Is he my soulmate??

blackbery

The :sun::moon: connection is very nice but it's not a soulmate connection.

For that, look to :saturn: (karma) :vesta::northnode::southnode: Ceres, Vertex. These are connections with these points with two people that indicate a 'soulmate', karmic connection.

You & the man have a lot of them. :sun:/Vertex....Nodal connections all over the place!!! You two will have a very strong impact on each other & won't forget each other easily.

Soulmate connections are not always easy. Romeo/Juliette were soulmates & look what happened to them.:surprised:

In other words, ENJOY the relationship for as long as it lasts...you two are completing a journey & whether it will lead to marriage or not is not important....the astrology markers are there for a love that is eternal.

:smile:

Any insight is welcome!

chiamaria

You've got some nice stabilising aspects between you two. Your Saturn sextiles his Mercury, his Saturn regulates your Mars through a trine. Your Venus trine his Jupiter can indicate generosity and lots of genuine pleasure, for sure. Your Venus trines his Mars, which can indicate sexual attraction, but not necessarily deep.

Yes, it looks like his moon conjuncts your sun, moon and Pluto, but that's more emotional exchange between you two. The energies can flow easily, but it can go either way tbh, especially with Pluto in the mix. Sun-moon conjunctions don't necessarily indicate attraction either. I knew a guy whose moon conjuncted my sun and I found him repulsive in every way. Definitely nothing soulmatey about him and me. There was another guy where my moon conjuncted his sun and I was very attracted to him, and he me, but fate seemed to keep us apart no matter what, and in the end I was glad I never got with someone like him as I became a quarter of the person I was due to him. He definitely wasn't my soulmate either. Soulmate is something more complex than moon-sun conjunctions.

Last edited:

heavenzing

@chiamaria

that's interesting about your experience with the sun moon conjunction. Seems like it can go either way.

This my first time ever having a sun-moon and moon-moon conjunction with someone and I've never felt so strongly about someone so I assumed it was a soulmate indicator. But I do agree that there should be other stronger indicators as you mentioned.

We actually don't have a Saturn mercury sextile. Rather, my Saturn sextiles his Venus :)

Last edited:

chiamaria

@chiamaria

that's interesting about your experience with the sun moon conjunction. Seems like it can go either way.

This my first time ever having a sun-moon and moon-moon conjunction with someone and I've never felt so strongly about someone so I assumed it was a soulmate indicator. But I do agree that there should be other stronger indicators as you mentioned.

We actually don't have a Saturn mercury sextile. Rather, my Saturn sextiles his Venus :)

Oops, yes, your Saturn sextiling his Venus I meant.

I think you also have to take into account the aspects to their moon as well as the aspects to your moon-sun. I just remembered that I also had a third guy who potentially may have had his moon conjunct my Sun too. He was my first relationship. I don't remember his TOB well as it was so long ago, but I remember that it put his ASC in Libra, and if that's the case, then his moon would have conjuncted my Sun. Anyway, that relationship was a disaster and he was a huge mistake, but luckily we were only together for three months. Besides, we're allowed to make mistakes, that's how we learn :D.

Even though we seemed to blend well together in the beginning, he had moon square his own Sun, so he was potentially projecting that onto my Sun. In the meantime my Sun squares Pluto, so I may have been projecting that onto his moon, too. Not to mention other aspects in the chart count as well, such as his Pluto and Sun squaring my Sun. His Venus trined my moon and squared my Mercury exact. Also, his Venus conjuncted my south node! So, maybe he kept me in my past habits and prevented me from achieving my north node. However, our Marses squared. There were some other aspects too, but at the end of the day, there's way more to it than the moon-Sun conjunct, and it wasn't nearly enough to keep us together. He definitely didn't consider me his soulmate, and, quite frankly, the feeling was mutual. Even when I was with him, there was always a small voice in my head saying that this wasn't.... me. Like, he wasn't someone I'd normally see myself getting with. He'd liked me for a while before we hooked up, but I didn't like him straight away. In fact, it took effort on his part to get me to notice him. Interestingly enough, I just remembered that he told me he'd had relationships with quite a few Leo girls, so maybe there is something to the moon-Sun conjunction as his moon is in Leo, but he ended up marrying a capricorn-aquarius cusp chick.

The other guy whose Sun conjuncted my moon, the attraction was immediate on my end, I'll say, and he liked me too. Tbh I thought it may have been a soulmate connection as our personalities blended so well together, so I can see why you may feel that this guy is your soulmate. Maybe he is, your situation won't be the same as mine, but I'm just illustrating that, if he is, then it won't come from the sun-moon connection.

Last edited: