Che Guevara

Davi_Alan

Just venting here, feel free to just ignore or comment if you'd like...

So, a couple of years ago I was checking out this article on the life of Che Guevara, and to my surprise I see that he was born on June 14, 1928. And I was like, "What? Che Guevara was a Geminian? For real?!" It felt so weird, because the Geminian is not usually the "revolutionary" type, you just don't see them involved in these kind of things, you find once in a while a Geminian who gets involved into politics, but not in a martyr-like or revolutionary position like this. His facial features resemble a bit of some Geminians types, but that's it. But I was like, "Ok, maybe he had a lot of the fire or earth element in his chart, or other aspects that would get him involved in this type of life mission." But then, just now, I was glacing over the wikipedia article and I saw that his birth date was changed to May 14, 1928, and on the reference section it says:

"The date of birth recorded on his birth certificate was June 14, 1928, although one tertiary source, (Julia Constenla, quoted by Jon Lee Anderson), asserts that he was actually born on May 14 of that year. Constenla alleges that she was told by Che's mother, Celia de la Serna, that she was already pregnant when she and Ernesto Guevara Lynch were married and that the date on the birth certificate of their son was forged to make it appear that he was born a month later than the actual date to avoid scandal. (Anderson 1997, pp. 3, 76)"

Well, after I read that, I just went, "Pheww...what an astrological relief!" That makes so much sense now. Taureans are the ones who you'll usually see getting involved into politics and social causes. In fact, the end of 19th century and 20th century saw some big Taurean personalities changing the way we view the world, citing the likes of:

Karl Marx
Adolf Hitler
Sigmund Freud
Vladimir Lenin
you get the drift...

It would make much more sense that he'd be a Taurean as well. Ok, venting over..

You guys, I really have nothing better to do with my life, do I? LOL...

Last edited: