Hello :)

Kalyxa

Hi everyone. I signed up a few years previous to this forum but have not really posted as much as I would have liked to. So here goes!

I've been studying astrology seriously for the past 8 years now...my mother being a major influence on my interest as she read people's charts professionally for years and has oodles of books and such on astrology that I was able to peruse from a young age. I'm a Taurus, with a Leo moon, and Scorpio ascendant. Mostly fire and earth in my chart but I have a pretty strongly placed gemini mars as well. Currently studying massage therapy and loving it.

Pleasure to meet you all!

Earth Sign

Hi, Kalyxa! Welcome/welcome back to the forum. Thanks for responding to my own introduction earlier. You've been studying astrology for a lot longer than I have, I only started this year. What astrology books are some of your favorites?
My mother is a massage practitioner so I think it's great your getting into that, good luck with the business! :biggrin:

JayM

Welcome to the form. Massage therapy seems like something I would like :) I hope you have fun and learn alot!

Kalyxa

I have a lot of astrology books I like but probably the top few would be Planets In Transit and Planets in Composite by Robert Hand, anything by Liz Greene. The classics pretty much. :)