Will I have a boyfriend/man in my life?

kai

I haven't been in a relationship or been with a man for over 4 years now after getting a divorce. There were a few guys I went out on dates with, but those ended after 1-2 dates. Based on my recent horary questions, I thought I did meet someone I liked and he seems to be wanting to be in touch for 2 months now and asking me whether I will join him and the group on hikes, but he has asked me out on a date only 3 times within 2 month period, so because of a confusion on my part as to whether he is into me or not, I cast a horary, which showed that his reception of me is not that strong. I decided to keep a distance from him because of his indecisiveness I guess.

I want to know will I finally find a man/boyfriend for myself? I do get lots of guys who hit on me and are interested, but somehow it just doesn't click on my part. I don't even tend to have much luck with men even when I am popular among them :) Go figure! P.S. Sorry the title sounded kind of dumb, I didn't mean in life, but anytime soon :))

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your chart suggests to me that now just may not be the time for you to be focusing on relationship. Your significators, Merc and Jupiter, are one sign apart/inconjunct, which in traditional horary means they cannot see each other, that is, that they are averse by sign. The same is true of you as co-signified by Moon: it is inconjunct to Jupiter by 5 signs, so again, not able to regard one another.

Merc and Jup eventually aspect, but not before Merc very soon goes retrograde, and it is not until Mercury moves into Capricorn that it squares Jupiter. This suggests me a period of pulling back for you in your quest to finds someone to date and make relationship with, perhaps to reexamine your requirements, motivation, and to look more into your inner life and friendships, perhaps, as Moon is in the 11th at this time?

And this is not to say you will not have someone in your life. Rather, to me, it suggests that there may be something else more important for you to direct your attention towards at this time. As Moon applies to a trine to Venus, ruler of the 5th and 12th signs, maybe all that is required is for you to shift your energies elsewhere into more rewarding and meaningful activities, perhaps having to do with your own enrichment through personal growth/creativity or solitude/service to others...?

I am truly wishing you the best,

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Kai,
According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
At the time you have raised this query, it is fixed sign (whole sign basis) indicating situation will remain as it is for a while.
Query lord is in conjunction with Mars lord of spouse (or long term relationship/partnership).
Relationship lord is forming indirect relationship with question lord. This relationship is through Moon, so chance of developing relationship is good, but may take some more time. You have to keep patience.

kai

Thank you for your observation. I was thinking about having a baby within a year or so and just forgetting about meeting someone special as it looks hard for me to find regardless how many guys like me. By "pulling back" perhaps it refers to me liking someone I mentioned in my 1st post, but decided to pull back as I seemed more excited about him than him about me considering that he is "slow" in his approach. He did contact me again yesterday inviting me to an event though, but I guess I am looking more for someone who is open about his affection in a way that he would want to spend ore time with me one-on-one rather in a group. I did decide to keep my cool and stand back and let faith take its course for now as oppose to me pushing it myself the way I wanted things to be. I will take on some activities and concentrate more on myself, so thank you very much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your observation. I was thinking about having a baby within a year or so and just forgetting about meeting someone special as it looks hard for me to find regardless how many guys like me. By "pulling back" perhaps it refers to me liking someone I mentioned in my 1st post, but decided to pull back as I seemed more excited about him than him about me considering that he is "slow" in his approach. He did contact me again yesterday inviting me to an event though, but I guess I am looking more for someone who is open about his affection in a way that he would want to spend ore time with me one-on-one rather in a group. I did decide to keep my cool and stand back and let faith take its course for now as oppose to me pushing it myself the way I wanted things to be. I will take on some activities and concentrate more on myself, so thank you very much!

You are welcome.

I think pulling back means more like I wrote in my post to you:

"pulling back for you in your quest to find someone to date and make relationship with, [pulling back] to reexamine your requirements, motivation, and to look more into your inner life and friendships..."

I think you have a good plan about 'standing back,' becoming involved more in perhaps service "activities" and cultivating greater understanding of your motivations and goals.