Why did my ex feel lonely

13th

Well it's been nearly a year now since we went out, 6 month since the last time I talked with her. Every time I reflect seem to find way more passion in the relationship then actually being with her. The first time I saw her she was glowing and the last time I saw her she was very dim.

Well anyways I'm a virgo/scorpio and she's a cancer/aries (sun/moon). She said she wasn't going to marry a man without passion a few weeks before breaking up. I know virgos are known for being unemotional, I did have a lot of feelings for her but it was so hard to show them because they're usually too much to control. I remember she said she felt lonely on a comment on her facebook. So eventually I figured out from a guy that she tried to cheat on me, I handle the situation rationally I questioned why are we together this and that keep throwing the attempt to cheat in her face.

So she dumped me I guess she said "She hated repeating herself it makes her want to hit a wall, and I don't listen" I admit I am a bad listener but I'm so repressed and back then it was worst dealing with her I just needed to zone out. So I kept trying to see her with the suspicion she was cheating on me and was afraid to tell me. So I got fed up and agree with her and said I give up I deleted her off facebook. She was saying stuff like "you're trying to cut me off" but it just seem like she was trying to manipulate me I didn't know if she actually felt that way or not.
She's in another state now and we blocked each other. She probably found 4 or 5 guys after me to date. I'm just wondering wtf just happened? The memories replay in my head every minute, I sometimes re-imagine some of the memories and they feel real as if i was in that spacebound video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o

Did she feel lonely because I wasn't around her physically, or because I wasn't a good listener I couldn't fix her emotional problems because mine was ruining my life. Or was it because she like the idea of me and who I could become. Should I blame myself for not giving it all. I just want to learn from this so I can get it out of my head and use the information for foresight.

Last edited: