4th house and the sign in it

Saturnian

Just wondering...since the 4th house relates to your home environment,could it mean that the the sign you have in your 4th can make you "feel at home" whenever you are with them.

Just wondering,since I have 4th house in Taurus and I only feel like that with Taurus people.

Anyone care to share their opinions on this?It's just a theory...

Tamara

my 4th house is in aquarius and really, my home environment has always been very aquarian!! but with aquarius people i`ve never felt good...(i`m leo with a lot of scorpio)

Raquel

I have scorpio in 4th house and venus in it too. My mother had very aspects in scorpio(sun, moon, mercury, venus, neptune)... I think this house can represent your herditary points of your personality.

actually, I admire scorpio people.

Just wondering...since the 4th house relates to your home environment,could it mean that the the sign you have in your 4th can make you "feel at home" whenever you are with them.

Just wondering,since I have 4th house in Taurus and I only feel like that with Taurus people.

Are you asking about IC? or sign ruling cusp of 4th?

There has been few threads here, use the search feature. Taurus/venus would describe where you give and receive pleasure and possibly earn your money...and of course your early childhood upbringing ie: parents

crazybutterfly

My 4th is in Pisces...
I dont like Pisces guys at all lol
But that's only because I dated a super emotional Pisces guys & that experience just turned me off to them
I haven't came across many Pisces people so I'm sure my opinion may change

serafin5

O.K. Check This Out:

My Sun is 0deg Pis., conj. my 29deg. Mars in Aquarius, conj. my 26deg. Agua. Saturn. (My Merc. is also in Aquarius, just not conj.) All in the 4th House, conj. my IC (except my Mercury; that's in the 3rd); Scorpio Asc.

I married an Aquarian. I also had 2 significant relationships prior with Aquarians. And because of my cusp. B-Day, for years I thought I was a Sun Sign Aquarian (I've always identified more with Aqua. than Pis.)

So there. :biggrin:
Blessings, Serafin5

Last edited:

Claire19

I have Taurus ruling my 4th house (IC) too. Where Venus is will give a larger picture but I have Moon in Taurus also. I have several family members born under that sign. Those people you feel comfortable with would have planetary contacts with you....especially the Moon. I have lots of plants around my home as well as music and always chocolate or sweets in the cupboard.:wink: My Venus is connected to Neptune and I always live within reach of the water. See what your Venus is doing. However with my Uranus in Gemini in the 4th I study and teach astrology from home and have many Gemini family members going right back. I have had many changes of residence over the years, often sudden.....but as I get older I want to have a stable home and am not moving again I hope. The fourth house describes our later years and also our final resting place.....

Cheers

:happy:

Last edited:

Claire19

O.K. Check This Out:

My Sun is 0deg Pis., conj. my 29deg. Mars in Aquarius, conj. my 26deg. Agua. Saturn. (My Merc. is also in Aquarius, just not conj.) All in the 4th House, conj. my IC (except my Mercury; that's in the 3rd); Scorpio Asc.

I married an Aquarian. I also had 2 significant relationships prior with Aquarians. And because of my cusp. B-Day, for years I thought I was a Sun Sign Aquarian (I've always identified more with Aqua. than Pis.)

So there. :biggrin:
Blessings, Serafin5
With all that Aquarius I imagine you have all the latest techno gear. Do you live in unusual circumstances or unconventional?? Are family members eccentric or astrologers/scientists for instance.....What sign actually rules your 4th??? The ruler of that will give more of a picture....

Claire19

I have scorpio in 4th house and venus in it too. My mother had very aspects in scorpio(sun, moon, mercury, venus, neptune)... I think this house can represent your herditary points of your personality.

actually, I admire scorpio people.
Totally I agree with the hereditary traits that show up. I have Uranus in the 4th and inherited my mother's ankles and calves unfortunately. Also the disposition to nervous temperament....

dr. farr

In astro-therapeutics the 4th house is used to investigate inherited tendencies and susceptibilities (also any planets or angles in azimene degrees, also the sign, house planetary dispositor and affinities of the Lot of Lineage) However, I have most effectively investigated the natal 4th house for these inheritance indications...

serafin5

With all that Aquarius I imagine you have all the latest techno gear. Do you live in unusual circumstances or unconventional?? Are family members eccentric or astrologers/scientists for instance.....What sign actually rules your 4th??? The ruler of that will give more of a picture....
Dear Claire:

LOL!!! You gave me a good chuckle today thank you!
OK; I have ScorpioAsc. so Aqua. is ruler of my 4thH and yes there is a lot of electronics around me but the most significant theme of my domestic life is that sometimes I despair if I'll ever have any peace/love in that area of my life. (My Taurus Moon squares my Sn,Mars,&Sat). Maybe that is the theme of my life to always have issues @ home.:crying:
God Bless, Serafin5

LittleMiss

I have Sagittarrius on my fourth house cusp, and also my south node conjunct. And I do feel alot "at home" around Sagittarius-influenced people. Their way of beeing seems very familiar to me, and I feel I "get" them more naturaly than alot of other people. I like their easy manner, but they can also bug me quite a bit. :wink:

Just had to add: I'm raised around books. I've read and read since I learned to read, and my entire family are almost obsessed with books. I spent alot of my time during my childhood years reading...

Last edited:

ariana

Related to parents, house 4 describe your hereditary influences, the home, the movable posessions, as well as the environtment initially and at the end of the life.
So my theory is the sign on the cuspide of 4 is the one you get very influence about it at the begin of your life. maybe you are not concious at all about it, but "its energies" were there stronger than any other sign.
In my case, my father is Libra, and i do have libra in house 4 cuspide. In fact my chilhood life revolved a lot around art, as my parents were artists. and libra is quite significal of this.

As is one of the "spiritual houses" (along with house 8 and 12) in them are hidden or concealed the mysteries of the pre-natal life of the spirit.

Kuntuzangmo

I have scorp on the 4th cusp, with merc/mars conj in scorp.
Am used to intensity in close relations obviously, with what can be sharp/harsh expressions. I've been around a number of scorps....used to feel maybe automatically connected to them. These days I find them too much of something, I cannot explain, except maybe one I know. I don't care to be around the others. I feel like they think they know me but don't.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Your 4th house shows your early life. My 4th house is Gemini and I had two parents living in different houses from the time I was 2. And since I was born in 1956....that was NOT the "norm" then. That and both my parents have/had several planets in Virgo, a Mercury ruled sign.

Caro

Well I have sun in 4th house conj Ic.(Im quite fascinated by past lives)

sun in aqua. a really lovely home alludes me.

I did have a time when i move a lot thro 90's I think I may have moved house every year at college and then even after that I was only in a place for a year.Saturn was in cap then aqua. I also had lots of job instability when I left college. with up to 3 jobs/temp.

I defo would like to find my own place and although Ihave had a more stable period I was in a house until last year for 7 years! I still feel I may move again next year but looking for a home would like to put down roots now! eek

Claire19

That is interesting. I too have my 4th or IC ruled by Taurus....However where your Moon sign is and what it does will give the sense of familiarity and connection. I also have my Moon in Taurus and find that I have family members of that sign especially female....Also the ruler of your 4th or IC and where it is will also be influential.

Claire19

Well I have sun in 4th house conj Ic.(Im quite fascinated by past lives)

sun in aqua. a really lovely home alludes me.

I did have a time when i move a lot thro 90's I think I may have moved house every year at college and then even after that I was only in a place for a year.Saturn was in cap then aqua. I also had lots of job instability when I left college. with up to 3 jobs/temp.

I defo would like to find my own place and although Ihave had a more stable period I was in a house until last year for 7 years! I still feel I may move again next year but looking for a home would like to put down roots now! eek

All of this is timing. However with Aquarius involved it can give sudden and surprising moves, a gypsy like existence as it is basically a sign of change and upheaval...... However if you could find a place that is communal based or part of a community and rather unconventional which gives you a sense of freedom then you may well find your ideal situation.. Transits to the 4th will trigger that off.

I have Uranus in the 4th in Gemini and have had many changes of home but one for 15 years too. My Moon in Taurus really wants stability, bush and flowers and living in nature and as I am getting older in particular I want to settle and put down roots. The 4th also denotes our later life conditions and our eventual resting place.

Caro

thanks for your reply Claire.

I also have pisces planets in 4th too and I guess with the uranus transit this has added to that nomadic existance.

I have venus progressed into taurus now and it really is since then 2005 that I ve started to think about conventional stuff of settling down(oh the horror! says my aqua sun) and stable relationships etc.

I do gel immediately with other aqua's - its like we speak the same language. Also pisces to some extent but there is often some friction to start with. when I started to study astrology I met a lot of aqua's !

however it is the past life stuff which is really powerfully linking me to something - so exploring that right now. think it may help me understand why I have experienced what I am in this life.

taurus in 4th - this is a nice placement set well in the house of cancer. so you like to nuture people at home - moon. Im sure you regularly clear the space if you have clients in.

although I have the moon here too its in pisces. too be honest i want not want to practice therapies at home in a clinic somewhere - not a hospital. but away and detached from my home/living space.

Last edited:

desperateneptune

my 4th house is in leo, but it does not describe my home at all! my house has never been nice (at least i have never liked it) and i dont think that my appearance is influenced by sign that at all :) and i have never had a leo friend