "stuck" or where you think life isn't going where it should, look to the sign and house of the North node (future goals) to help you understand where you are headed in this life. Then take actions in your life to help "build" these North node goals into your life.

Nodally,

Tim

M

moonchild

hello tim,

thank you for your reply. my north node is in pisces in the sixth house. i'm not so sure i know what that means. i read somewhere that the north node is our soul's destiny in this life. but i'm not sure how to fully interpret my north node sign and house placement.

would you be able to recommend a site or book?

thank you again.

needing to get un-stuck,
moon

M

moonchild

thank you, my fellow aries moon. i'll check it out.

i began my study of astrology almost a year ago, and was hooked from the start :D i'm a sponge and plan on being a lifelong student of astrology.

wilsontc

Staff member
Short version

Moon,

Pisces modifying North node focused in the sixth house

is

Pisces (spirituality) modifying North node (future goals) focused in the sixth house (daily work)

This indicates a daily approach to spiritual development. That's the short version...there are lots of books (including Jan's) which will give you the longer version. One other is Kevin Burk's "The Complete Node Book".

Spiritually,

Tim