Chiron as the Ruler of Virgo

tsmall

Premium Member
Tsmall, Virgo rules my 9th house. I have Pluto in there, just near the 10th house cusp, ruled by Venus. Mercury is conjunct Venus in the 2nd house in Aquarius. Mercury/Venus are trine Pluto. My chart is in my signature. I teach yoga and soon another form of exercise, so I love to learn about health things. Its all I do alot of the day, either researching about the yoga and health, or plan classes, or do them. :p (that is not when I'm studying astrology)

I haven't figured out how to do the chart in signature thing, so I always forget to look and see if it's there.

I also have Virgo ruling my 9th, and I can be very over-the-top re my beliefs - whatever they my be from week to week. I tend to put that down to - only in part - my over-the-top Leo Mercury, but more significantly (I feel, given the 9th house factor) my Jupiter in Sagi. I think it has a big part to play in this over-focus on 9th house issues. Also Jupiter has some aspects which shine a light on it, and strengthen it.

Just interested in your husband's Jupiter????

It's also in Sag, in 12 (on the cusp.) Yet more evidence for what I wrote above, that it takes the whole chart? Maybe I should take my own advice. :lol:

paneagle7

chiron is the ruler of virgo

and lilith is the ruler of libra

that does not mean mercury does not have relation with virgo
nor does libra avoid by venus. of course not.

the reason many astrologers cannot agree is a gemini virgo think thing....
that is they are exclusive and not inclusive most of the time
one wants to do both, the other neither. but in the middle, inclusion
with a sense of accuracy is rather good.

the reason virgo wont include is it means more work, and they already
feel overloaded. the reason gemini discludes virgo is the gemini is not
interested in facts, it only wants to hear anything/something about it.
or put its opinion out there, as really both do.

I have virgo rise and gemini moon, so maybe I have something to say on
both sides.
let chiron rule virgo as it will, let mercury rule both as it does. its a good thing. then this argument is a wound now healed.

best; pan

Neptune Rising

I haven't figured out how to do the chart in signature thing, so I always forget to look and see if it's there.

Its at bottom of the box, just under all the post.

------

General comment about Chiron ruling Virgo: I need alot more than just someone's opinion to actually accept with my conscious and unconscious, that Chiron rules Virgo. Just because someone says so, or says not, doesn't make it so. It has to be accepted by mass consciousness, which it apparently isn't at this point in time.

Frank

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator] Barbara Hand Clow is a great astrologer, her research and knowledge of Chiron is unparalleled. For me, it works everytime, it's a perfect fit, and totally obvious to one with a rudimentary understanding of astrology.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see your entire post since I have not been receiving Notifications of late.

The post you responded to made no mention of Barbara Hand Clow, so I'm unsure what your point was. What is perfectly obvious to this professional astrologer who makes no attempt at anonymity here is that it is easy for one to make unfounded assertions when hiding behind an anonymous moniker.

Does anyone know Virgo Ascendants, I seem to attract them alot these past few years and the ones I know all have a few common traits which can only relate to their ascendants - very very tidy, almost obsessed with cleanliness to the point they will take a tissue to touch the handle of the front door of a public toilet, communication is important as well as moving about and being active. Not all of them will be like that, depends of course on other factors in the chart, but those traits are very Mercurial, at least in my perspective

I am a Virgo Ascendant, and I am the same way, esp in public transportation, I dont care what ppl think of me. This obsession with cleanliness and Health relates to Chiron the Healer. Health=Healing by a Healer. Chiron. Period.

Everyone has their "perspective", that is a Neptunian thing. Everyone sees what they want to see. But Mercury is only interested in the cold hard facts. Mercury is not concerned with healing anybody. He's here to send a message, and go back to the God he came from, that's it. This is basic astrology.
Mercury 101

Unfortunately, I didn't get to see your entire post since I have not been receiving Notifications of late.

The post you responded to made no mention of Barbara Hand Clow, so I'm unsure what your point was. What is perfectly obvious to this professional astrologer who makes no attempt at anonymity here is that it is easy for one to make unfounded assertions when hiding behind an anonymous moniker.

My so-called "unfounded" assertions come from only 15 years of reading astrological charts. And I have every right to remain anonymous, not bc Im "hiding". If you want to know more about me, pm me.

Last edited:

Frank

My so-called "unfounded" assertions come from only 15 YEARS of reading astrological charts. And I have every right to remain anonymous, not bc Im "hiding". If you want to know more about me, pm me.

15 years? That's quite an accomplishment.

Well, since I've been "reading" charts since 1976, worked as a professional astrologer since 1989, lecture internationally, serve on the board of international astrology organizations, have my work published in astrology journals, and am not afraid to use my real name on astrology forums, you have no right to question my founded assertions with your unfounded ones.

Last edited:
There is no "attack" intended. Just a simple statement of facts.

Well here's a simple statement of facts. I am a Virgo Ascendant. It means I speak from experience, not from theory. I am also a Gemini Sun. These are 2 different signs with 2 different rulers.

As a Virgo Ascendant, I can say, unequivocably, that Chiron rules my chart. Period. That is not an "unfounded" claim. It's well founded, and grounded in experience, and reality, and again 15 years of reading charts. So unless you are a Virgo or Virgo ascendant, that would make your claims more "unfounded" than mine.

Last edited:

Frank

Well here's a simple statement of facts. I am Virgo Ascendant. You know what that means right? It means I speak from experience, not from theory. I am also a Gemini Sun. These are 2 different signs with 2 different rulers.

As a Virgo Ascendant, I can say, unequivocably, that Chiron rules my chart. Period. That is not an "unfounded" claim. It's well founded, and grounded in experience, and reality, and again 15 years of reading charts.

A sample size of one is invalid. Subjective research can only give subjective results.

A sample size of one is invalid. Subjective research can only give subjective results.

So I suppose my ascendant is subjective, now? Actual life experience is subjective? No. I am an astrologer. Chiron also taught astrology. Chiron rules my chart. Not Mercury.

The only one being subjective here is you. The only one making unsubstantiated claims without back up is you. How bout you post a chart and PROVE to us that Mercury works better than Chiron?

And just bc i mention my own chart, doesnt make it invalid, or any one person's chart invalid. Mathematically, Im actually 1 for 1, or 100%. Mathematically. Not subjectively..I at least have one chart proving me right, you have none. As in zero. Zero substance. And you claim that I make "unfounded" "claims"? Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Frank

So I suppose my ascendant is subjective, now? Actual life experience is subjective? No. I am an astrologer. Chiron also taught astrology. Chiron rules my chart. Not Mercury.

The only one being subjective here is you. The only one making unsubstantiated claims without back up is you. How bout you post a chart and PROVE to us that Mercury works better than Chiron?

And just bc i mention my own chart, doesnt make it invalid, or any one person's chart invalid. Mathematically, Im actually 1 for 1, or 100%. Mathematically. Not subjectively..I at least have one chart proving me right, you have none. As in zero. Zero substance. And you claim that I make "unfounded" "claims"? Unbelievable.
\

The burden of proof rests on you. Here's my previous post - which proposes an objective test. No one advocating Chiron as "ruler" of Virgo seems to want to grasp the nettle and actually do the research.

Here's a test you can do to see if Chiron (or any other body other than Mercury) is the Domicile ruler of Virgo:

Go back and look at a large number of Horary charts that have concrete, verifiable, successful answers where Mercury was one of the Significators as Domicile ruler of Virgo.

Substitute Chiron (or your other preferred body) as the Significator and see if the chart works.

Unless one can provide research that proves Chiron (or another body) works better in valid horary charts as the Domocile ruler of Virgo, then all the discussion is just the expression of opinion rather than anything backed up by reality.

One can also do this with any other Rulership/Body combo you wish.

In my opinion, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

\

The burden of proof rests on you. Here's my previous post - which proposes an objective test. No one advocating Chiron as "ruler" of Virgo seems to want to grasp the nettle and actually do the research.

No, the burden of proof rests on you. I brought my proof. I am a Virgo Ascendant, and I can vouch for Chiron as MY chart's ruler. Now it's on you to prove me wrong. I brought my proof, where's yours?

How about you show some "nettle" and post ONE chart, horary or otherwise where Mercury is better than Chiron? And there are many other charts beside horary, you know. Lunar return, solar return, natal, progressed, synastry, composite, I mean it goes on and on. Yet, you seem to think that horary alone will prove you right. Yet you haven't posted one chart. Yet.

Last edited:

Frank

No, the burden of proof rests on you. I brought my proof. I am a Virgo Ascendant, and I can vouch for Chiron as MY chart's ruler. Now it's on you to prove me wrong. I brought my proof, where's yours? [moderator edit - personal attack removed]

How about you show some "nettle" and post ONE chart, horary or otherwise where Mercury is better than Chiron? And there are MANY other charts beside horary, you know. Lunar return, solar return, natal, progressed, synastry, composite, I mean it goes on and on. Yet, you seem to think that horary alone will prove you right. Yet you haven't posted one chart. Yet. We are waiting, Frank.

You are asserting this without documentation. We haven't seen your chart, have we?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune Rising

No, the burden of proof rests on you. I brought my proof. I am a Virgo Ascendant, and I can vouch for Chiron as MY chart's ruler. Now it's on you to prove me wrong. I brought my proof, where's yours?

In astrology, being a science, I think that 'proof' goes a bit further than stating one subjective fact based on subjective experience. It would be the same as me saying, just because the asteroid Valentine sits on my ascendant, that Valentine rules Sagittarius, and that is a fact, 'full stop'.

Last edited:
In astrology, being a science, I think that 'proof' goes a bit further than stating one subjective fact based on subjective experience.

My ascendant is not subjective. It's a scientific fact. It's also a scientific fact that I am an astrologer. Chiron was an astrologer. Chiron rules Virgo. Which rules analyzing facts and figures.

Speaking of which, Frank still has not posted any chart, horary or otherwise to back up his claims.

And my chart is my business, Im not showing it to complete strangers.

You are asserting this without documentation. We haven't seen your chart, have we?

I dont know you or anybody here, Im not posting my chart, Im not an amateur, as Ive said repeatedly.

Virgo rules my 2nd as well as my 1st, and i have chiron in 10th taurus. I make money from astrology as a career.

Show me one chart, Frank. We're still waiting.

Frank

I dont know you or anybody here, Im not posting my chart, Im not an amateur, as Ive said repeatedly.

Virgo rules my 2nd as well as my 1st, and i have chiron in 10th taurus. I make money from astrology as a career.

Show me one chart, Frank. We're still waiting.

And what do you want me to show you in that one chart?