Author, Artist, Architect, Ascetic?

Author, Artist, Architect, Ascetic/Mystic, Musician

Dear Astrologers,

Seeking guidance regarding life purpose/strengths/gifts (to help more effectively (gnōthi seauton)), 26 years of age.

Don't much fit or agree with this society "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." ~ William Shakespeare

Vegan, struggling with global abuses, enslavement and torture of animals. General exploitation of people and planet, much of what we do contributing to this merciless monster. Most proposed solutions seem like half measures... or doing less worse, than doing good. The Matrix more reality than fantasy.

Thanks for any consideration.

Attachments

• chart02.jpg
    chart02.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Sweet Pea

I can't say which of the choices in your title will suit you best, but I do like your very Aquarian chart. Much of that 11th house (corresponding to Aquarius) influence is in Capricorn, the sign that deals in concrete realities. Aquarius and 11th house are about visions for group work, for the sake of society. Your Sun and Ascendant in Aquarius, Jupiter square Ascendant, Pluto in 9th house square Sun - all point to somebody with vision and the drive and determination to make a difference, if you can lose some of 12th house Sun's helpless, disempowered feelings which are on the more negative end of the Pluto spectrum.

Everyone can shine a light where they are, and add their practical talents to reinventing this world of ours. There must be groups that you can join to help make a difference, in fact with Sun square Pluto you could be leader of your own group. It may not be possible to extricate ourselves from the matrix, but we can infuse it with qualities that make it a better one. Do you know of the 100th monkey idea? Any one of us may be the 100th monkey that, in playing our part to restore sanity, decency, fairness, and all other important ethical principles, can send a vibrational shiver through the Whole and spark off a catalysing change. Doing half measures, or less worse things, is A START. We don't get from hell to heaven in one jump; just as the matrix seems to have crept up on us in carefully measured tip-toes, we can also tip-toe our way out of it. In fact, if you try to take drastic jumps, the matrix notices it and can smack us down. Better to do it with stealth, and we also carry more people along with us that way, who are ready for the small changes but not so ready for the big ones.

The book Matrix Warrior by Jake Horsley may interest you. I have a copy that I haven't started reading yet, but it looks promising.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Sweet Pea!

Thanks for highlighting all the Aquarian energy... surprising.

I wonder at the 11th house Capricorn and "concrete realities" / general interpretations today seen more mundane/ business. Ideas into actualization, Heaven to Earth (/enlightenment) maybe... I wonder if the esoteric expression of Capricorn, the Unicorn is more applicable.

I find this interesting

Capricorn is said to be the most mysterious of all the zodiac signs, connected to the Mystery of Makara, the crocodiles, the mystery of the human soul and the forms it creates and inhabits. The three animals of Capricorn, the goat, crocodile and unicorn represent these forms and their development over an immense period of time - the physical (goat/earth), astral (crocodile/water) and the higher mental realm, seat of the soul (unicorn). The watery symbolism of Capricorn is also expressed in the goat with a tail of a fish.

Capricorn is a sign of achievement, materially or spiritually. Once the mountain top of Capricorn has been reached, the summit conquered, Everest climbed, then no further ascent is possible in any life. Hence Capricorn is a sign of conclusion and holds the seeds of death that finally takes place in Pisces, another sign of death and completion. Like Pisces, Capricorn used to be the last sign of the zodiac in ancient times when there were only ten signs.

This striving for the apex is why Capricorn is a sign of perfection and perhaps its connection to perfectionist Virgo. It is the tenth sign and the number 10 is a sign of perfection, of the unification of the masculine 1 and the feminine 0
. http://www.esotericastrologer.org/Newsletters/73%20Capricorn%202012%20Unicorn%20Sea%20Goat.%20Tolkien.%20Lord%20Rings..htm
12th house Sun and Pluto aspect, at times it can feel things are helpless. Maybe it is irrational to think one can influence greater change, or impatience (too much too soon, as you say "tip-toe our way out of it" ), I am wanting to leap out of it! ha. Maybe I am suppose to become disenchanted so I abandon all that and focus on transforming my own consciousness deeply/ attaining greater awareness/understanding.

As you mention "vibrational shiver" etc hm. A radiating consciousness igniting surrounding space... hm

That book looks interesting thanks! One comment I saw on Amazon

"Jake Horsley makes a case that the movie could be real (are we someone else's dream/nightmare?) yet even more brilliantly interprets a metaphysical meaning of realistic pragmatism. Like The Matrix, he pleads with his audience to unplug themselves in search of the real inner person by discarding the masks of society and to stop being the source of energy for someone else. MATRIX WARRIOR is a one sitting easy to read work that is also a thought-provoking analysis of the movie yet is more at least in the reality of this reviewer. Mr. Horsley provides an interesting strongly supported theory that the underlying theme to The Matrix is to unplug oneself from the machines of society." Harriet Klausner

I do think there is an ongoing war (for now) the Artificial vs the Organic, machine world vs the real world.

The Organic Light, Spiritual Empowerment, Super Psychic/ Super Man/Woman, Organic Immortality.

vs Anti-Nature/ Artificial light (Tech, Transhumanism etc) which is presented as a gift, but is spiritual slavery at many levels... similar to The Lord of the Rings.. the rings of power, given as a gift.. a trap.."in the darkness bind them"

hm..

Last edited:
I wonder at the concentration in the 4th quadrant too.

I am to some degree working toward/ aspiration, freeing the self from dependence upon the material world/ Transcendence. Saw this article earlier today helping with an idea.. everything is different levels of light (=consciousness) ...becoming more light/ en-lighten_ment " [FONT=&quot]Biophotons: The Human Body Emits, Communicates with, and is Made from Light" http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/biophotons-human-body-emits-communicates-and-made-light[/FONT]

violet-light-being1.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

With his feet planted on the ground but his horn pointing towards heaven/the soul realms, the unicorn is a great symbol to orient yourself towards. :smile: And the idea of being an emitter of Light. One thing puzzled me about the light article though, they used rhodiola to reduce the amount of light emitted. Surely more light is better? Did it make sense to you?

The North Node position in our charts can also show our direction of travel, and yours is in 1st house Pisces which corresponds very neatly to your 12th house Sun. The house and the sign of the Oneness. 11th house is group, 12th house is where group boundaries dissolve and there are no divides any more.

Once I had a kind of intuitive glimmer of the ascent of the mountain of initiation in Capricorn, whereby on reaching the top of the physical mountain, further peaks beckoned but they weren't in physical matter, they were semi-invisible, etheric peaks.

Reducing your reliance on material things is a way out of the matrix with its multiple temptations, all of them designed to keep us spiritually stagnant. In his book (which I started last night) Jake also throws in some Castaneda ideas such as stalking the self and others (becoming aware of our "software" programmes) which is much helped by a study of astrology, giving us objectivity; also the idea of erasing and reinventing ourselves, because what we regard as "me" is simply a story made up primarily by others and continually reinforced by reporting to others who we are, what we are doing, etc (the Facebook obsession that many have).

The Matrix is seen as a kind of game-device to encourage us to evolve out of its ego-based nooses, outsmart the many 'Petty Tyrants' (another Castaneda reference) and outmanoeuvre the software programmes that would keep us entrapped.

The maya that the old religions talked about (the lures, enchantments and illusions of the form worlds) has been reinvented as 'matrix', most helpfully I think.

:happy:

:joyful: More light would be better I think... I think of a Buddha or other Self-realized persons with halos, emitting light/ golden aura etc.

Pisces 1st house: Self-transcendence as an approach to life. A mystical or spiritual approach to life. The ability to see the interconnectedness of everything. An inability to make distinctions. Confusion about your direction in life.http://astrofix.net/2010/02/14/pisces-through-the-houses/#.VdMihJf01aQ
hmm..haha

The Pisces North Node native needs life experiences, intrigue, whimsy, imagination, creativity, and perception; this should be a strong life path focus. One must not think they should entirely discard their South Node, in fact the South Node can help you to realize these goals as you have these South Node traits in spades. Using your Virgo South Node can create stability as you learn to trust your intuition and move forth without a life preserver. https://etherealastrology.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/pisces-north-node/
Usually find North Node 12th house Pisces, not first house?

"...reaching the top of the physical mountain, further peaks beckoned but they weren't in physical matter, they were semi-invisible, etheric peaks." This makes sense :happy:

"Stalking the self" similar to mindfulness? Hm yes, objectivity through astrology. I can see the connection between Maya and the Matrix, the Matrix seems more malicious though?

4256174821_ee2e1ac47e_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

You have the blessing of nothing impeding your North Node, no squares or oppositions to it. It connects harmoniously to Uranus for inspiration, Mars for action and Chiron for creative healing ... via self-expression? (5th house).

You can look up North Node in Pisces and also North Node in 1st house and they will both have messages for you. North Node in 1st house brings in a martian (Mars) flavour. If you put together the archetypes of Mars and Neptune (ruler of Pisces and so ruler of your North Node) then you get action for the sake of the whole/the oneness. You are meant to act, not hide away. It also suggests the divine warrior!

The matrix is malicious in a way, because it's all based on our egos which are pretty self-serving. Most religions have said that to overcome this world, we have to enter a battle between soul and ego/personality. The ego is very strong in our world today and the media/authorities play upon that fact continually, pitting us against each other. Ultimately the matrix is a construct of our collective lower selves. We're all in an inner battle between higher and lower selves, and we're also in a battle against the collective ego, into which all our ego selves are 'plugged'.

That is a very beautiful unicorn that you found. :smile: :smile: :happy:

muchacho

Re: Author, Artist, Architect, Ascetic/Mystic, Musician

Dear Astrologers,

Seeking guidance regarding life purpose/strengths/gifts (to help more effectively (gnōthi seauton)), 26 years of age.

Don't much fit or agree with this society "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." ~ William Shakespeare

Vegan, struggling with global abuses, enslavement and torture of animals. General exploitation of people and planet, much of what we do contributing to this merciless monster. Most proposed solutions seem like half measures... or doing less worse, than doing good. The Matrix more reality than fantasy.

Thanks for any consideration.
This sounds more like Pisces rising. Please check your birth data.

Well, Sun in 12th, Moon in 10th, and probably Pisces rising - that sounds like a career in the helping and uplifting people professions. And with all those planets in the 11th, you definitely should look for a larger audience, raising global consciousness kind of stuff maybe (lightworker?).

This sounds more like Pisces rising. Please check your birth data.

Well, Sun in 12th, Moon in 10th, and probably Pisces rising - that sounds like a career in the helping and uplifting people professions. And with all those planets in the 11th, you definitely should look for a larger audience, raising global consciousness kind of stuff maybe (lightworker?).

Birth data is correct. Ascendant is 28 degrees Aquarius, close to Pisces, does that change things?

Thank you for your observation, more to think about... who knows how things will play out hm, planets don't mature until 30 odd, Saturn return?

What a beautiful chart! You are precious UNHCR material!

Thank you ALRESCHA :joyful: I have considered similar in the past and study daily world events, politics, conspiracies etc to better understand the situation and hopefully find solutions. I see at times UN and other humanitarian organizations, charities etc are used as covers for other agendas... or expansion of powers, commerce etc, destructive to communities/ more harm than good. I am generally for non-intervention, the greatest action may be non-action. Leaving people to pursue their own destiny without interference or what we believe to be the "best" thing. Often like the medical profession in general only symptoms are hmm suppressed rather than getting to the root cause of things.

@ Sweet Pea

Hm! :joyful: That North Node does seem quite auspicious, exciting! Thank you

Divine warrior... hmm, a secret dream of mine hah :love:

More and more I am thinking we are going to need something super natural to bring harmony/clarity, an avatar.

46483a6be3cd47098389eee763409334.jpg

"...we have to enter a battle between soul and ego/personality"

I enjoyed your paragraph on the ego.

I wonder Soul (Divine Truth) v I-ness (self before all things/ disconnected from reality/ greater truth)/ personality = mask = facade = deception (self deception leading to deception of others) which appears to be reaching a crescendo in our present times, maybe diamonds will be the result/ lead to gold, the desire for freedom pushing beyond perceived limitations.

Last edited:

muchacho

Birth data is correct. Ascendant is 28 degrees Aquarius, close to Pisces, does that change things?

Thank you for your observation, more to think about... who knows how things will play out hm, planets don't mature until 30 odd, Saturn return?
It would change a lot if you look at charts the way I do, that is using whole sign houses.

What system do you use? Whole Signs with Tropical or Sidereal?

I have attached both using Whole Signs, now 3 very different charts... ha! @_@

Attachments

• chartwholesigns.jpg
    chartwholesigns.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 28
  • chartWSSIDE.jpg
    chartWSSIDE.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Sweet Pea

I'm seeing your Mercury-Venus trine Jupiter, in the way you post pretty pictures. :smile:

Waiting for an avatar (the Christ, or another) or ETs, or whatever, to save us, is part of the New Age fantasy that's been fed to us, I'm starting to think. And particularly enticing if you have Sun in 12th house square Pluto in 9th.

I think it's up to all of us to be divine warriors, epitomising in our own lives what our actions/habits would be, if heaven were already here. There must be a super Matrix that we can aim for, high above the one we're in, which is a construct mainly of our own physical/emotional selves, and comprises this world and the astral world of emotions.

Beyond, the plane of mind is the first real step on the ladder towards freedom because mind impulses are nowhere near as sticky and cloying and attaching as emotional impulses are. It's said the Soul resides on the plane of mind. We are physical/emotional VERSUS mind/Soul.

Here is some further inspiration for you which says something about facades .... unplugging from the Matrix

http://www.inannareturns.com/articles/early_articles/unplug.htm

:smile:

I agree, by avatar I mean, unleashing the DIVINE within :joyful:

Anything else is spiritual dis-empowerment, I agree.

Yes, a lot of emotion is irrational/ without mind. Some emotion is heart and mind. A pure mind realm would see cause and effect more clearly I suppose.

A lot of what people suffer is self created, they don't understand how their actions lead to such however and either curse or deny the Divine.

I agree 100% with the page you shared, it is very good! Thank you Sweet Pea!

TV is long gone, haven't had alcohol in 2 years, no drugs etc.

We need to attain purity of body so subtle energy moves freely allowing access to higher states/ experiences. I think that is primary, previous to meditation.. I have found meditation comes naturally when diet is very pure and simple like mono fruit fasting with 3 to 4L of distilled water a day (+ sublimation/transformation of creative/sexual forces), mild states of bliss, working on maintaining a simple whole foods raw vegan diet with pure water and hopefully soon pure air and Nature.

84331dbaf4a0c662bdfd8065925877c8.jpg

muchacho

What system do you use? Whole Signs with Tropical or Sidereal?

I have attached both using Whole Signs, now 3 very different charts... ha! @_@
Personally, I use sidereal but with a rather unusual ayanamsa.

Well, Sun in the 1st House ,we can definitely rule out that one. :biggrin:

So, that leaves chart #3:

Sun and Mercury in the 12th would indicate that you regularly need time alone and silence. It doesn't mean that you have to become a monk, though. In terms of career it just means that you prefer to work from behind the scenes. It usually also means that you prefer a profession that contributes something to the world, thus the connection to the helping people professions.

Moon in the 11th would make you a rather inquisitive and gregarious fellow who's very much interested in current trends of certain groups or culture and society at large. And with Neptune and Uranus in the same house, that gives your interests a rather strong spiritual bend. So there may be an interest in raising group consciousness or working with groups that raise global consciousness.

Your 10th house in Scorpio and the ruler of the 10th, Pluto, in the 9th, that indicates that you career will have something to do with primal matters (Scorpio) and foreign lands or foreigners or higher education or wisdom and religion (9th House).

To sum it up, you would be doing well in a position that is not so much exposed to the public, where you can do your thing detached from the hustle and bustle of the world working in a field or a group that is dedicated to exploring or solving existential questions of society or humanity.

So, artist/musician, maybe as a hobby. Architect, maybe an architect of a spiritual group or teaching. Ascetic, maybe regular silent retreats but not as a career. Author, possibly about spiritual wisdom topics.

Hm! Thank you Muchacho!

Seems very accurate, what I have been moving toward and desiring.

Even the break down/ balance of each

"So, artist/musician, maybe as a hobby. Architect, maybe an architect of a spiritual group or teaching. Ascetic, maybe regular silent retreats but not as a career. Author, possibly about spiritual wisdom topics."

Feels right! :joyful:

Last edited: