Will I get this job? (outcome: I did not get the job.)

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
A recent negative experience on the forum involving my personal information has made me realize I’ve been too open about myself on the forum. I will be removing posts that contain potentially revealing information about myself.

Exercising more caution,

uranianplutonian

Last edited:

Yuri

Good day/evening,

For research's sake, I'm posting this Horary chart here for anyone interested.

I will also post the chart at the exact time of the interview.

As can be seen in the title, I did not get the job. :alien:

Even though it's a slap to my Pluto-in-the-first-house ego, I'm happy that they found someone who is suited to their mission.

First photo is of the Horary chart, and the second is of the interview.

I haven't read too much into the interview chart. But, I did find the Horary chart peculiar.

Moon is in Via Combusta in the 8th house, as is Venus.
I'm Neptune, and I'm in the first house.
The employer is Jupiter in the 12th house in Aquarius (Aquarius cusp).

Jupiter (the employer) made an applying semi-sextile to Neptune (me), so this initially seemed positive. But what I found peculiar was Jupiter in the 12th house. I know that this isn't the worst of houses for Jupiter to be in (depending on the astrologer), however why would the employer be in such a secretive house/house typically known as the house of the unconscious?

My opponent was Mercury in Libra in the 7th house (Virgo cusp). Not sure if this means anything, but my Natal Mercury is in Libra, though at 0 degrees and in the 11th house. My Natal sun is also in Virgo, though at 4 degrees Virgo in the 10th house applying to a conjunction to the MC (9 degree orb).

I do see that Mercury was applying to a trine with Jupiter (9 degree orb) from the 7th house. So, maybe this is fair game here. Mercury arrives at Jupiter first. The Moon in Via Combusta arrives at Jupiter (arriving from the 8th house) before Mercury, so maybe this was the clear indication that I wasn't going to get the job.
I can feel the Pluto in me feeling envious of Mercury getting the job. Shhhh Pluto shhhhh.
To be fair, I wasn't wholly qualified for the job. I felt surprised yet thankful that they interviewed me despite not being wholly qualified.

The interview was in two languages and the second language is still a language I'm mastering... Not fully fluent in yet, but almost there. They wanted the candidate to be fluent, so perhaps this is where Mercury filled in the gaps.

Anyway, if you notice anything else from either of these charts, don't hesitate to chime in!

Have a lovely day/evening.

You are perfectly right. I think a good testimony to being not wholly qualified for the job is that your Moon is in her own detriment. I take Jupiter as a job, so, as Jupiter is occupied, Moon is a querent, Mercury is your opponent. Both you and your opponent have aspects to Jupiter, but Mercury is obviously better than Moon, by both essential and accidental dignities, so it has a preference. Besides, Moon is in a fixed sign, it's not good, because it may point out to a very long time unit to reach Jupiter, which doesn't make sense in the real context.